Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? (3543 Views)

Plagiarism In The Bible. How True? / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / Jesus According To Bible And Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

SMH

And if they are talking about those who have sense, you will say you do.

scumbe.rg
u see your disgusting life?? How many people have you killed?? And you think you have sense?? Hehehehehehhehehe lol. So YOU think you have sense?? Anybody who believes that when he kills some one he will have to himself 100 virgins with big breasts and tight womanliness is obviously a "GREAT FOOL" abi no be sooooooooo?? grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Pr0ton: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
sbaks:
Go and read the Bible very well. The Bible doesn't recognise any of the other children apart from isaac hence, the right to call isaac the "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON". My dear, go and read and stop creating nuissance. You know this thing, but you just want to create confusion, like your master (satan) did in heaven abi? Na d same bus carry una dama abi no be so??

Arguing with you would be a waste of time...
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
sbaks:
u see your disgusting life?? How many people have you killed?? And you think you have sense?? Hehehehehehhehehe lol. So YOU think you have sense?? Anybody who believes that when he kills some one he will have to himself 100 virgins with big breasts and tight womanliness is obviously a "GREAT FOOL" abi no be sooooooooo?? grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa FOOL!!!!!!!

".... And whoever says, 'You fool!' will be subject to hell fire."
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
@seun, you need to create a CHRISTIAN section, and BAN muslims from criticising. Christians rarely go there to paste rubbish like they do here abi? A visitor may come to the religious (christian) section to be re-filled, only to stumble into rubbish threads created by muslims. Now if i see a topic insulting to my religion, i'm OFCOURSE expected to fight back or aren't i?? Do something seun ooo. Tor!! I saw a thread of yours on tolerance!! Do something to these nit-wits abi?

1 Like

Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

".... And whoever says, 'You fool!' will be subject to hell fire."
. Whoever refers to his brother, and says YOu FOOL..... Abi no be so bible talk?? Now tell me, na my brother you be??
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Rilwayne001: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
sbaks:
. Whoever refers to his brother, and says YOu FOOL..... Are you my brother FOOL

Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
sbaks:
Boko haram
Al-qaeda
Al-shabab
IS
Hamas
Sunni and Shiate clashes and so LOTS more
War, war, war
Bomb, bomb, bomb
Na only una dey?? And must you come to a christian section to create nuissance?? Na one thing with una be dat, una too like to dey find trouble. Even mohammed himself [piss (urine) be on him grin ] was a BIG TIME trouble maker. Shioooooooorr
Simple question you cannot answer: How many child did Abraham had? very simple ideed

This man chai!! how did you make it through waec and jamb?
a- Impersinatio
b- Expo
C- Giraffe
d- All of the above
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

He is an atheist
Ok. worst of creature undecided undecided undecided
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
yazach:

Simple question you cannot answer: How many child did Abraham had? very simple ideed

This man chai!! how did you make it through waec and jamb?
a- Impersinatio
b- Expo
C- Giraffe
d- All of the above
whoOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! See who pass common entrance exam grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha shioooooorrrrr
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
sbaks:
Imagine people practising an appalling religion which encourages paedophilism, adultery, murder etc. Making fun of christianity that preaches love, respect, and utmost TRUTH. Smh mtcheeeeeew
Chai!! are you sure you r not ordinary church goer(zone B) if what you said about christian is true what would you say about these?

Matt 10:34 "Don't imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. English Standard Version

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
sbaks:
u see your disgusting life?? How many people have you killed?? And you think you have sense?? Hehehehehehhehehe lol. So YOU think you have sense?? Anybody who believes that when he kills some one he will have to himself 100 virgins with big breasts and tight womanliness is obviously a "GREAT FOOL" abi no be sooooooooo?? grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa FOOL!!!!!!!
Am 1000000000% sure he has never killed any one in his life undecided undecided undecided

But in the bible, it says: Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT).
So the question is yours. How many town have you and your armed leader(Orisjefo) have killed in the north
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Rilwayne001: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
yazach:

Am 1000000000% sure he has never killed any one in his life undecided undecided undecided

But in the bible, it says: Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT).
So the question is yours. How many town have you and your armed leader(Orisjefo) have killed in the north

Don't mind that nincompooop
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
yazach:

Ok. worst of creature undecided undecided undecided

I thought Allah created all things.
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
rationalmind:

I thought Allah created all things.
And the worst of them is one who denied His existence
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
yazach:

And the worst of them is one who denied His existence

Who wouldn't deny him?

He keeps sending people like you and Mohammed while he never comes out of hiding.
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
yazach:

don't blame him! We need to defend ourselves against bombers who are followers of mohammed (piss be on him) you know?

Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by macof(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
This whole thread just proves Islam and christianity are a big fraud
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
rationalmind:

Who wouldn't deny him?

He keeps sending people like you and Mohammed while he never comes out of hiding.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by malvisguy212: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes
two muslims are confusing them self,i created a thread "the lying deity" uptil today no reply,allah did not empower jesus to perform miracle.
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Rilwayne001: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
malvisguy212:
two muslims are confusing them self,

How?

i created a thread "the lying deity" uptil today no reply,allah did not empower jesus to perform miracle.

I don't comment on stupid post undecided
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
rationalmind:

Who wouldn't deny him?

O.k, your brain keeps telling you this and never came out of hiding therefore, we assume you have no brain undecided undecided undecided.
Your soul keeps on making you live and never come out of hiding therefore, we assume you are dead body undecided undecided

Did you know that makes you worst of creature
I drop my pen for you just because a denial of God's existence lack common sense and they doesn't worth debating with
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2014
sbaks:
don't blame him! We need to defend ourselves against bombers who are followers of mohammed (piss be on him) you know?
Ok I understand you so let me put it in an acceptable way by you:
CAN and their followers wanted to protect themselves so they turn to terrorist tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Now attempt the OP's question or out of this post undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Pr0ton: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2014
yazach

Did you know that makes you worst of creature
I drop my pen for you just because a denial of God's existence lack common sense and they doesn't worth debating with

The acceptance of God's existence is childish and silly. You were born, grew up in a normal way, and then, for the first time, you were told that a "God" exists. Just why should you believe? The "God" who they said existed didn't come to you and say/declear that He existed. You were told by your fellow human beings and then why should you believe? You were living your life before this "knowledge" of God's existence came, why shouldn't you reject it?

Ok then, you asked for evidence and they replied by saying "look at the sky, stars, sea fishes, the solar system, human intelligence... there must be a Creator, God"

A rationalmind would then think, "A creator? You mean He's responsible for those with inabilities, the existence of germs, storms, earthquakes and all?"

Accepting the existence of God is pretty childish.
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pr0ton:

The acceptance of God's existence is childish and silly. You were born, grew up in a normal way, and then, for the first time, you were told that a "God" exists. Just why should you believe? The "God" who they said existed didn't come to you and say/declear that He existed. You were told by your fellow human beings and then why should you believe? You were living your life before this "knowledge" of God's existence came, why shouldn't you reject it?

Ok then, you asked for evidence and they replied by saying "look at the sky, stars, sea fishes, the solar system, human intelligence... there must be a Creator, God"

A rationalmind would then think, "A creator? You mean He's responsible for those with inabilities, the existence of germs, storms, earthquakes and all?"

Accepting the existence of God is pretty childish.
Can you now see the reason why you are worst of creature and why we don't want to engage you in discussion
I drop my pen
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Pr0ton: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
yazach:

Can you now see the reason why you are worst of creature and why we don't want to engage you in discussion
I drop my pen

I don't see any reason. Only if you wanna persist in delusion.
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pr0ton:

I don't see any reason. Only if you wanna persist in delusion.
If your wise you would see it
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Pr0ton: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
yazach:

If your wise you would see it

If only you define 'wise' as being childish and silly.
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Pr0ton:

If only you define 'wise' as being childish and silly.
A wise man is someone who has high intelligent and accept the existence of Allah(God)
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
yazach:
I want a bible reader to explain these three phenomenon to me(note please, "church goer" or "they said" should please not comment)

We are told Abraham had several sons (Genesis 25:1-6); then only two (Galatians 4:22); and then only one. (Hebrews 11:17).

Jacob was buried in a cave at Machpelah bought from Ephron the Hittite (Genesis 50:13); but then again he was buried in a sepulchre at Shechem bought from the sons of Hamor. (Acts 7:15-16).

Moses had only one wife. Nevertheless he had four different fathers-in-law; Reuel (Exodus 2:18/21); Jethro (Exodus 4:18); Raguel (Numbers 10:29); and Hobab. (Judges 4:11).
i want to believe that you are a moderator...am i right?
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i want to believe that you are a moderator...am i right?
Did you have any problem regarding that?
If you have answer to those question, please don't hesitate to state them with authentic evidences to substantiate your answers. Thanks undecided undecided undecided
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2014
yazach:

Did you have any problem regarding that?
If you have answer to those question, please don't hesitate to state them with authentic evidences to substantiate your answers. Thanks undecided undecided undecided
not regardin this post..... Some other one,,,i tried coomentin but a page opened askin me if i was a muslim.... So i figured out dat u r a moderator
Re: According To Bible, How Many Son Did Abraham Had? by yazach: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
not regardin this post..... Some other one,,,i tried coomentin but a page opened askin me if i was a muslim.... So i figured out dat u r a moderator

Let us have your comments here and see if you have the right to comment on the post you are talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selman: A Most Dangerous Weapon In Satan's Arsenal / God Na Scam / Ave Satanas (hail Lord Lucifer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.