Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please (18013 Views)

NYSC Medical Fitness Certificate / Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And For Ur Nysc Medical Fitness / Do You Want To Fake NYSC Medical Certificate? - You Better Read This First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by cuvox(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
I know, many of us because of the cost of tests and the rest choose to forge results that we are good, healthy etc.

I did. I am currently serving.

I always believed I was fine, ignoring little pains, take paracetamol or painkillers till I went for check up yesterday and behold after ultrasound, results showed that I am suffering from appendicitis and in need of surgery....

not only that, stage one kidney disease.

test that cost me only N2000

right now I don't know what to do but please, stop forging results..

go for that test...

you might be risking your life and health on the long run

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by LustreChris(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Sorry @OP...
GWS. My heartfelt prayers are with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Felixalex(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Sorry about ur diagnosis, you will be fine by God's grace...

But ironically,the Nigerian youth forge more to claim to be dying than they do to claim they are healthy. (For redeployment purposes). You go see names of sickness u go laugh tire.

Last year i saw Cerebrospinal malaria grin cheesy

This shows that our problem as a people go hard to solve. We are quick go insult the government over corruption cases, but it's normal to collect some money and issue a report of fitness or non-fitness as the case maybe and do not care what happens to the person.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2018
True. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by ruggedtimi(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2018
oky.thanks for the info..wish u a successful surgical operation and quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Something must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nltaliban(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Op, it's not about nysc results alone.

Stop forging results generally. Go for checkup!

Nothing is as important as your health

2 Likes

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by dryakson(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
They forge for redeployment. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
okay
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Please deal with that kidney disease now before it deteriorates. Wishing you a safe surgery @cuvox

5 Likes

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Some died in NA last recruitment as a result of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Oye4u(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2018
]It is well with you. Go for deliverance!
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by eezeribe(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Felixalex:
Sorry about ur diagnosis, you will be fine by God's grace...

But ironically, Nigerian forge more to claim to be dying than they do to claim they are healthy. (For redeployment purposes). You go see names of sickness u go laugh tire.

Last year i saw Cerebrospinal malaria grin cheesy

This shows that our problem as a people go hard to solve. We are quick go insult the government over corruption cases, but it's normal to collect some money and issue a report of fitness or non-fitness as the case maybe and do not care what happens to the person.
Exactly.... Nigeria's biggest problem is her citizens,Not government and politicians because bad citizens become bad leaders...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by eezeribe(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
cuvox:
I know, many of us because of the cost of tests and the rest choose to forge results that we are good, healthy etc.

I did. I am currently serving.

I always believed I was fine, ignoring little pains, take paracetamol or painkillers till I went for check up yesterday and behold after ultrasound, results showed that I am suffering from appendicitis and in need of surgery....

not only that, stage one kidney disease.

test that cost me only N2000

right now I don't know what to do but please, stop forging results..

go for that test...

you might be risking your life and health on the long run

You should be more concerned with the diagnosis given to you,not trying to convince others to be undergoing the tests...
Start giving attention to the kidney immediately... I wish you quick recovery in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
SEE EHN.. AM AT PEACE. DONT CONVINCE ME TO GO AND DO ANY TEST AFTER WHICH I WILL NOW HAVE STROKE AND SLEEPLESS NIGHT.
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by 4stepsAead: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Just incase u need Medical Fitness Test Result especially for Batch 17B stream 2 PCM's contact me...

1 Like

Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
wink
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by lilien001(f): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Just when I'm planning how to do mine if I'm posted anywhere but Delta. I really want to serve there. Please anyone that could be of help without cash, I'd appreciate
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by wethebest(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
bad eggs
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by salmonkas178(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
lilien001:
Just when I'm planning how to do mine if I'm posted anywhere but Delta. I really want to serve there. Please anyone that could be of help without cash, I'd appreciate
Yeah I could help....send me a PM
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by overhypedsteve(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your research projec for post graduate and undergraduates.

Get a pro to write your final year project research. Plagiarism free
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by adeyemi91(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
So true, twas what made me know i've a particular disease. Likewise a friend of mine.
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by sweetilicious(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
everyone is supposed to be going for medical check ups all the time
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by chinawapz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kidney test dey part of Nysc requirements?
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Talk2Bella(f): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked, sorry about ur predicament, please what kind of pains were u having for ur appendix?
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by Dammylois(f): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sorry about that OP,but I'm more concerned about Kidney disease aspect,surgery wl take care f appendicitis in weeks but you have to live healthy....Zero alcohol,no self medication,eat right,enough water,obey Ur Doctor's instruction but then mk sure it's not a fake one,take every little changes about your health seriously...you will be fine
Re: Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please by lilien001(f): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
salmonkas178:
Yeah I could help....send me a PM
My email is currently down, any other means of contacting you? Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / Corpers Sensitize Secondary School Students About HIV In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.