Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

xxxx - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / xxxx (8575 Views)

xxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: xxxx by egift(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
If only he moved beyond making a speech to arrest the identified sponsors before he was sent to the great beyond

They muscled and put him 6-feet under. Till date nobody is held responsible for grounding the aircraft.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Descartes: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
at least you admit that it was logical.
Am a lover of "Logical Reasoning".It just like saying that GEJ is corrupt without any indictment. And Ikuforiji who was indicated by EFCC is not since he has been cleared by a Kangaroo court. You see.If you follow the above statement it will lead us to conditions of Necessity and Sufficiency as it regards to indicting one for any wrong-doing.Thankswink
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
musaibnabdul:
North east wouldn't vote for GEJ hence they are left to suffer. The wheels of change is already in motion.
it is not just NE that is suffering, all Nigerians are except the sycophants
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
egift:

They muscled and put him 6-feet under. Till date nobody is held responsible for grounding the aircraft.
Sadly, the man died with the intel at his disposal. The President who is supposed to be his brother only offered condolence and moved on.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
Am a lover of "Logical Reasoning".It just like saying that GEJ is corrupt without any indictment. And Ikuforiji who was indicated by EFCC is not since he has been cleared by a Kangaroo court. You see.If you follow the above statement it will lead us to conditions of Necessity and Sufficiency as it regards to indicting one for any wrong-doing.Thankswink
wharped reasoning. You can only say "GEJ is corrupt" by making reference to an event, like the missing $20b or $10b(according to NOI). However, that is an allegation

If the money was traced to him by an investigator or a culprit accuses him of being an accomplice, it becomes an indictment.

If the court convicts him, he becomes a THIEF. But if acquitted, it clears both the allegation and indictment on his neck.

Ikuforiji is not corrupt in accordance to the law. EFCC should appeal.

#simple
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
wharped reasoning. You can only say "GEJ is corrupt" by making reference to an event, like the missing $20b or $10b(according to NOI). However, that is an allegation

If the money was traced to him by an investigator or a culprit accuses him of being an accomplice, it becomes an indictment.

If the court convicts him, he becomes a THIEF. But if acquitted, it clears both the allegation and indictment on his neck.

Ikuforiji is not corrupt in accordance to the law. EFCC should appeal.

#simple
gringrin
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
gringrin
I was expecting your comrades, why are they avoiding thread?
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Which comrades? Why did you avoid the Sanusi thread,Oga Barcanista?wink
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
Which comrades? Why did you avoid the Sanusi thread,Oga Barcanista?wink
Your TAN comrades.

Which Sanusi thread?
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Your TAN comrades.

Which Sanusi thread?
Have I ever by omission or commission told you that I have anything to do with TANoids and PDP? The thread was about a Reconcilation between GEJ and SLS.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
Have I ever by omission or commission told you that I have anything to do with TANoids and PDP? The thread was about a Reconcialition between GEJ and SLS.
I don't see what is there to reconcile between Mr Jonathan and Emir Sanusi. The $20b is not Sanusi's money but OUR money. We must get to the root.

And yes, you are a closet Jonathanian. You use to be full blown b4
Re: xxxx by Descartes: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
I don't see what is there to reconcile between Mr Jonathan and Emir Sanusi. The $20b is not Sanusi's money but OUR money. We must get to the root.

And yes, you are a closet Jonathanian. You use to be full blown b4
K
Re: xxxx by mazzi: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
No wonder the government is proposing for a secret trial in the case of Sen Ndume. Though I was disappointed in Azazi that he couldn't effect any arrest despite the information at his disposal.

BTW: just watch as Jonathanians and PDP sympathisers avoid the thread, or embarrass themselves here.
so u don admit say sherrif was sponsoring boko haram under apc all this while b4 leavin the party

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
There comes a time when anonimi becomes a guest on read only mode. There comes a time when mogide, phockphockman, stebell, pointB and other PDP trolls pretend to be blind. Such times only come when their pay-master and party has been exposed to be liars and frauds. Such time comes when it is seen that Boko Haram is PDP in every form.
Re: xxxx by anonimi: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
There comes a time when anonimi becomes a guest on read only mode. There comes a time when mogide, phockphockman, stebell, pointB and other PDP trolls pretend to be blind. Such times only come when their pay-master and party has been exposed to be liars and frauds. Such time comes when it is seen that Boko Haram is PDP in every form.

Keep stalking!

[img]http://notreligious.typepad.com/.a/6a00e552e3404e88330133f58100e3970b-450wi[/img]

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
mazzi:
so u don admit say sherrif was sponsoring boko haram under apc all this while b4 leavin the party
Stop trying to be clever by half. APC came into life in 2013, before then Sheriff was in ANPP, GMB in CPC and BAT in APC. The CPC in Borno have always been calling for the head of Sheriff, after the merger, the APC made sure that he didn't get ÀnythÍng neither his candidates. They diont want an alleged terrorist. Meanwhile, he has been close to Jonathan along with a section of ANPP since 2010. Oh yes, I have my proof.lol

He couldn't survive the progressives, he went to his killer kins in PDP.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
anonimi:

Keep stalking!

[img]http://notreligious.typepad.com/.a/6a00e552e3404e88330133f58100e3970b-450wi[/img]
seems yÓu don't knw the meaning of stalking. I sighted you repeatedly viewing this thread without commenting, in fact you have become a troll.

Well done and I won't reply derailing comment from you.

Btw: get a dictionary.

Ciao
Re: xxxx by ogbronx(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
That is to tell you the IQ level of some of our youths, notably the TANiods and Jonathanians. Their level of reasoning defies logic and an aberration to common sense. Even some so-called intellectuals and opinion leaders won't critically examine a subject before taking position, all because of selfish gains and some tribalism. It is a shame but we have the duty to keep enlightening the unenlightened so as to collectively kickout President Jonathan from Aso Rock in 2015.
A billion likes!!!
Re: xxxx by arewafederation: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:
its disgusting. When Nigerians fail to hold there Govt responsible but choose to blame poor service personnels fighting with little
@the moment Ndume is still walking free ,sheriff is yet to be questioned

Those I pity most are members of the armed forces who have pledged to defend a country not worth fighting for angry

A country made up of people who prefer to suffer and wallow in poverty and harship in the midst of abundance resources.

A country where the BH kinpins move freely with security details while our soldiers are allowed to be killed.

A country made up of people who are ever ready to mortgage the future of their children to scavengers and criminals.

My heart was filled with grief for Nigeria during my recent visit to Saudi Arabia where I saw a functional system that makes life comfortable for everybody only for me to return to this cesspit of a country to see some group of people calling on the likes of Gov Ramalan of Kaduna to seek for reelection because of his remarkably "invincible" projects. I wonder, do Nigerians know what good governance is all about?

Nigerians should do the needful and kick this evil PDP out of power if we truely want to see the positive gains of good governance.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
arewafederation:

Those I pity most are members of the armed forces who have pledged to defend a country not worth fighting for angry

A country made up of people who prefer to suffer and wallow in poverty and harship in the midst of abundance resources.

A country where the BH kinpins move freely with security details while our soldiers are allowed to be killed.

A country made up of people who are ever ready to mortgage the future of their children to scavengers and criminals.

My heart was filled with grief for Nigeria during my recent visit to Saudi Arabia where I saw a functional system that makes life comfortable for everybody only for me to return to this cesspit of a country to see some group of people calling on the likes of Gov Ramalan of Kaduna to seek for reelection because of his remarkably "invincible" projects. I wonder, do Nigerians know what good governance is all about?

Nigerians should do the needful and kick this evil PDP out of power if we truely want to see the positive gains of good governance.
Nig is in mess
Over 1,5m refugees
Thousands of homes destroyed
A weak Govt doing little
Sad times
Pic Nig's fleeing mubi

Re: xxxx by arewafederation: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Nig is in mess
Over 1,5m refugees
Thousands of homes destroyed
A weak Govt doing little
Sad times
Pic Nig's fleeing mubi

GEJ and PDP have failed the NE and Nigeria and are on the verge of making the country a failed state.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
They are not intelligent enough to engage in a meaningful discussion like this. All they do is to throw insults and shout GEJ till they grow sensible brains!

I love your thread honestly! nice one my friend .

So for what reason did Zeun ban you this time around?
Re: xxxx by obailala(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is really an eye opener... it seems every single person evidentially found to have links with BH is either a member or was a member of PDP.

I keep asking if APC is a person's name?.... Why does PDP keep telling Nigerians that BH is APC when all the people arrested and investigated so far for terrorism are actually linked to PDP?

The most annoying part of this sad tale is the gullibility of Nigerians who keep listening to the trash spewed by PDP about APC being BH yet they cannot do the needful and arrest a single one of them to secure the lives of innocent Nigerians.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
They are not intelligent enough to engage in a meaningful discussion like this. All they do is to throw insults and shout GEJ till they grow sensible brains!

I love your thread honestly! nice one my friend .

So for what reason did Zeun ban you this time around?
na me find trouble, I called him a troll and told him that he's retiring frm trolling and wants to hire a successor troll grin
Na 2days ban sha for rule 8

Meanwhile, those Jonathanians seem to skip threads such as this. I am sure it would have been on FP even before composing it if it were APC members that was indicted.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
obailala:
This is really an eye opener... it seems every single person evidentially found to have links with BH is either a member or was a member of PDP.

I keep asking if APC is a person's name?.... Why does PDP keep telling Nigerians that BH is APC when all the people arrested and investigated so far for terrorism are actually linked to PDP?

The most annoying part of this sad tale is the gullibility of Nigerians who keep listening to the trash spewed by PDP about APC being BH yet they cannot do the needful and arrest a single one of them to secure the lives of innocent Nigerians.
Azazi knew what he was saying
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
arewafederation:

GEJ and PDP have failed the NE and Nigeria and are on the verge of making the country a failed state.
Point of correction Sir, Nigeria cannot be a failed state. We shall rescue it.
How was the lesser hajj?
Re: xxxx by arewafederation: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
Point of correction Sir, Nigeria cannot be a failed state. We shall rescue it.
How was the lesser hajj?

This country is gradually satisfying the conditions of a failed state and IMO, Nigerians don't want to be rescued.[size=4pt] Not trying to be a pessimist though. [/size]

Hajj was magnificent...wish I could stay there forevergrin

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
na me find trouble, I called him a troll and told him that he's retiring frm trolling and wants to hire a successor troll grin
Na 2days ban sha for rule 8

Meanwhile, those Jonathanians seem to skip threads such as this. I am sure it would have been on FP even before composing it if it were APC members that was indicted.
lolz! You sef like trouble. If you must mention his name in your posts, do it indirectly. Stop mentioning his name and it would be understandable.

2 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2014
arewafederation:

This country is gradually satisfying the conditions of a failed state and IMO, Nigerians don't want to be rescued.[size=4pt] Not trying to be a pessimist though. [/size]

Hajj was magnificent...wish I could stay there forevergrin
What is the difference between hajj and lesser hajj?

Lol@ staying there forever
Re: xxxx by arewafederation: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
What is the difference between hajj and lesser hajj?

Lol@ staying there forever

Hajj is the annual pilgrimage carried out during the last month of the islamic calender year ie, the Eid el Kabir period, while the lesser hajj also known as Umrah,is the visit one pays to Saudi in any other month outside the hajj period.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Hajj is the annual pilgrimage carried out during the last month of the islamic calender year ie, the Eid el Kabir period, while the lesser hajj also known as Umrah,is the visit one pays to Saudi in any other month outside the hajj period.
oh okay I get the drift. Meaning there is no government sponsorship for lesser hajj. Honestly, I've been thinking that they are one and the same
Re: xxxx by arewafederation: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
oh okay I get the drift. Meaning there is no government sponsorship for lesser hajj. Honestly, I've been thinking that they are one and the same

Nope, they aren't . The hajj is an obigatory pillar of islam while the lesser hajj "umrah" is optional.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / Fayemi Calls For Removal Of Mining From Exclusive List / IPMAN Blames N617 Fuel Price Hike On Security, Govt Agencies’ Extortion, Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.