Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (52791 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jikanbage: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
jikanbage:
[color=#006600][/color] I wonder why these
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by prophetfire: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
GEJ's legacy.that is what the otuoke man is using to run our country.criminals are now in charge of security under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Thinkr(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
I thought the romance section was for the kids. well, this thread is a picture of the larger Nigeria. Confusion, Chaos, Denial, ignorance, pretence, intolerance, "bigotism".... Its sad really.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by nnachukz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
my dear did you read where he admitted being an acquiantance to him? They follow people who should be outlawed for the sake of money. Who knows he might have possibly used his influence to subdue others. When they were friends, did he call on us for help? did anybody blame jonathan for their friendship? NO. Now there is problem between them and some people are already blaming the president. The Governor, himself and tompolo should sit down and sort themselves out. Not when one pulls a trigger facing gun's nossle to his head he blames mr presido for not stopping it from killing him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by deletrue: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
deandavid:
senseless statement.who be tompolo.this can only happen in a lawless country. if that militanttry am. na den e go knw say craseman get family. mind u oyingbo. keyamo is an uvwie man. a real warri boy.old student of govt college.keyamo is just trying to be civilised.dat madman no fit even try am.

Them dey talk of real young men, you are talking of thieves. Is it not those boys of I want and I go die boys whose walk of live is to thief. Very wayward and most useless youths? Stark illitrates whose parents have abandoned. If na Uvwie you dey take glad, you no know yourself.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Now Tompolo should be summoned to the court. If anything happens to the lawyer he should be imprisoned for life according to the law. What a silly thug!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by hadunihade(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
amzee:
This is what you get in a country
where the Presidency worships
militants and gives them contracts:

Popular Lagos-based lawyer,
Festus Keyamo, has petitioned the
State Security Services and the
Nigerian Police over an alleged
threat to his life by an ex-militant
leader popularly known as
Tompolo.

In the letter dated October 29, and
also copied to the President and the
Delta State governor, Keyamo said
that Tompolo threatened to “beat
him to death” for wading into a
perceived fraud in the just
concluded Delta State local
government election.
Keyamo said: “At exactly
10:13p.m. on Tuesday,
October 28, 2014, I received a
telephone call from one Mr.
Government Ekpemupolo
(alias Tompolo)…,
“We have been acquaintances
in the past, so I know his
numbers. After reaffirming that
he is Tompolo when I picked
his call, he went straight to the
point by informing me that he
wishes to inform me that he
and his ‘boys’ will kill me by
beating me to death or
shooting me anywhere they
can find me. And that the hunt
for me is on.

“His exact words in pidgin
English was ‘we dey look for
you. Anywhere we see you,
whether for Lagos or Abuja or
Warri, we go beat you die or
we go shoot you.’

“He said he would kill me because I have decided to take up the matter
involving his blood brother, Mr.
George Ekpemupolo, who was used
to illegally substitute another
candidate, Mr. Weyinmi Omadeli
(48 hours to the election) in the
Warri South-West L.G.A elections
that were concluded last Saturday
in Delta State.”

On Tuesday, Mr. Keyamo had
petitioned Emmanuel Uduaghan,
the Delta State governor, over the
latter’s “illegal substitution” of Mr.
Omadeli, a Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, candidate for Warri
South-West at the council poll with
George Ekpemuopolo, Tompolo’s
younger brother.
“On this issue concerning Warri
South-West L.G.A, I have no choice
but to cry out, because your
decision is capable of igniting a
crisis that will affect all of us. The
decision was taken whimsically
and it is unjust, unfair, illegal, and
ungodly,” Mr. Keyamo had written
to the governor.

“Consequently, it is unacceptable
and will be challenged legally and
politically.”
Mr. Keyamo said Tompolo told him
that nobody had ever challenged
his authority in Delta State.
“I asked Tompolo five times
whether, he was, in fact, threatening
my life over an open line and he
said nobody in the country can do
anything about it by the time I am
dead,” said Mr. Keyamo.
“Co-incidentally, exactly three
minutes after Tompolo dropped his
line, His Excellency, Governor
Uduaghan called me at exactly
10.16pm, and I reported to him
what just transpired between
Tompolo and myself.
“The Governor promised to speak
with him, but that cannot be
reassuring enough, and I know the
remedy in law against an intended
murderer is not to beg him but to
ignite the criminal justice system
against him, no matter how
comatose that system is. ”
Mr. Keyamo said that Tompolo had
the “instrument to kill human
beings”.

“I know the subject of this petition,
Tompolo, is a favoured citizen of
this government, and I am not. I know Tompolo is close to those in
power at the moment, whereas I am
an ordinary citizen. I know Tompolo
has money and influence (which are
factors that are widely
acknowledged to aid a suspect
walk away with murder in Nigeria),
but I have none of these.
“In the circumstance, I am making
this petition public so that when
you refuse to attend to my
complaint and outcry, the ordinary
people of this country will, at least,
know from where my death came
and I will not join the long list of
unresolved murders. My killer,
should, at least be known.”
No fear,make dem kill u first
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by divaoflife: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria,a nation where lawlessness thrives.Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omololu2020(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Tribalist with all your monikers commenting and replying your miserable self. Nobody is talking about Yoruba here. Read the headline of this thread. Tompolo and Keyamo are the topics of discussion.
boy i was not quotin u so F off jo
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by lozairio(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
chinwike2:
Am sorry for festus keyamo, of all ex-militants it was Tompolo aka GOVERNMENT he choose to step on his toes. Tompolo that commanded nearly more than half of the whole militants that surrended. If it were asari or akete tom we fit give festus some chance but the delta born white-custome wearing no-nonsense TOMPOLO. Sorry fetus- better call NBA, Oga GEJ to help you and pray to God.
For what you are in support of that illiterate with money who became rich through illegal means, why? tompolo is rich because certain people who will put him in his place are not there it just takes a little inceptive to change everything watchout out for me in the future
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
boy i was not quotin u so F off jo

Maggot, you are on a wrong thread.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by babamoha(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

How much do you want to sell this space?

This space is for sale.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Graham123: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

This space is for sale.
Simply put, you are a FOOL. With a matter this serious? Hang your head in shame sir.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by synergycom19: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
berem:
Tompolo is a demi~god. He is well protected by the PDP led federal government so if he eventually harms Keyamo,he will go scot~free.
when the pdp lost this election then we wil see who will protects him
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by IGWE4EVER: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
OK! WE DON HEAR
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by PStacks(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
shocked cheesy grin

Nigeria is a wonderful country mehn!

Imagine heavy cruz..

Where else in the world is it done?

A Known thug threatens a well Read Lawyer that has been called to bar..

Nigeria is a phenomenon..

Nigeria is unbelievable..

Even in Mexico where there is corruption,

Colombia, where u have drug barons,

In italy where u have Mafias,

Their society is still not as degraded as Nigeria..

There is something special about the brand of corruption in Nigeria..

Just imagine.
A Thug threathens a Lawyer..

Only in a Banana Republic. Twufiakwa..

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by josite: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
this is very unfair to tompolo.didnt he made money from the tompolos?.didnt he says he knows he wont live long?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jaytee01(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

What fuccking issue are you talking about, bloody mor00n. Do you know any other facts besides what the papers are reporting? Don't worry about the youths of the Nigerdelta, is either yours or your father's problem. Now go hang your alamjiris asssss
Your stupidity is beyond redemption...smh.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
jaytee01:
My stupidity is beyond redemption...smh.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by PStacks(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria is finished.

The worst of us rules the best of us..

What business has Tompolo's brother in governance?

In civilised climes, tompolo should not even be in public discuss, but this is Nigeria,
Tompolo is above the law,
His brother GEJ is there to cover for him..
PDP pays him.

Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, and all them Militants just run this country anyhow they want.

Illegality, corruption is the order of the day in a country where GEJ "Must" come for 2nd term!

2nd term for what if I may ask..

2nd term for our girls to be kidnapped?

2nd term to sack Sanusi when he claims 20Billion dollarz is missen?

A 2nd term to steal another 20 Billion Dollarz?

2nd term to use Oritsejaforks jet to loot Nigerian treasury dry.

2nd Term for Nigerian graduates to kill themselves looking for Nigerian Immigration Jobs that don't exist?

2nd term for what exactly ? I don't get?

Ok. 2nd term for Tompolo to threathen Festus Keyamo..

2nd Term of Daily bomb Blast..

I wish GEJ a successful 2nd term in office.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by gadf: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
It's sad that charlatans has still holds sway in this country. One day na one day

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by firstolalekan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
Keyamo, pickup the phone and call Tompolo,so this matter can be settled.
You must be a complete cretin.
What a silly response from a retàrded jobless fool.
To hell with you and your godfather tompolo
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by bobbylegend(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
[/quote][quote author=phantom post=27588427] you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
[color=#006600][/color]

Just shut up. Learn how to be constructive in your criticism. When such utterance is generalised to all Niger Delta youths will do no good to your parochial and sentimental views. Their are millions of responsible youth in that area. Please do justice by telling me your locality so we can extend our...

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
firstolalekan:

I be must be a complete cretin.
What a silly response from a retàrded jobless fool.
To hell with me and my godfather tompolo
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by firstolalekan(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=atlwireles post=28045815][/quote]
Oloriburuku
Hopeless jobless militant.
your days are numbered...
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
firstolalekan:

Oloriburuku
I am a Hopeless jobless militant.
my days are numbered...
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by clefstone(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Keyamo is telling us a one sided story. If he truly has any problem with Tompolo, he should call him and resolve his problems. This is not about Tomopolo making any kind of big bucks, with or without GEJ the likes of Tompolo have come to stay. That is the reality people will learn to accept in Nigeria.. Tompolo will drink his oil in silence, when all the flies and parasites disturbing his drinking process pack and go, till then you have no choice but live with his noise.
you are fucking wise
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by emmatok(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tompolo Warns President Jonathan

Former Niger Delta militant leader, Chief Government Ekpomukpolo alias Tompolo, and other Ijaw youth leaders have warned President Goodluck Jonathan to stay away from the groundbreaking ceremony of the $16 billion export processing zone project scheduled for Friday at Ogidigbenm Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State.

Ekpomukoplo and his kinsmen issued the warning on Wednesday at Oporoza, his country home, where they addressed a world press conference to express their protest against the naming of the project after Ogidigben, an Itsekiri community.

They threatened to resort to self-help if steps were not taken to rectify the anomalies with the naming of the project.

http://www.punchng.com/news/16b-project-ijaw-youth-leaders-warn-jonathan-to-stay-away/
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by beast4rmdeast(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
How dare u guys have a 5page tribal fight without involving us the igbos angrydon't u know dis things are the only things that keep us going in this country nigeriya,now who is tompolo?is he related to buhari?or is kayemo tinubu's cousin?someone get us involved asap cool
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by clefstone(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Iceman296:
Impunity of the highest order.

The way this Ex Militant Is Revered in the Niger delta shows how backward the People are. He infact is celebrated even more than the people who have done lots for the people of delta state.

Festus Keyamo, Continue doing your thing. If no one has ever challenged him before, its Nice to know you're the Worthy first. All these Abuse of Human right and rule of law should be Stopped.
who r d people that hv done lots for d people of Delta state? Do you ever ask yourself what Tompolo has done to deserve all the so called reverence? I'll give u an answer, he has fought for justice for his people, something our educated elite hv not dared to do. Aside that, he has empowered thousands of his people who hitherto lived in abject poverty even though they always had liquid gold under their beds.
As for the threat to life, if Tompolo wanted Keyamo dead, he wouldn't need to make a call.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by watchingin3D: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tompolo why you dey threaten Festus na?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by sylve11: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
brainpower:
I don't support violence and threat to people's lives but each time any of these ex militants is mentioned everyone cries Jonathan. Go and get details about Tompolo,the man was already rich before GEJ, and even if Yar adua or OBJ was still there, he would have still made the threat cos that's the only language they know. And moreover in Nigerian politics, we use any weapon that's at our disposal, if GEJ keeps using these men then it means its working for him.

In the west we have OPC while in the North we have ACF, Sharia and Boko haram, yet these same militants from the south are crying in their own way for what they believe and yet we hate them. If you ever live in the creeks, you will know how loved these people are, and they always care for their families. So whenever militants are mentioned, some people shouldn't always use it to score political points by mentioning GEJ. Whether he is good or not, GEJ is going to win the coming election, I don't see it happening any other way, anyone who thinks otherwise is living under illusions cos Nigeria isn't America and we still have our religious and ethnic differences which are the major fatcors that determine elections not nairaland and twitter and FOI.

Keyamo did the right thing by petitioning the IGP and I hope the IGP will take necessary measures to settle things cos this may lead to a serious ethnic trouble. Moreover Keyamo accpeted that he and Tompolo are acquintances.
Mukalala, Tompolo well loved or well feard?The village after Tompolo's village, tompolo dare not cross it.....hope u knw that? If Gej like make him win or lose, e nor go affect many ppl. Governor and Mayuku sold the Itsekiri right, Uduaghan wanting to be a senator, Mayuku still loving the house of Rep, Omadeli becomes the sacrificial lamb, but mark my words Wetin go be go be, the mighty go fall yakata when justice shall prevail. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.