Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (52783 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Fourwinds: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

You can't see anything.
thank u. as d days go by., it is a deduction from d time we spend on earth. we shall all account for every statement will make here to d supreme being. u can not spend anoda 80 years on earth.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by 49cents(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

go and read for jamb.....................is this really all your brain can come up with...................same goes with your foolish likers.........lobbish

This space is for sale.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
"We go beat you to death" this got me rolling to china...

One thing I enjoy GEJ's tenure for is its humor...
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Iceman296: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
clefstone:
who r d people that hv done lots for d people of Delta state? Do you ever ask yourself what Tompolo has done to deserve all the so called reverence? I'll give u an answer, he has fought for justice for his people, something our educated elite hv not dared to do. Aside that, he has empowered thousands of his people who hitherto lived in abject poverty even though they always had liquid gold under their beds.
As for the threat to life, if Tompolo wanted Keyamo dead, he wouldn't need to make a call.

You're one of the belligerent Fanatics. Keep on celebrating a Tout and Vilify an Erudite lawyer whose Done well for both deltans and Nigerians as a Whole.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Classicman47(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
chinwike2:
Am sorry for festus keyamo, of all ex-militants it was Tompolo aka GOVERNMENT he choose to step on his toes. Tompolo that commanded nearly more than half of the whole militants that surrended. If it were asari or akete tom we fit give festus some chance but the delta born white-custome wearing no-nonsense TOMPOLO. Sorry fetus- better call NBA, Oga GEJ to help you and pray to God.

I suggest u keep quiet if u can't think of anything reasonable to comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by emmatok(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Comments here show the Niger Delta is a ticking time bomb.
Anytime GEJ leaves power these boys will reactivate militancy.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by oluwasegun007(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Our dear father land....
A place where 'the rule of Law' have no Root...
I weep & weep the more for the land..
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Drabrah(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
It is a lie, Tompolo’s media aide
Dismissing Keyamo’s allegation, Tompolo’s media aide Mr. Bebenimibo said: “Tompolo called him to ask him why he is dragging him into a matter that he had no hand in because Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is a political party and anything concerning the party should be discussed with the governor, who is the leader of party.”
He confirmed that Keyamo had called Tompolo several times in the past, requesting him to buy some property, but his boss told him he had no money to buy property.
Bebenimibo said: “Why should Tompolo threaten Keyamo? What for? Tompolo only told him to stop dragging his name into what he knows nothing about.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/delta-lg-polls-fallout-tompolo-threatening-life-keyamo/#sthash.B7dnbEOW.dpuf
So u want him 2 affirm it Abi!
Well, only God (& dem) can tell wot actually transpired btw dem, buh I guess u & her know a bit of both of dem & wot they're capable of

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by firstolalekan(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=atlwireles post=28046112][/quote]
ofo loma se
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Okudiover(m): 3:25am On Nov 16, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.

angry angry angry angry angry angry Don't mind the man and this na the same idiot late Yar Adua granted pardon and he swore to all on TV that he has changed. Now if Yar Adua (a president who declared his assets on assuming office, a man known for due process, the man who showed he mearnt business with handling boko haram who spent 2 and half years as president) where still alive would Tompolo be investing the remains of his oil bunkered loots in selling used tyres instead of opening his vile tongue to say " we go beat you die". tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Well diaris God oh! One day una go here shekaru's double saying the same thing when power change hands. Since na GANGSTER LEVELS we dey now. If person like Buhari enter office Naija go need more international airports to cope with politicians and their tompolo like associates wey wan go medical check up with their family..... it will be like 1984 all over again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Chicheey:
.Lol this guy is funny o .jst do me a favour tune in your radio to any radio station in ondo state nd listen to the language of the real owner of oil in ondo state.guy I once stay in Akure don't argue what u don't know.
the fact dat you once stayed in Akure doesn't mean you know what d real issue is. There re 2 local govts that produce oil in d state and one of them is Ilaje. The other? Find out urself. And d ilaje language is a dialect under the Yoruba language. U need to be more informed
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Chicheey:
.Am not referring to ilaje ppl am talking about the real owner of oil in ondo state.ilajes are jst neighbour to them ok.
get yourself informed and stop saying what u don't know...the present chairman of OSOPADEC is an Ilaje man(and in fact,all d chairmen of osopadec since its creation by the former governor,Late Adefarati, ve been ilaje men) and if they don't ve oil,he won't be chairman
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by poiZon: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2014
sylve11:

U still do not get me, but b4 u wanna educate me, pls educate urself. cool

can I buy u a drink?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jahbiz: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2014
What types of phones am I seeing up there in the picture? That picture must have counted 5 years or more.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by lastpage: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.

Eeyah!
This what you get when you "empower" THUGS!
His language (Tompolo) is so vile you will not fail to see the similarity between this BRUTE and the Agberos in Lagos..... anf to think that these types are the "Ministerial advisers" of Mr. President? shocked shocked

As a "Southerner", l may be carried-away by the "sentiments" that the North have rules for too long (without much to show for it) and should ake a break,.... but please, if we must present or vote for a Southerner, at least let us present a credible humanbeing..... notthe current "mistake" that the PDP is offering Nigerians!

Just like we are saying APC should present a "credible" Presidential candidate like Fashola...... is PDP saying they dont have any credible person in their fold than this GEJ?

I beg, attire o!
Na my pikin, Na my pikin..., na im make that armed robber bite-off im Mama ear, before firing squad dat time o!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by frank442: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
All the blame goes to GEJ and uduagha
We need buhari or Obasanjo

To handle the foolish taMpolo

Thiis is impunity

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by lastpage: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2014
kingthreat:
This can never happen in a civilized nation. A tout threatening a lawyer.

No, its more like a THUG ......

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by nduchucks: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2014
lastpage:

No, its more like a THUG ......

What else do you want? Tompolo and his lawyers have denied threatening Keyamo. I'd also like to know what law Tompolo has broken relative to this Keyamo issue.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by coputa(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
This is the reason why warri is shamefully underdeveloped,the itsekiri,a minority tribe want to lord over others,the itsekiris is never interested in the progress of warri that they claim belongs to them,they are only interested in lining their pocket will the oil wealth,.they dont live with other ethnic groups in warri,they are mostly found in ajamimogha,ekurede itsekiri and ugbwagwe ( a new settlement) warri metropolis is an eye sore,a shame to behold.for sixteen years now the itsekris has held the state to ransome.viz,ibori/udtaghan wasteful regime.Tompolo is trying to checkmate the excesses of the itsekiris..
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by ogb5(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Why is keyamo afraid. Those who bring home ant infested wood should not be surprised when they are visited by lizards.

Ijaws and Itsekiris inhabit the 3 Warri local government areas. Itsekiris are already controlling 2 of these local government areas, why do they want the 3rd local government area to be under Itsekiri.

Uduaghan know what will happen if the situation is not managed properly, hence even as an Itsekiri man he has intervened to save the day by making pdp to field an Ijaw man for 1 of the local governments. Keyamo should educate himself about delta politics before shooting himself in the foot.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by coputa(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Iceman296:

You're one of the belligerent Fanatics. Keep on celebrating a Tout and Vilify an Erudite lawyer whose Done well for both deltans and Nigerians as a Whole.
who is a tout,a man that is informed ugat fought for the emancipation of his people,a man that has empotered his people,and he is still do,with his foundation,( Tompolo foundation) what has keyamo done for his people (uvwie) where he was not even known,he is only interested in what he will get from people,he only came home during the last election for thd vacant seat of the vate ewerido in the house of representatives......
keyam,though an erudite lawyer,cannot be compared with Tompolo,he is a man loved by his people..
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by coputa(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Iceman296:

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Btruth: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Let him touched you first, and see if I will not beat him to death too myself. Stupid Tompolo.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by onowighose(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
fine for reporting this issue.cause tompolo feel he alpha and omega in delta state.even the governor himself cannot control him.cause all of them are partners in crime'thugrrey'rigging of elections 'etc.we are watching what he he will do sir .if anytin should happen to you nigerians will riseup couse he not above the law.even his oga or boy i dont know can not help him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by cupidhero(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
he should just tell him sorry,unless he wants to be bullied.abi sorry no go solve ds wahala. people and pride,just tell the criminal sorry.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omololu2020(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chicheey:
.Am not referring to ilaje ppl am talking about the real owner of oil in ondo state.ilajes are jst neighbour to them ok.
tell us d name of d real owner of oil in ondo state.u should also tell me d name of d local govt
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omololu2020(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
coputa:
This is the reason why warri is shamefully underdeveloped,the itsekiri,a minority tribe want to lord over others,the itsekiris is never interested in the progress of warri that they claim belongs to them,they are only interested in lining their pocket will the oil wealth,.they dont live with other ethnic groups in warri,they are mostly found in ajamimogha,ekurede itsekiri and ugbwagwe ( a new settlement) warri metropolis is an eye sore,a shame to behold.for sixteen years now the itsekris has held the state to ransome.viz,ibori/udtaghan wasteful regime.Tompolo is trying to checkmate the excesses of the itsekiris..
ur mumu and foolishness no get part two,is dis d typ of daft boy dat are in d south south,i swear i can neva vote for a person from d south south again,u pple are daft lik Jonathan and shepopotamus....d question a fool lik u should be askin ursef is dat,is warri and itsekiri land or not,if u dont lik d way d itsekiri run tinx in warri,u are free to go back to ur village.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omololu2020(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
mroxygen:
get yourself informed and stop saying what u don't know...the present chairman of OSOPADEC is an Ilaje man(and in fact,all d chairmen of osopadec since its creation by the former governor,Late Adefarati, ve been ilaje men) and if they don't ve oil,he won't be chairman
he cant mention d second one cos e doesnt know it.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You have no idea of what is being discussed here. Festus Keyamo, a lawyer is defending his client, an opponent to Tompolo's relation.

Keyamo wants to defend everybody..
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by amzee(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thank God I made front page...
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by FlyboyZee: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abegi! this Keyamo guy is nothing but a cry baby jare. He shoots his mouth anyhow in public, but can't handle a simple fone call from Tompolo. Keyamo sounds like a Coward personified. Let him man up and go talk to Tompolo before he gets his asss whooped. Tompolo would not just stand up and threaten Keyamo, let Keyamo tell us also what he did to Tompolo in secret before crying all over the place. Ye ye dey smell o jare!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Okonjo-Iweala: Swiss Newspapers Call New WTO DG ’66-Year-Old Grandmother'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.