Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus (2913 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / Breaking News!!!!! A Bus Carrying Over 60 Passengers From Abuja To Lagos / LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
doctokwus:

Oh my god!Hope dey ddnt use dat notorious "jazz" some of dem are usually rumoured to carry on their pson!just neva heard of car driven w/o a battery

One of the passengers explained in your a that there is a way the officer did it...I wasn't too attentive to listen
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by philtrum(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Afroconnect:

This is not wisdom it is foolishness...I wonder why we can not exert the same energy in fighting corrupt politicians.

Okay ....but imagine one of the passengers gave the driver N500(His last card)and the change he is to collect is the only hope that can get him home.... Oga see I will jack the bus and remove the 2front tyres....
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by philtrum(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
doctokwus:

Oh my god!Hope dey ddnt use dat notorious "jazz" some of dem are usually rumoured to carry on their pson!just neva heard of car driven w/o a battery

You can drive a car without ba3 just that the engine must be running before you remove the ba3 and it must not go off...
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
philtrum:

Okay ....but imagine one of the passengers gave the driver N500(His last card)and the change he is to collect is the only hope that can get him home.... Oga see I will jack the bus and remove the 2front tyres....

the man who took the battery said the change was all he had...
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2014
grin grin
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
This government sef
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Keneking:
This government sef

what has the government done again? lol
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by GarbaAudu: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmm. This is where LASG is always silent about. If VIO/LASTMA stop & impound a commercial vehicle, who will take care of the innocent passengers? Shud the bus driver refund d fare, or the traffic officials settle d passengers & incurred d bill to d default bus driver? Our Law Makers have a lot do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. / Why Was Nigeria Not An Advanced Nation At Independence? / The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.