Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland (2919 Views)

Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Barcanista Left Peace Returns / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Obrigardo: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tonye Barcanista found out he was not included in the PDP youth board so he had no choice than to leave here, after all his efforts were in vain.
But he tried harder than ochejoseph and his posts always hit the front page, then why was he left out in the scheme of things?
You remember he was begging APC for a post before he ported to PDP.
What a failed jobless youngster! cry

I hope all these youngsters should learn a lesson or two from his situation.

12 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Don't you have better things to do with your time?

What's this?

24 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ladyF(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
shocked
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by broxymall(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:

What's this?
lol, i really miss his oblongata merphose words
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Obrigardo: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:

What's this?

And the time i used wisely. People have been asking why he left, so here's the reason

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by temitemi1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
With this ur trash, you know nothing abt barca then!
Obrigardo:
Tonye Barcanista found out he was not included in the PDP youth board so he had no choice than to leave here, after all his efforts were in vain.
But he tried harder than ochejoseph and his posts always hit the front page, then why was he left out in the scheme of things?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Obrigardo: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
temitemi1:

and you think you do because you follow him on facebook, simeon?

15 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by egift(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
He was beaten, forced-fed the humble pie and kicked out. The progressives championed the Change Movement, all the PDP dollarization, bribery and intimidation could not stand the good name of President Buhari.

Now did I hear "GEJ Till 2019"? See how useless that sounds grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by tomakint: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Barcanista must have meant so much to you losers that almost an encyclopeadia is about to be opened for him by you jobless lots, if you re not on his facebook page, you are on his twitter, blogsite, etc even Gbawe came to peep grin cheesy no be small thing ooooooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by 9jii(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
The guy did a great work for both APC and PDP.
For me ja ya fado ja ya dauke.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by egift(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
What is happened to him is the same thing that happened to Ribadu - They both gave up on a winning horse just before it won it's game.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
He's such a loser grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by QuotaSystem: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
egift:
What is happened to him is the same thing that happened to Ribadu -
They both gave up on a winning horse just before it won it's game.

Exactly.

That completely destroyed him from inside, triggered his hatred for the ruling party, and started his eventual fall into the NL pit of history.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ochejoseph(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
temitemi1:

Barcanista was at the PDP headquarters and was well received by the National Youth leader MaiBasira.
He was given a Prime seating position During the inauguration by the party.

Barcanista is a sincere Nigerian and I would like all off us to respect his views.
The fact that someone does not share your opinion does not Mean he is stupid it only means that the fellow holds a different view.

Barcanista will be very much involved with us in the committee and I can assure you the best is yet to come

Enjoy the best of your day

9 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ochejoseph(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
temitemi1:

Barcanista was at the PDP headquarters and was well received by the National Youth leader MaiBasira.

Barcanista is a sincere Nigerian and I would like all off us to respect his views.
The fact that someone does not share their opinion does not Mean he is stupid it only means that the fellow holds a different view.

Barcanista will be very much involved with us in the committee and I can assure you the best is yet to come

Temitemi pl mail me

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bacarnista will bounce bak.... cheesy
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ochejoseph(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:

The fact that someone does not share your opinion does not Mean he is silly it only means that the fellow holds a different view.

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by QuotaSystem: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
ochejoseph:

The fact that someone does not share your opinion does not Mean he is silly it only means that the fellow holds a different view.

Daydreamer grin

12 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
ochejoseph:

So his aim for wailing has finally been acheived...wow

I always knew that guy was out looking for the highest bidder due to the short exposition made about him by uncle gbawe

9 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ichidodo: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
ochejoseph:

The fact that someone does not share their opinion does not Mean he is stupid it only means that the fellow holds a different view.

Temitemi pl mail me

Can we mail you too?..
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by dayo23(f): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Can we mail you too?..
bros that Party got nothing to offer you, they are broke! Very broke self, if you are for change....mail me

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by QuotaSystem: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Can we mail you too?..

Are you also looking for protection grin

13 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ichidodo: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
dayo23:
bros that Party got nothing to offer you, they are broke! Very broke self, if you are for change....mail me
Naah, we rather boil our heads than be suffocated with Dullardinio 's body odour..

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ichidodo: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Are you also looking for protection grin
Just lookin for our jersey number...

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
What an irony of life. Just like my signature.

What you give, you get.

All the dishes of lies he spit came back to hunt him.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by dayo23(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Naah, we rather boil our heads than be suffocated with Dullardinio 's body odour..
Remain there.....God be with you

Buhari till.......2023

APC till.......heaven come down

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by mn09abk: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:

I have classified information that he couldnt subscribe to BB Internet anymore due to the blockages of loopholes in the system grin

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
ochejoseph:

and you have to say all of this on Naira land forum
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:

and how did you know all of this bruhaha
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:

D dullard please use body language n provide a job for this jobless youth/Yaba left escapee.
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by ichidodo: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
dayo23:
Remain there.....God be with you

Buhari till.......2023

APC till.......heaven come down
Take a leaf from your Janjajweede booklet..... The only thing constant is change... And we envisage a change back to transformation..... You can shove your offer up your bum crack.
Re: The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland by Obrigardo: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
ochejoseph:

The best you could offer was a "prime seating position"?
Shows the strong handedness of the PDP youths. It's understandable since cashflow is a bit tight now.
No more mouths to feed grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kuje Police Station / Now, If Buhari Had'nt Won This Election All You Would Have Been Hearing Would Ha / Something Is Seriously Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.