Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman (44903 Views)

Download Full Tracks: Duncan mighty Album – Grace & Talent / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by Peterwizzy: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2014
smileysad
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by PietroRico(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Another commercial album
But then again, after listening to the track human being, I can understand his need to focus on the commercial aspect.

I guess we'll have to wait till. Eternity to hear shiiit that are as cool as his previous works (talk about and illegal music 1).

Na only vector and jaggz dey gimme joy for this industry now.
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by Odunhana: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2014
PietroRico:
Another commercial album
But then again, after listening to the track human being, I can understand his need to focus on the commercial aspect.

I guess we'll have to wait till. Eternity to hear shiiit that are as cool as his previous works (talk about and illegal music 1).

Na only vector and jaggz dey gimme joy for this industry now.
Bad Belle! The album is the change we need in Hip Hop........ If you say this album ain't better, then you just an hater. So, make we just leave am for middle
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by PietroRico(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Odunhana:
Bad Belle! The album is the change we need in Hip Hop........ If you say this album ain't better, then you just an hater. So, make we just leave am for middle
. Lol. Nice.

I've only voiced my opinion, I'm not trying to force it down Anyone's throat, so u really don't have to call me names.
U don't have to force ur opinion on me too.

I expected something different.

I feel he focused (too much) on the commercial appeal of the album.

Its a nice album, yes, but its not such a nice rap album.
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by jrerico1(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2014
This is the best album for the past 3yrs, because he satisfy all genre, what do you want from the best rapper in africa? He gave you all n*gga. After all BAD BELLE is allowed... Abeg make una just leave am for middle jhoor
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by korrej(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
i downloaded this album ....bt i will get a cd copy...him sef na human being....nicest album in years....on 'repeat all'
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by Djicemob: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
What the hell was he thinking? Dude got like 50 niggaz on that shii mehn!
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by blackdaimond: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
post=27611533:
sorry... i have put down 13 of the songs.. was contacted by M.I's management.. if you still need it, email me @gmail.com and i will send you the full tracks in a zip format.

I need your email address,didn't get the album here in calabar
Re: Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman by JoseRaji(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Djicemob:
What the hell was he thinking? Dude got like 50 niggaz on that shii mehn!

As in ehn... Same question I was asking o. The guy just brought in all his friends... Nice album tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Middle Child By J Cole / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.