Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 (45118 Views)

Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Nigerians React To The Headies 2016 Award (hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by LesbianBoy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
So the headies 2016 award show has come and gone. But not without controversial and embarrassing moments! In this thread i will be mentioning some of the embarrassing moment which some of you noticed or didn't notice!

Here are some of the embarrassing moment from the headies award show last night:

When winners of awards were not present to collect their award:

Na wa o! Headies is suppose to be the "biggest" award show in nigeria, so these was quite embarrassing! Almost all the people who won awards were not there to collect their award. I don't think you will see something like these in foreign award shows like the grammies, B.E.T award! But in headies 2016, most of them their awards were either collected by a label mate, a friend or by the people presenting the award! Just negodu!

When yaw, sound sultan and ushbebe embarrassed mizz kiss manager:

When illbliss won his award for best rap single, a guy came out to collect the award on his behalf. He was like "on behalf of illbliss i say thank you for this award bla bla bla"

Yaw collected the mic and said..
"We no even know who you be o?" Quite embarrassed by the question he replied... "oga yaw i be mizz kiss manager o". The same thing happened when sound sultan and ushbebe came out to present an award which illbliss won. The same guy came out again. Sound sultan was like..."Abeg who you be?" The guy was like mizz kiss manager na! Sound sultan then asked... "Where is Mizz kiss? Mizz kiss is he really your manager? Make i give am? Are you sure? Because this award fit no reach illbliss hand grin grin grin grin
Though the guy was smiling when sound sultan was saying all that, one could tell he was embarrassed! You know that fake smile you give when you are embarrassed but you still force your self to give it anyway! Ehen that's how his face was grin grin grin

When uti nwachukwu asked kcee if he won't join harrysong on stage:

So harrysong won an award and he went to collect the award alone. This wouldn't have happened in the past. Kcee, skibii etc would have come out to show support to their label mate. But since harrysong has moved on to alterplate abi na hotplate, kcee didn't come out. Then uti asked with a mischievous smile on his face "kcee you no go come out"...grin grin grin Quite embarrassing for kcee! cheesy cheesy but kcee handled the situation well. He came out and accepted the award with harrysong with a (fake) smile on his face. He even presented another award later with only him and harrysong on stage.

When eedris abdulkareem flung eddy remedy's hand:

Many of you would have missed it but i didn't! Eedris na werey i swear! Infact, iz brain iz paining him! grin grin grin grin While the former remedy group were performing eedris hit single "jaga jaga". Eddy remedy (famzing tinz) placed his right hand over eedris shoulder but eedris flung his hand away! Quite embarrassing! Anyways, eddy remedy carried on like nothing happened so people won't notice! Smart move eddy! But i and some other (aproko, gbegborun) people still noticed it! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

When wizkid snubbed eva's fiance:

These was the most embarrassing of them all. Chai! As wizkid walked towards where eva and her fiance sat, eva's fiance stood up to hug wizkid but wizkid snubbed him and instead hugged eva who was sitting down and move on to shake the next person living eva's fiance looking like a mannequin looool

When wizkid snubbed mizz kiss manager:

When wizkid sat down, the guy who introduced himself as mizz kiss manager and collected illbliss award on his behalf, sat on the next chair after wizkid and was expecting a hand shake but wizkid snubbed the guy. Wizkid sef! angry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by LesbianBoy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
I made frontpage yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Scatterscatter(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
OP you try but one question,

How will all this bring back our Harmartaan

14 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by richidinho(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin

When Falz took more pictures than hosting the show

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by sagio09: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dix headies news don taya us woo angry sad

Modified;

Chaiii, bt as i read, i come dey laugh cheesy
Bt 4 wizkid, he no try atall walahi grin
Wizkid suppose dey treat peeps wella naw, he's a role model,wetin u want dem vizkid go dey do undecided.
30ses compliment no go backward ur career na angry

And as 4 OP, hope say u also join collect award, else we go call bubu appoint u minister of observation. Cox it seems...

U no get job atall cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Martinola(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Headies abi na breadings dem dey call am na joke...d whole thing was an eyesore...radarada

5 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nigerian musicians with their excessive pride and stupidity, why should Wizkid and his wack songs snub anyone?.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
U don't expect daddy yo to hug someone he doesn't know, if wizkid had hug that dude, people will start saying that he is gay for hugging his fellow man

5 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by happykidArotiba(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
The moment wizkid's entry overshadowed Phyno's. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by josephobaro(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Vanity upon vanity.
All is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by jamalnation(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Hoodfriend(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
OK next pls
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by ANNOY(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
josephobaro:
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.
please shut up.nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Deejay777(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dat eva's fiance own is d baddest, i was lyk,,,,,

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by happykidArotiba(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
josephobaro:
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.
hmmm, Pastor Joseph
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by ANNOY(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
So because wizkid snubbed someone means I will not eat in peace again.Abeg its old news.NEXT

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by JonSnow(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Poor picture quality, poor content, poor delivery, apart from the wizkid snub and the funny people on Twitter, the headies was a flop.

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by blackaxe78: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
happykidArotiba:
The moment wizkid's entry overshadowed Phyno's. grin

Phyno was a disgrace to himself at the headies.

Solid ghetto boy forming Kanye

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Basheer18(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkidness haba
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
When Eva alordiah finacee see AL this snubbing news, he will be like

grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by KellyKertz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:
Nigerian musicians with their excessive pride and stupidity, why will Wizkid and his wack songs snub anyone?.

The hood he was putting on din't enable him to get a side view during most of dz scenarios in the event!!! buh for all I know Wizzybaby humble pass OBO!!

7 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by bestspoke: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
post your blog link and get traffic na...OP

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
make a name first .....then kings will bow before you.
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
KellyKertz:

AFONJA
Shove off my mention mr!, what's AFONJA?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:
Nigerian musicians with their excessive pride and stupidity, why will Wizkid and his wack songs snub anyone?.
Because Him Be Baba Nla

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by pointstores(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
ok
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by KellyKertz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:
Shove off my mention mr!, what's AFONJA?.

that was an error.. check d modification
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by miqos02(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
ok
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Opakan2: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Benita27:

no mind the guy

na Drake, Justin Skye set he dey roll with now. Ow's you?
Re: Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Opakan2:

no mind the guy

na Drake, Justin Skye set he dey roll with now. Ow's you?
I am good, hope you're ok?. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.