Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (37785 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by fulfillment2020(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2014
killercute16:
No start o....this is the first time they are bringing it to anambra o....about the winner and anchor man they worth it na abi na boring Bob you want ni. grin
Even Bob-Manuel is from Anambra too.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by TDonald: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2014
So this programme still exists undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by seyola(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Are u guys sure d 10m go enta d guy hand? I learnt project fame guys are yet to receive dier rewards o and they've been warned not to make it public.Na, Nigeria we dey, anyway congrats bro.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by keg90(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2014
Donkaz:
Congrats bro...

It is not easy
Who told you dat no be to dey do hide nd seek game for inside bush,pls GUS try me nxt year den I show u my experience as a boy scout
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Arysexy(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2014
killercute16:
Are you sure.....cuz am nt sure pascal is an igbo boy o.

Pascal won it last 2 years not last year
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
it will never happen...they are weaker vessels and its not for weaker vessels
If women like Angela merkel could defeat men to become the German chancellor, If the Brazilian president, if the Argentinian president.... If the Liberian president can do it,then a woman can also win the GUS, they only need determination and perseverance.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by hausadreturn(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Arysexy:

Pascal won it last 2 years not last year
he's from Edo
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by redsquare(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
hahaha!!! what do u mean?? please expantiate or explain further

Ah ah, you mean you dont know? She is 37 and therefore not qualified. tongue
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Congratulations to him....but I'm looking forward to the day a woman will win this contest.
Same here, am sick n tired of seeing only MEN emerging as winners/ champions.... Anyway Congratz Chinedu... U re indeed a conqueror!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Donkaz(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2014
keg90:

Who told you dat no be to dey do hide nd seek game for inside bush,pls GUS try me nxt year den I show u my experience as a boy scout
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2014
here urself out.....not Nigeria
SeverusSnape:
If women like Angela merkel could defeat men to become the German chancellor, If the Brazilian president, if the Argentinian president.... If the Liberian president can do it,then a woman can also win the GUS, they only need determination and perseverance.
Take politics outta this...we are talking about strength and endurance here....if samantha could only endure(those guys wont even give in), she could have gone all the way to win it...but that is when strenght and endurance comes into play
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2014
oh my God!!! AKANTBILIVIDIS sad shocked
redsquare:

Ah ah, you mean you dont know? She is 37 and therefore not qualified. tongue
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
here urself out.....not Nigeria Take politics outta this...we are talking about strength and endurance here....if samantha could only endure(those guys wont even give in), she could have gone all the way to win it...but that is when strenght and endurance comes into play
Do you think politics does not require physical strength, bros, politics is not a game for the faint hearted, even Angels are afraid to tread in it's murky waters, This is child's play compared to politics.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by blank(f): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2014
He was one of the best of the lot. I wanted either him or Otto to win. No loss as they both won something.

Chinedu made tasks look so easy. Even the ones he did not know how to do like carrying food stuff on the head and crossing barriers, he gave it his all. Just that as a person, he could grate on people's nerves. Very intelligent young chap.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Donkaz(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2014
keg90:

gringringrin

Am not talking about the stress o,because competitions like this is not all about power and strength. You need more of intellect and mental alertness.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Africa women are generally weak...even if GUS decides to field more women than men, they wont still win. U maybe right about politics demanding physical strength but when it comes to a physical contest like GUS, dont ever expect a lady to win cos our women are just too complecent
SeverusSnape:
Do you think politics does not require physical strength, bros, politics is not a game for the faint hearted, even Angels are afraid to tread in it's murky waters, This is child's play compared to politics.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Congrats to him...........
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
Africa women are generally weak...even if GUS decides to field more women than men, they wont still win. U maybe right about politics demanding physical strength but when it comes to a physical contest like GUS, dont ever expect a lady to win cos our women are just too complecent
you will remember this day, The day some one said a woman will win the GUS contest, when that day comes, you will remember Severus snape. I said it..... wink
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2014
the world may have come to an end by then or rapture would have taken place
SeverusSnape:
you will remember this day, The day some one said a woman will win the GUS contest, when that day comes, you will remember Severus snape. I said it..... wink
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Do you know you can actually make men cum withing 2 mins no matter how strong they are in bed? wink trust me i just did the research. I figured out a way to fvck men better and sweeter. Pm me for more info wink

Ladies only please cool cool
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Afritop(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
The next ultimate search should be at sambisa forest or the Gwoza hills. Then I ll know the programme is for real

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by ijbeauty(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2014
lyntiffany:
it means God's wealth.

Yeah, I know, its just a rhetorical question...... God has blessed him with wealth already cheesy !!!
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by VAQAXY: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Anambrans leading the pack in all facets since 1904.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by mcmaurice20(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Dat boy has aura of greatness... I know he do win.... Congrt edu nwa

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by lyntiffany(f): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2014
ijbeauty:

Yeah, I know, its just a rhetorical question...... God has blessed him with wealth already cheesy !!!
yea baby your right
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Bola4mi(f): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2014
Am happy for him.congrats
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by otabs555: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Chinedu u deserve the crown. One advice pay your tithe of the 10m
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by nkkystel(f): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Congrats Chinedu! My choice winner.
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by myhero4eva: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Yeah hurray! Congrats kid broda chinedu... Its great feat and its only God who maketh kings and he has made u one. Invest wisely and i wish u invite me to ur party show. Once more GUS HEROE CHINEDU UBACHUKWU congrats... This is Ur bro MYHERO4EVA!
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by cosbukky: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Congrats Edu
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by mosefin19(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2014
congratulation bro....u reall battle it
Re: Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 by Cutebumzy(f): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Congratulations 2 him. Enjoy ur money o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dstv Wahala (Photo) / BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.