Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Download Lollipop Gmail 5.0 APK From Android L - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Lollipop Gmail 5.0 APK From Android L (1497 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Is Android L For Lockdown?(End of Rooting) / [DOWNLOAD] Android L Stock Apps For 4.0+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Lollipop Gmail 5.0 APK From Android L by saeedashifahmed(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Google started to “materialize” many of its applications right after announcing the Android L at Google I/O’s Keynote this year. In fact, Google+ saw some Material Design flair even before Android L was first announced. Since I/O, Material Design has been applied to most first party applications including Google Chrome. Gmail was one of the last applications on the todo list, but finally Google decided to update the app to version 5.0, matching not only Android Lollipop’s version number, but also its aesthetic flair.

With Android Lollipop’s imminent full release, Gmail’s devs have added lots of new functions. The most interesting one is the ability to handle all types of Email, not just Gmail accounts. The client can now be used to send and receive Emails from Yahoo, Hotmail, and other services. Switching between them is really easy and can be done with swipes. Google wants everything to be very simple and intuitive. Gmail 5.0 suits that philosophy perfectly. Here’s a video showing features of the new version of Google mail client for Android.

Download Gmail 5.0 APK File

The key used to sign the application differs from the one used in Play Store, so you need to uninstall the Gmail client in order to check a new version.

Download Gmail 5.0 APK file from here:

Download LINK: http://idroidhorizon..com/2014/10/Gmail-5.0-apk.html

How to install Gmail 5.0
1. Standalone installation
2. Download Gmail 5.0
3. Allow unknown sources goto settings->security and check unknown sources
4. Install and enjoy
Updating from previous version
1. Disable previous version of Gmail
2. Download Gmail 5.0
3. Install and Update
Installing as a system app
1. Download Gmail 5.0
2. Move PrebuiltGmail.apk to system/app and set its permissions

The new Gmail 5.0 is available through that Nexus 4 ROM, it just may not be the most secure app on the planet. You can install it if you’d like, I just won’t recommend doing so.
- See more at: http://idroidhorizon..com/2014/10/Gmail-5.0-apk.html
Re: Download Lollipop Gmail 5.0 APK From Android L by 77al: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks, I'll check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Stop Harrasing ME!!!!! / Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition Has 256GB Internal Storage And 4GB RAM / Infinix Zero 2 Vs Injoo Max 2 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.