Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? (3561 Views)

Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2014
The era of digital television is changing the images that we are used to.

NTA in partnership with Starsat/Startimes is in deed working to improve the Images we see on the TV. This must have been as a result of Upgrade in hardware, software and humanware what ever it is.

Though some of the state are yet to upgrade, the general performance of NTA in terms of Picture quality is appreciable.

But, they need to work on sequencing of their programs and advert. They are guilty of abrupt cutting of advert, programs and ETC.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2014
People still watch NTA?

8 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by omenka(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2014
Are there still people that watch TAN NTA

11 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:

Yes o.

I am not saying I like it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by sebali: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2014
NTA till 2mao is still using card board as background.

Improve my a$$

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:

TAN/NTA. My eyes is just seeing this. So TAN is a perfect subset of NTA.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2014
sebali:

Improve my a$$

It must be the NTA in your state. As I said, some state are yet to upgrade. But NTA International/NTA News24 is far more than you imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Goodluck Nigeria
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by sebali: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

It must be the NTA in your state. As I said, some state are yet to upgrade. But NTA International/NTA News24 is far more than you imagine.

Bro I flipped thru goodmorning nigeria dis morning on NTA international I saw notin bt d same old reddish channel with poor presenters and whispering/echoing audio rubbish
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by dotna(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Unless I use hanger as antenna maybe it will be clear in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2014
NTA 2 channel 5...... Ela Ojukan wink grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2014
sebali:

Bro I flipped thru goodmorning nigeria dis morning on NTA international I saw notin bt d same old reddish channel with poor presenters and whispering/echoing audio rubbish

The Technical unit is still growing. And besides, they can't just upgrade all their studios at once. Its a gradual process and they are getting their.

I am not Ignorant of their technical flaws.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by IfyAwazie(f): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2014
NTA always turn my Tv to black and white.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by ikweremilitant: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2014
sebali:

Improve my a$$
my brother u can speak of d nta in ur state.but d nta i knw has improved.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by donigspain(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Good one!
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nta is better then that nonsense channel on DSTV called LTV and MiTV
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by rattlesnake(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:
The era of digital television is changing the images that we are used to.

NTA in partnership with Starsat/Startimes is in deed working to improve the Images we see on the TV. This must have been as a result of Upgrade in hardware, software and humanware what ever it is.

Though some of the state are yet to upgrade, the general performance of NTA in terms of Picture quality is appreciable.

But, they need to work on sequencing of their programs and advert. They are guilty of abrupt cutting of advert, programs and ETC.
hmmmm so this the NL username Cyril stover is using undecided
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
rattlesnake:
hmmmm so this the NL Cyril stover is using undecided

You are welcomed boy.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you say NTA has improved then you need to travel to some Africa countries and watch their tv channels,if you ask me TAN NTA has done nothing in terms of improvement.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
If you say NTA has improved then you need to travel to some Africa countries and watch their tv channels,if you ask me TAN NTA has done nothing in terms of improvement.

Other countries you said.

NTA, just like any Government parastatal lacks creativity. That is why they have technical flaws.

But it will not be a bad thing to acknowledge their current strides in picture quality and program creation. It is a gradual process but I can tell you they are moving in an appreciable speed working with startimes.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
MTN is giving out randomly N6000 recharge cards during the Network news of NTA. They call it the seasons of surprises.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

Other countries you said.

NTA, just like any Government parastatal lacks creativity. That is why they have technical flaws.

But it will not be a bad thing to acknowledge their current strides in picture quality and program creation. It is a gradual process but I can tell you they are moving in an appreciable speed working with startimes.
not with our so called status of giant of Africa,we should be calling the shots at least in Africa
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
not with our so called status of giant of Africa,we should be calling the shots at least in Africa
We do not own the technology. It is imported. The only country you might rate high is South Africa. The technology and manpower are not theirs. If we allow them to bring both the technology and manpower, we will still cry foul. We are doing more than you believe.
NTA is doing more than you believe.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

We do not own the technology. It is imported. The only country you might rate high is South Africa. The technology and manpower are not theirs. If we allow them to bring both the technology and manpower, we will still cry foul. We are doing more than you believe.
NTA is doing more than you believe.
i guess you are a staff of NTA or you have a family member that works there,I wonder why you are so passionate about NTA,as far as TV stations in Nigeria are concerned NTA is not it in terms of picture quality and contents.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
i guess you are a staff of NTA or you have a family member that works there,I wonder why you are so passionate about NTA,as far as TV stations in Nigeria are concerned NTA is not it in terms of picture quality and contents.

some one just called me cyril stober. I thought you would call me................... I don't know their names sha.

But I belief you will agree with me that the pictures have not been the same. Compare state stations and the national stations in Abuja and Lagos.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

some one just called me cyril stober. I thought you would call me................... I don't know their names sha.

But I belief you will agree with me that the pictures have not been the same. Compare state stations and the national stations in Abuja and Lagos.
abeg forget NTA,I go for Channels TV anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please what is NTA??
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
abeg forget NTA,I go for Channels TV anytime anyday

Hmm You are a rich guy unless you are not in lagos.

That aside, Channels is not as clean and clear as NTA. NTA is in HD. And beside, do you have channels in the 36 states. Channels is only one broadcasting station as far as I know. They should be far advanced than NTA considering the number of years they have stayed. AIT came and overtook them. What exploit is channels making. NTA is still the Number one.
Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

Hmm You are a rich guy unless you are not in lagos.

That aside, Channels is not as clean and clear as NTA. NTA is in HD. And beside, do you have channels in the 36 states. Channels is only one broadcasting station as far as I know. They should be far advanced than NTA considering the number of years they have stayed. AIT came and overtook them. What exploit is channels making. NTA is still the Number one.
you are a hard nut to crack I give up on you,I wish you all the best with NTA

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Picture Quality Of NTA Lately? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrBigPrick:

Yep, many old peeps in the villages and their grand parents.

what about applicants, you think they don't watch NTA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Gunmen Directing Election In Akuku Toru LGA Of Rivers State / Jonathan: A Phone Call Now Turning Awry / The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.