Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert (3318 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by davidif: 4:11am On Oct 31, 2016
onoja12:
we share different view on life,apparently we cant see the same things ,you are so willing to serve your white masters so you think what ever comes out of his mouth was right.it is a clear sign that you haven't traveled ,when you do you would see and witness how your white masters really feel about you

Dude, what does skin color have to do with this? the guy is simply saying that the emperor is not wearing any clothes and here you are screaming that he is a racist? Na wa o. Why don't you just swallow your pride and admit that he is right.

If you have ever lived outside of Nigeria before you would realize how bad Lagos is.

1 Like

Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by onoja12: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
my friend you won travel tell me i go help you get visa,when you reach if you open you mouth talk say white man this or that you go hear waiting i go do you.stupid people who like insulting there home and they think outside is heaven where money falls on the street.

davidif:

Dude, what does skin color have to do with this? the guy is simply saying that the emperor is not wearing any clothes and here you are screaming that he is a racist? Na wa o. Why don't you just swallow your pride and admit that he is right.

If you have ever lived outside of Nigeria before you would realize how bad Lagos is.
Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by davidif: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
onoja12:
my friend you won travel tell me i go help you get visa,when you reach if you open you mouth talk say white man this or that you go hear waiting i go do you.stupid people who like insulting there home and they think outside is heaven where money falls on the street.

Actually i don't live in Nigeria so thanks for your offer. Also, i can see that you have no response to my arguments and cannot come up with a better response besides insults and that shows a lot about your maturity. So when you learn how to formulate a better rebuttal that doesn't include ad hominem attacks i will be waiting.
Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by onoja12: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Abeg go and sleep what argument,a fools rant you leave nowhere infact you never leave your papa village ,people who stay outside Nigeria know what they go though it is want to be who come online to rant probably you have reached Benin even there at the border you would feel what Nigerians go though

davidif:

Actually i don't live in Nigeria so thanks for your offer. Also, i can see that you have no response to my arguments and cannot come up with a better response besides insults and that shows a lot about your maturity. So when you learn how to formulate a better rebuttal that doesn't inch clude ad hominem attacks i will be waiting.
Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by davidif: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
onoja12:
Abeg go and sleep what argument,a fools rant you leave nowhere infact you never leave your papa village ,people who stay outside Nigeria know what they go though it is want to be who come online to rant probably you have reached Benin even there at the border you would feel what Nigerians go though

Hahahahahahahaha is that the best you can come up with? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Try again.
Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by davidif: 5:25am On Apr 10, 2017
ukukaegbu:
So wrong.

I've been using the ATM for over 8 years and more than 1,500 times and I've never received the wrong amount of money from the ATM.

Now, this guy is saying that within two days, the machine dispensed the wrong amount of money 3 times. Abi ATM dey look face?

He should go and sit down.

The fact that you never experienced it does not mean it never happened to someone else.

1 Like

Re: LAGOS Is The Worst Place I've Ever Visited — American Travel Expert by davidif: 5:27am On Apr 10, 2017
marquiseT:

Because a white man says something does not make it true

I don't know why they make it feel like whatever they say is unquestionable

Who knows the dude anyways,

his opinion does not count,he is a confused being

Msteew!

Neither does it make it a lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Lost My Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Uk Visa Application Refused / How Much Is Transport Fare From Lagos To Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.