Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married (5101 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2014
[size=15pt]He's 21, I am 19 and We Are Happily Married[/size]

This young couple recently got married and the excited new wife tweeted the following

But then people always have an opinion right?

The beautiful couple below:

Source: http://citypeoplenews.com/hes-21-i-am-19-and-we-are-happily-married-loving-flaunting-it/

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Bellasharonne(f): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmn ... though age aint really a factor,maturity is and at times the level of ones maturity is judged on their age ... well if God wants it to last... it will undecided

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
I would be worried if my 19yr old wants to marry a 21yr old guy.

If they have the resources and maturity to make it work, it is real sweet and much better than sleeping together in a bf/gf relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2014
bukatyne:
I would be worried if my 19yr old wants to marry a 21yr old guy.

If they have the resources and maturity to make it work, it is real sweet and much better than sleeping together in a bf/gf relationship.

But I bet you that to them, it will seem like its a bf/gf relationship. I hope and pray they know what they are into...
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by aboyaji(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
happy married life youngy youngy
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Lovely couple! kiss

But no. My daughter aint getting married at 19, neither will my son at 21. undecided

8 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Phema:
Lovely couple! kiss

But no. My daughter aint getting married at 19, neither will my son at 21. undecided
where are your children... A pics of both of them or U can lie eh

2 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2014
They look cool together but the question is"who is gonna act matured when the other is displaying signs of immaturity when the need arises" sad

2 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

where are your children... A pics of both of them or U can lie eh

undecided
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by crackhaus: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Uhmmm, I don't know them undecided
This here is the exact reason I don't get why people do what they do on twitter or instagram.

Anyhoot, they both look good together - if that's the point she's trying to make by uploading them pictures.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2014
People are so negative. So many depressed and sad losers in this world I tell you.

They are cute together.

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2014
grin

na wa o...
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Their eye go soon clear.
They are still in love.grin

Priorities will change, individual growth will drive them apart, the relationship will suffer.

This is not 1920, it's 2014.

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Joavid:
Their eye go soon clear.
They are still in love.grin

Priorities will change, individual growth will drive them apart, the relationship will suffer.

This is not 1920, it's 2014.

Gbam...

But another side is that they can grow into same priority provided they think alike and are devoted to the love they have for each other...

The mistake people make is that they think they are married because they love each other but that is a big lie... We stay married because it is Gods plan... the right thing... the foundation of a family... i hope they know that they will fall out of love and fall back in love with each other...

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Ochiban: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
They will last if they are mature. "this is 2014, not 1920" that is story jo! Life is easier now than it was then so less stress on marriage. But folks are not mature these days. Running away from marriage for every reason under the sun. Marriage is not easy... but neither is parenthood, going to school or keeping a job. People just stick to it.

Ive seen my friends who married at 27 get divorced at 32. I have also seen a dear friend who married at 17 to her 18 year old boyfriend stay married at 40 years of age now to the same man. And may i mention they have 10 children!

So if they are mature enough, they will weather the storms of marriage and come out on top. I pray that I will raise my children to be mature enough to marry at 19. But i will demand they finish university first so maybe 21 years is more realistic for me
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ochiban:
They will last if they are mature. "this is 2014, not 1920" that is story jo! Life is easier now than it was then so less stress on marriage. But folks are not mature these days. Running away from marriage for every reason under the sun. Marriage is not easy... but neither is parenthood, going to school or keeping a job. People just stick to it.

Ive seen my friends who married at 27 get divorced at 32. I have also seen a dear friend who married at 17 to her 18 year old boyfriend stay married at 40 years of age now to the same man. And may i mention they have 10 children!

So if they are mature enough, they will weather the storms of marriage and come out on top. I pray that I will raise my children to be mature enough to marry at 19. But i will demand they finish university first so maybe 21 years is more realistic for me

I agree

What will be will be
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bukatyne(f): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
ledafaze:

But I bet you that to them, it will seem like its a bf/gf relationship. I hope and pray they know what they are into...

Amen

If they will last, it is beautiful
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
And here we have 45 years old men blaming economics situation for being single.

3 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Father forgive them for they don't know what they just got themselves into - teenage love affair. grin

So, you're just going give up on your youth, without exploring, and getting yourself somewhere stable?

Reminiscent of my cousin who got married at 23...now ol'boy is all loved up with a next chic, talking about he was rushed into marriage. And he needs to enjoy his life. When nobody rushed him. He asked for it, and the family blessed it.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
SirShymex:
Father forgive them for they don't know what they just got themselves into - teenage love affair. grin

So, you're just going give up on your youth, without exploring, and getting yourself somewhere stable?

Reminiscent of my cousin who got married at 23...now ol'boy is all loved up with a next chic, talking about he was rushed into marriage. And he needs to enjoy his life. When nobody rushed him. He asked for it, and the family blessed it.

Is having multiple sex partners exploring?

If this couple is mature, can't they have kids, be done training by 30/35 and explore together? Travel round the world? Do what they want to do?

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bennyrazz: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
it is only a matter of time before reality dawns on them. Beautiful pictures by the young couple, but marriage is more than beautiful pictures and cuddles.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
bukatyne:

Is having multiple sex partners exploring?

If this couple is mature, can't they have kids, be done training by 30/35 and explore together? Travel round the world? Do what they want to do?

I don't really like discussing "maturity" cos it is one of the most bastardised and overused words ever. Most folks confuse maturity with settling, docility, fitting-in, and being reserved. So for me, I don't know what maturity is - but I'd say it has more to do with experience, independence, and ability to make the right decisions. And that comes with growth and age. However, once you look at this couple - maturity is the last thing you'd want to attach to their union.

Also, I was alluding to exploring for more experience and in order to find the best partner that will compliment you as you continue to grow, and someone that will be able to persevere with you during the turbulent periods that are inevitable in marriages. But these two are just subconsciously settling, and are caught up in puppy love.

4 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2014
They are really beautiful together... I wonder why the rush though
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Tashamania:
They are really beautiful together... I wonder why the rush though
Yimu undecided
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yimu undecided

You are a certified troublemaker grin
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Truckpusher(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Tashamania:

You are a certified troublemaker grin
Who certified me? angry
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who certified me? angry

Your posts kiss
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Truckpusher(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Tashamania:

Your posts kiss
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by peggykorol(f): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2014
Honeymoon phase
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by troy20(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
bennyrazz:
it is only a matter of time before reality dawns on them. Beautiful pictures by the young couple, but marriage is more than beautiful pictures and cuddles.
in centuries back up to early ninteen century it was just about the age people where expected to be married already.there was much less demand on life and living then.ironic though but man life is ever so complex now.the advancement of science and technology has made people to expect so much from themselvs and other people.so much competition to keep up.these things put alota strain in relationships.but i knew when i saw the topic it wasnt going to be in Naija wer even at age of 25 u still de lay claim to school fees wey ur papa de send you.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy married life to them jare. I saw how people were attacking them on line abeg make them carry their bitterness go corner.
Life is about choices if they as adults choose they want to marry who are we to decide for them that they are too toung?

Would we prefer she is moving around with sugar daddies and he is going round having random se- x with random girls?

As for flaunting their love on social media abeg i do that, my husband does that, its our accounts, na we dey pay for data. Free the young couple, young love is sweet.

May their home be peaceful and fruitful

May they grow and learn together

May their love remain fresh and sweet

May they comfort each other in times of distress.

God bless your home dearies

If you marry at 18 or at 34 you will still face marital challenges. Age doesnt make one immune to challenges, I am still learning even me wey tay before i marry

3 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bennyrazz: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
troy20:

in centuries back up to early ninteen century it was just about the age people where expected to be married already.there was much less demand on life and living then.ironic though but man life is ever so complex now.the advancement of science and technology has made people to expect so much from themselvs and other people.so much competition to keep up.these things put alota strain in relationships.but i knew when i saw the topic it wasnt going to be in Naija wer even at age of 25 u still de lay claim to school fees wey ur papa de send you.
it sure wouldn't be naija. The Economy wouldn't allow it and even if it did, at a particular point you realise that been tied to a particular person at such age and stage will get boring. Men start being who they are at 25. From 25-35 that is the time they discover themselves, their philosophy about life in general.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / How Long Can A Married Man In His Thirties Stay Without Sex? / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.