Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nairaland Joke Of The Year . Dont Click Here If You Cannot Control The Laughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Joke Of The Year . Dont Click Here If You Cannot Control The Laughter (1175 Views)

Celebrity Preacher Cannot Control His Anus On Live Broadcasts / Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / Dont Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Joke Of The Year . Dont Click Here If You Cannot Control The Laughter by rukevwe321: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
A girl falls down from the 80th floor of a
construction company, but fortunately for
her, a young boy was on hand at the 65th
floor to catch her. He asks her,
"Will you hug
me for saving your life?"
She replied, "Of course not!"
He drops her.

She was luckily caught again at the 30th
floor by another young boy who asks her,
"Will you kiss me for saving your life?"
"No! At all!" She replied.
He drops her too.

She prays for the last chance to be saved by
someone and her prayer was answered
when Musa catches her on the 5th floor.
She immediately said, "OK! For saving me, I
will hug and kiss you at the same time!"
Musa drops her and says," Get behind thee satan"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Joke Of The Year . Dont Click Here If You Cannot Control The Laughter by Olasum(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
embarassed
Re: Nairaland Joke Of The Year . Dont Click Here If You Cannot Control The Laughter by mperoakeem(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
15th century jokes

(1) (Reply)

I.Q Test / Photo Of The Day: Give It A Caption / Different Btw America And Nigeria Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.