Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House (27382 Views)

FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) / Photo: Shark FC & Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2014
Wont they cook beans too? Abi na only sleep them go sleep. Abeg, i love nigerians jarey. We no dey do protest dey burn tinz, dey scatter everytin. We do it peacefully but crazily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Arysexy(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Yet Amechi is busy holding rally and insulting GEJ. Common players salary he no fit pay.

Amechi grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by maingate1(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2014
they deserve to be paid

1 Like

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by tellwisdom: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Who sabi them for premier league??...abi dem dey craze??
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by odepacy: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2014
undecided
omanifrank:
funny u
guy dis is nt funny
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by idu1(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Mosquitoes go see food chop wella...........
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Collynzo29: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

The Enyimba vs Pillars game at Aba will be a clash of titans! Wish I could get the chance to travel down and watch it. Thank God the former NFF boss is no longer there; he favored pillars against enyimba last year with his silly politics and pillar won the league. This time around, its going to be survival of the fittest!

Although an Abia Warrior fan, I still want Enyimba to lift the trophy. Next year, Warriors must lift it.
They still need to beat Dolphins away tomorrow, else the Pillars game will be a mere formality (assuming Pillars beats Nembe at home)
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by mazzi: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Crispels:
Ok. undecided

Is this Amaechi's fault or those he saddled with the responsibility of sports in his political tena sema
u wan defend amaewu?its his fault,he has fail to release money for important thing in rivers state,rather he is busy renting crowd to satisfy his empty ego.

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by kenex4ever(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2014
Arysexy:
Yet Amechi is busy holding rally and insulting GEJ. Common players salary he no fit pay.

Amechi grow up.
Amaechi na basket mouth

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by MaziOmenuko: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Collynzo29:

They still need to beat Dolphins away tomorrow, else the Pillars game will be a mere formality (assuming Pillars beats Nembe at home)

Pillars will definitely beat Nembe city, who are already relegated. Beating Dolphin at PH is the odorous task facing Enyimba. Once they accomplish that task, pillars game at enyimba will light up the league.

Dolphins are fvcking spoilers shaa! I wish they are relegated this season.

Can't wait for my Warriors to clinch a continental ticket for the Caf champions league.
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by IYANGBALI: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Thank God I tooked my wife Oshoala away from that club before this nonsense began
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by robosky02(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Pillars will definitely beat Nembe city, who are already relegated. Beating Dolphin at PH is the odorous task facing Enyimba. Once they accomplish that task, pillars game at enyimba will light up the league.

Can't wait for my Warriors to clinch a continental ticket for the Caf champions league.

dont worry Dolphin will go continetal via FA CUP.
Eyimba can take the league if and only if they can beat Pillars in aba

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Collynzo29: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Dolphins will be beaten, I heard some players are even saying they will boycott the match, some are feeling sick after sleeping outside till late in the night. Any way you look at it, Enyimba's prospects of getting 3 points from that match has greatly improved, it will be their 3rd away win in a row.

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Tidyman: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2014
They are sponsored by PDP against APC govt of Amechi

1 Like

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Samunique(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Somebody do something, when our politicians leave their responsibilities and be staging rallies this is one of the outcomes
Thanks my brother!!!!

This Amechi of a thing just about 3 weeks ago collected 19billion naira from Rivers/S treasury to pay some salaries being owed and finish some existing govt projects.

But where is the money now? Guess what? 50% of it has gone down through the drain during the apshit rally last week in PH.
And now the work man is no more worthy of his wages bcs of political extravagance.

GOOD IS WATCHING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by HopeAlive14(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Novelty November to all NLders!
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by sunnedee2: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2014
passionate88:
Many people dey lagos just dey read papers dey say Amaechi dey work... Na him 1st tenure him work, 2nd tenure na rubbish

That's naija for you. The people in Lagos claim to know what is happening in each state than the local residents especially the APC supporters.

**Singing Akwa Ibom Ayaya **

4 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by okeyokeyjah(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Dis is crezy
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by keg90(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Did dey sleep on vita foam or mouka foam
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Emmanuel602(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2014
I don't blame the government for ignoring the league, a league that you can't win away from home is not worth investing a dime
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by deletrue: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Crispels:
Ok. undecided

Is this Amaechi's fault or those he saddled with the responsibility of sports in his political tena sema
This is why you apc members will never change for better. Always going the negative ways. During Amaechi's 7th anniversary, he, Amaechi shot himself by telling the world that he awarded road contract to Wike worth about N31m and that Wike took off with the money leaving abi abandoning the work. You are now asking this same highly unreasonable question. Why are you people (apc members) out of the normal norms of well restructured system? Can't Amaechi handle the people who are responsible for that club even if he has assigned then the duties?

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by wanimo: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Crispels:
Ok. undecided

No... Its neither Amechi's fault nor the fault of his sports ministry. Its GEJ fault. Why would GEJ establish a Rivers state and have a governor that will allow the state to owe their sports men and women salaries. IT MUST BE THE FG's fault.

I am waiting..... ??

1 Like

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by deletrue: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Emmanuel602:
I don't blame the government for ignoring the league, a league that you can't win away from home is not worth investing a dime
You see yourself? As an apc member, you are always thinking the negative line. Is it not possible to re-structure the club instead of abandoning them. No doubt, apc will continue to record failure.

3 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Shollay20(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by roxell120(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
and dat lady governor got N19b approval for his 'mega' rally

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by duni04(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2014
The government has no business paying footballers salaries. Its just ridiculous! What happens to the money they make from ticket sales and renting out their stadiums?
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by deletrue: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2014
sunnedee2:

That's naija for you. The people in Lagos claim to know what is happening in each state than the local residents especially the APC supporters.

**Singing Akwa Ibom Ayaya **
That party na the greatest disappointment to all Nigerians. The other days Buhari's campaign manager told us that because he 8uhari attended the Amaechi's 7th anniversary in ph, he is said to have visited all the south south states, therefore Buhari's success is hundred per cent guaranteed. Tthey are usually far aways from normalcy. Bunch of deviants.

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by ArcBishopmarie(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2014
Yes, u ar right but dat period half of da players for dolphin na enyimba boys from A.. B.. A... So na da same people.
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by M4gunners: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Amaechi can now blame GEJ for not paying the Players hahaha.He can't even rule River's State, but busy fighting GEJ that's ruling the whole nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by saintneo(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2014
natureblack:
Wow,I pray they don't get pneumonia. sad

If these guys were militants................. lipsrsealed

Your guess is as factual as mine undecided
some did as at yesterday
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by sunnedee2: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2014
deletrue:
That party na the greatest disappointment to all Nigerians. The other days Buhari's campaign manager told us that because he 8uhari attended the Amaechi's 7th anniversary in ph, he is said to have visited all the south south states, therefore Buhari's success is hundred per cent guaranteed. Tthey are usually far aways from normalcy. Bunch of deviants.

As much as I wouldn't want to turn this thread into a political one let me say this:

PDP is bad. Agreed. But APC is worse. Far far worse.

With what I have seen, I fear for this country if they should come into power at the federal level.

3 Likes

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Ajibel(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Collynzo29:
This is good for Enyimba!
It simply means that they will either walk over Dolphins or be in a better position to beat them away from home on Sunday then complete the job against title rivals Kano pillars in the final match of the season in ABA.
5 gbosas for you. You're in tune with our league. This is a blessing in disguise for Enyimba International FC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu / Messi Finally Returns To Training After Confirming He'll Stay At Barcelona / Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.