Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers (26406 Views)

Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers / North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War / Military Fires GOC Attacked By Convicted Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Makes no sense. We should learn to uphold the concept- 'seperation of powers'.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by marv1: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Thank God! Am the first to comment ooo

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; http://trimy.in/Csg18Z , the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on http://trimy.in/Csg18Z , my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

Photos: Ikeja City Mall hosts 2face Idibia in autograph session
http://trimy.in/ozPJDX
. Haba wats d meaning of this. Nawa for NL.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Ajascolove(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dragonking:
Good one by GEJ.

ELections is fast approaching and he wont want the APshit people to use it against him. wink
Is it GEJ that filed the case or Agbakoba? Its a bad thing to be a saTAN's ambassador.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by swezenberg(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
It is people like Olisa Agbakoba that should be president of this great country not some mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by tit(f): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
swezenberg:
It is people like Olisa Agbakoba that should be president of this great country not some mediocre.
if him come now, you no go vote am.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by jack26(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hook up with a rich sugar daddy and sugar mummy simply call collins on 08145341488
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; http://trimy.in/Csg18Z , the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on http://trimy.in/Csg18Z , my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

You need a Job my sister

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
irunobo2:
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
boyssss
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Mayorwer: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

you are high on skunk. Moderator this one na yaba left straight. So weird.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by vicadex07(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dragonking:
Good one by GEJ.

ELections is fast approaching and he wont want the APshit people to use it against him. wink

So if not for elections, they would have gone ahead to execute them abi? And you feel that's justified?

You are a fool
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Koko88(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Reprieve for now! The only commandment in the Army: obey the last order!
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
At least, Nigerians are able to follow some due process here. They should relief them of their jobs and put them in prison rather than put them to death.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by horlakunle25(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jnrbayerno:

hmmm...my sister u get time o
and so how much enter ur account nw!
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Abbott(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

I like this because of the picture and not because your comment is the first.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by rexzqcom(m): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Congratulation to all who expressed their protest one way or the other over the unjustified military tribunal condemnation of these soldiers to death.
We should not relent, postponement is not enough. Total abrogation, indefinite suspension of the sentences is what we need, and we should continue to press for.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by sekzy99(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by olojaoke1(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2014
jkendy:
How I wish ur PAPA waz amongst the 12 condemned soldiers and U and ur siblings would be invited to witness the execution in d presence of ur struggling MAMA.
U 4 learn how 2 write well next time
I asked if they really commited the offense,if so,the law says they would be executed.
Do note that my father was executed for coup plotting many years back,HE (my dad) knows the law,disobeyed it,and was punished.
If a solja mutiny he would be punished that's what the damn law say. So the court and civilians should stay outta it.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks be to God..
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Austin234(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2014
Am so hapi 4 this news. I pray they tamper justice wit mercy and spare d lifes of these soldiers. Beside, inditment of d GOC is an indication dat they revolted justly
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Ilaje44(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

Seun banned your account till 2024 abi? I hope this account is also banned. I just don't understand the craze you children have to be the first to comment. This craze has gotten really ridiculous.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by delishpot: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Good! Good news indeed.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by VivaLaFrans: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Oh Thank God... May God help them... They were being Murauded and tried to open the truth... Please they should remove the death sentence...
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by VivaLaFrans: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

This one don Gbaske oo
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by amofum(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
@everyone who made this judgement possible, day6 be long............ Waka and see no katakata. The Gods shall prevail. Military authorities don do 1.2m them wan cover up........ The Gods are always wise.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Jnrbayerno(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
horlakunle25:
and so how much enter ur account nw!
why u wan know
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by onadana: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Am totally against their pardon.The sentence should be carried out to serve as a deterrent to others.We are too sentimental.These people knew the consequences of their action.. no body forced them to join the army,they had a choice to resign. But no. They joined the army for economic reasons.They should be shot ...
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by bobojoshua(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Esdb(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

aww baby u made it can't wait to make my own speech!
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by namdo(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Austin234:
Am so hapi 4 this news. I pray they tamper justice wit mercy and spare d lifes of these soldiers. Beside, inditment of d GOC is an indication dat they revolted justly
was the GOC killed in the mutiny? If no then they shouldn't be executed and such law should be repealed or amended.
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by fxskye: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Dragonking:
Good one by GEJ.

Which GEJ? Security gulp highest % of nations budget year in year out, especially Nigerian Army but with little or no outcome under GEJ.

So, tell me where he has impacted or influenced d decision. Remember, Olisa Agbakoba is a democrat with Principles and took it upon himself to get this judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.