Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy (819 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC / Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I dont know if it a ploy to ensure people do not vote

but it really difficult getting the voters cards, when inec made the annoucement, i queued and cldnt get and I work so it only during weekend.
Could all these be a strategy to dissuade people from coming out to vote..
How many people have their voters cards and are set for the election, we are entering November yet no announcement from INEC. I wonder why. Because to me they don’t seem ready. I know many working class citizens who haven’t registered, not becos they don’t want to but they are willing to but the window was short. I feel the weekend window for both registration and card collection shd have been longer. Voting is every citizens civic responsibility I don’t knw why it so difficult to vote.
It just so annoying we never learn and yet someone will begin to say so so person is working.

2011 was a tug of war, hoping JEGA will learn yet see where we are now.

Then u begin to hear of dying minute rushing, people, struggling and queuing.

I am smelling something fishy
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy by Gboliwe: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Stop making excuses for your lack of time management.
You were given public holiday from the state to go and get registered, what did you do with the day? Despite that, the days were well extended. If you don't have it, you didn't consider it important or necessary then.

Anyway, let me just help you- go to the LG office where you originally registered and get it.

Nigerians, complaining since the days of Moses.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gboliwe:
Stop making excuses for your lack of time management.
You were given public holiday from the state to go and get registered, what did you do with the day? Despite that, the days were well extended. If you don't have it, you didn't consider it important or necessary then.

Anyway, let me just help you- go to the LG office where you originally registered and get it.

Nigerians, complaining since the days of Moses.

Public holiday from what state? do u knw where i work? the effort have put in. It people like you who

IF i dont see it important I wont come here to talk.

Ask youselff sincerely hw many working class people do you know that have registered. and please i mean real professionals that work in banks, auditing firms,etc exclude the civil servant, teachers, pensioners and business people.

And For your information am based in abuja and guess where inec decides to site its registration site karu which to me is nassaraw.

Why Karu, ask yourself. is it to safe cost? or reduce chances of rigging? This is not the first time elections are conducted in Abuja.

Before you talk, try to understand, you say it lack of time management, do you even know where I work or what I do.

Do you know the effort have put in, please please dont bring negative vibes i beg you with God.

I only asked to know if other working class are encountering the same problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy by Gboliwe: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
keyman0007:

Public holiday from what state? do u knw where i work? the effort have put in. It people like you who

IF i dont see it important I wont come here to talk.

Ask youselff sincerely hw many working class people do you know that have registered. and please i mean real professionals that work in banks, auditing firms,etc exclude the civil servant, teachers, pensioners and business people.

And For your information am based in abuja and guess where inec decides to site its registration site karu which to me is nassaraw.

Why Karu, ask yourself. is it to safe cost? or reduce chances of rigging? This is not the first time elections are conducted in Abuja.

Before you talk, try to understand, you say it lack of time management, do you even know where I work or what I do.

Do you know the effort have put in, please please dont bring negative vibes i beg you with God.

I only asked to know if other working class are encountering the same problem.

Working class man! I greet you. You are the only working class man in nigeria. Congrats.

I am unemployed, jobless with more than enough time in my hands. I have my card. Come 2015, I will decide who will lead you. Enjoy your professional work.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get The Permanent Voters Card? I Smell Somethin Fishy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gboliwe:

Working class man! I greet you. You are the only working class man in nigeria. Congrats.

I am unemployed, jobless with more than enough time in my hands. I have my card. Come 2015, I will decide who will lead you. Enjoy your professional work.

God damit! some people are just ......, you are missing the point of the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Jonathan For The Following Achievements / Why Hav Our Politicians Refused To Giv Us A Refinery? / 20 Reasons Buhari Is Rejected By Nigerians Since 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.