Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is Merrbet Predict Real Or A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Merrbet Predict Real Or A Scam? (955 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Merrbet Predict Real Or A Scam? by CrixusD(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Good day great punters in the house, I am crixusD and a lover of this great game of football.

I have a very big issue with MERRYBET PREDICT and i will like the house to help me out.

I am the winner of week 20 (that is i came out tops with the highest point for this week ending from 2014-10-22 to 2014-10-29), i have done all i was asked to do, submitted all the documents i was asked to submit, yet up till now i have not be paid the prize money of 100k neither has it been credited into my account.

I was made to print-out the winners certificate and take a snap shot with it, scan and send it back to them with my national ID card, i did as instructed grinning from ear to ear in the snapshot with my neighbours asking lots of questions which i didnt have answers to. To cut the long story short, i was told that if i submitted all they asked for within the stipulated time, that the prize money will be credited into my merrybet account before close of business day.

Well, i did submitted as early as expected but up till this moment, i have not been credited.

I hope that this is not a scam.. Great punters of Nairaland and Merrybet Agents, i pray you this day to help me look into this issue.

thanks

100k no be beans o!!

Re: Is Merrbet Predict Real Or A Scam? by CrixusD(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Please i need suggestions on what to do to claim my prize money.

Help a bro!
Re: Is Merrbet Predict Real Or A Scam? by just2odd: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
scam alert

merrybet refused to complete my 50k payouts talk more of 100k
Re: Is Merrbet Predict Real Or A Scam? by finest0007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
They finally paid right shocked

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Where Can I Get The Book Called The Mafia Manager / Fairly Used Household Appliances! / Pls I Need Guideline On How To Set Up A An Ngo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.