Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos (11210 Views)

The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!! / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Barselonia(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wizkid’s son Boluwatife is already warming up to be a star
in his own right: with over 600 followers on Instagram.
Beat that! Photos: Boluwatife Balogun, Ayo Balogun,
Oluwanishola Ogudugu via Instagram
Thanks to an Instagram photo, NET has finally been
vindicated. Ayodeji ‘Wizkid’ Balogun has finally confirmed
our story that he’s the proud father of a two year boy
named Boluwatife .
On August 21, 2011, when Nigerian Entertainment Today
published an exclusive report that Wizkid has fathered a
baby with an undergraduate named Oluwanishola Ogudugu ,
Wizkid denied the report. Days before, in an exclusive
interview conducted in his Ogudu GRA home, Wizkid had
laughed off the question, responding ‘ It sounds funny. Look
at it ‘Wizkid has a kid’. Doesn’t that sound funny itself? ‘
His label and management remained more than silent on
the issue and for years Wizkid and his team avoided
questions concerning the ‘rumours’. In an interview with
The Punch in December 2012, Wizkid blatantly denied the
baby-story.
‘ It was rumoured that I had a love child. Even if I had a
child, I don’t think it is something I should be ashamed of.
Instead, I would come out plainly and declare that I am a
father. Everybody makes mistakes. But it was just a false
rumour. I don’t have a child anywhere‘, Wizkid told Nonye
Ben-Nwankwo.
Should we now be concerned that Wizkid is singing a new
tune, and accepting fatherhood or just assume the once
naïve young boy has grown up to accept his
responsibilities?
Speaking of responsibilities, the baby mama in question
Oluwanishola Ogudugu (fondly called Sola) unlike many
other celeb baby mamas was never thrown into the
spotlight until now. That would be because Wizzy never
accepted the baby back then; making most of his die hard
fans believe she never even existed. And even when
pictures of Sola and a toddler hit the gossip blogs late last
year, no one was interested.
It must have been a hard time also for little known Sola
(who is in her mid-20s, we are told) but the young lady
soon outgrew her worries and accepted motherhood way
before Wizzy did fatherhood – Sola has constantly been
posting pictures of Boluwatife since he turned one,
especially on Facebook and Instagram.
It seems Sola has moved on too, she currently works at a
business solutions and market access company Structured
Resource Business Limited located on Norman Williams
Ikoyi Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria. According to her Instagram
photos, Sola is in a relationship with another young man.
Wizkid is also in a relationship with another woman Tania
Omotayo . Sources close to the couple say their relationship
is quite strong not minding public scrutiny. Omotayo
recently revealed on Twitter that she had known Wizkid
before the singer fathered his first child. ‘ We met five years
ago at a friend’s house ‘, Tania told someone on Twitter this
October.
Boluwatife is already warming up to be a star in his own
right: with over 600 followers on Instagram. Beat that!
See photos of Wizkid’s family below…

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Barselonia(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
more

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by julisa2020(f): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmm......"wizkid has a kid"...grin...really funny...btw..why is the little boy looking like a girl.....if i hadn't seen 'son' there i would have mistaken him for a "she"

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by julisa2020(f): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmm......"wizkid has a kid"...grin...really funny...btw..why is the little boy looking like a girl.....if i hadn't seen 'son' there i would have mistaken him for a "she".....

and seriously the little kid has over 600 followersshocked
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Barselonia(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
julisa2020:
hmmm......"wizkid has a kid"...grin...really funny...btw..why is the little boy looking like a girl.....if i hadn't seen 'son' there i would have mistaken him for a "she".....

600 follower..
That's even of last year....
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by hatux: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Okay
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by kskpoundz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Meen d mama Behind dat boi die
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Kunbee: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
The babe try
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by rattlesnake(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
trying to make news when there is no news
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na. so GAY dey start.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2014
julisa2020:

So wh0 are the people following him? Silly.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 01, 2014
see as the pikin be like arrrogant thing, even d mama be like pesin wey no dey maintain well.....na only cars wiz whatever dey spend e money on, see flat-nosed girl wen e call baby mama.....mtchewwwww
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by akinsadeez(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2014
so why was he denying the boygirl before? When he was doing it didn't he know that a baby could result from there. The boygirl is very cute sha.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by seankay(m): 5:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Wizkid no fit deny this one
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Why the boy head be like killer bean own?

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by falcon01: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2014
I can't believe I just opens this thread
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by 100Cents: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2014
And he is rolling about with other girlfriends.

Some people no get shame oo..

Celebrity my foot..
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by StrongPenis: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Yomieluv:
Why the boy head be like killer bean own?
Mor0n, post the picture of yourself while you were a kid lets compare and see. why are you hating on a poor innocent kid? angry
eminentme:
see as the pikin be like arrrogant thing, even d mama be like pesin wey no dey maintain well.....na only cars wiz whatever dey spend e money on, see flat-nosed girl wen e call baby mama.....mtchewwwww
Another hating mor0n, what have you achieved with your own life? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by vickkyruby(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
The boy looks like the mother.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2014
StrongPenis:
Mor0n, post the picture of yourself while you were a kid lets compare and see. why are you hating on a poor innocent kid? angryAnother hating mor0n, what have you achieved with your own life? undecided angry
you are a big f00l,what's your business with what I said,is the boy you son?

Bast@rd.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by StrongPenis: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2014
Yomieluv:
you are a big f00l,what's your business with what I said,is the boy you son?

Bast@rd.
Bro just post a picture of yourself as a kid let us compare, lets see how you looked back then too. if you can type such senseless drivel about an innocent kid's look, you sure as hell must have looked like dead-brain baboon as a kid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
StrongPenis:
Bro just post a picture of yourself as a kid let us compare, lets see how you looked back then too. if you can type such senseless drivel about an innocent kid's look, you sure as hell must have looked like dead-brain baboon as a kid grin grin
#ignored#
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Barselonia(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2014
abeg continue d beefing
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ugly girl! Arrogant wizkid! Big headed but cute son!
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Big4wig(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Ugly girl! Arrogant wizkid! Big headed but cute son!
and dis is coming from a lesbianboy wit (f) sex status...#smh
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Barselonia(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Big4wig:
and dis is coming from a lesbianboy wit (f) sex status...#smh
lolllzzz
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by codedflowz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kids giving birth to Kids undecided
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Barselonia(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
codedflowz:

Kids giving birth to Kids undecided
wizpapa
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Dreyl(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
vickkyruby:
The boy looks like the mother.
true especially that protruding forehead,the kid is cute though.
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
oberttechnology:

So wh0 are the people following him? Silly.
Hi
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by sweetchi26(f): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Let just hope he doesnt get series of babies from diff gals lyk..........:p
Re: Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
The baby looks like his mommy n he got his daddy swagg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zubby Micheal Post Video Of Live Sex With Destiny Etiko (could It Be Filming?) / Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency / JMartins Prays For Disabled Dancer At Owerri Star Music Trek 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.