Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? (35854 Views)

Top 5 Most Successful Football Club In Nigeria / Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. / Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Hanibal(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2014
eROCK247:
kkk. Congrats! I admire ur enthusiasm. But what is it with u ppl and front page? Them dey pay ona money?
Money ke?no money o na Seun jazz dey catch us o

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Hanibal(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
And how much money is making front page going to put in your wallet?
fortunately I do not use wallets so it doesnt matter kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by iheneme(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu. Footballing success is multi-dimentional; it doesnt end with laurels and hw much one earns. Individual contribution and followership are also factors. JJ and Kanu were the reasons no Nigerian missed a Bolton or Arsenal game. Now that's followership

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Innunique: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2014
blemon44:
who else if not JOHN OBI MIKEL
he has won evryrhing in england and europe

he hasn't won everything in Europe, get ur facts right. Uefa Super Cup nko?
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Khalifa04: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Hanibal:
As much as I hate to say it... Mikel is the most sucessful

I made it I made it!!!!!!
front page!!!!
this is an omen dat i will get a job soon
First of all I want to say thank you to airtel for seling 4gig at 2k
Thank you to my brain for d foresight to comment
Thank you to tecno for selling me a cheap and efficient android fone
Thanks to Nepa sorry phcn or watever sha for bringing light to charge my fone
Thanks in advance to people who will like dis, people who will quote to yab me etc.
I have faith dat next time I will be first to comment.
eeya sorry (pele)
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by sexypast: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Haywhymido:
u must be kidding, mikel has been in chelsea 1st 11 since avram grant era till benitez era. Dis is d period chelsea make records n history. If he is lucky den be happy 4 him nt hating, do u knw if we r all lucky we dd be wia we r suppose to be. Meaning be happy 4 him dat he is lucky n successful so dat your time wil come too. Yea, he may no longer be as gud as b4 but nobody has is medal records

I'm not sure how old you are but I know you don't know a lot about soccer safe for EPL. Kanu won the world cup as a junior, Mikel did not; Kanu won the Champions League with Ajax, the first African to do it with Finidi George before Mikel did with chelsea; Kanu won the EPL twice, Mikel once; Kanu has played for many prestigious clubs in the world including Inter Milan, Mikel has only played for one club; Kanu is the most capped player in the Nigerian super eagles, mikel is not; Kanu has won African player of the year, Mikel has not; Kanu has been to more nations cup and world cup than mikel; Kanu in his good old days was one of the most dangerous players, ask chelsea they will tell you, mikel is not. Now tell me how mikel has better records than Kanu? I bet you were still a kid when Kanu was Kanu. Probably that's why you lack the required knowledge to remember history. Maybe I should ask you this, which team did Kanu play against before going to the under age world cup and what was the final score? Where was the match played and on what day? If you search on the Internet or ask anyone you have only cheated yourself and you don't know nothing about soccer lol.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2014
dubienatti:
Mikel holdz d record as d only African player to hav won ever trophy in Europe
UCL
ECL
EPL
F A CUP
CARLIN CUP
COMUNITY SHILD
any one still remain?

Ok.. dat stupid super cup..

E no eazy..d boy iz Gud..

Kanu also won all these.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by dubienatti(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2014
Jarus:

Kanu also won all these.
yea but mike is paid more..
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Odunharry(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Jarus:

Kanu also won all these.
u dy mind d liar?
Mikel didnt win Euro super cup
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by yemyemis(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2014
bomkizle:
who are they?
Are they boko haram terrorist caught by Nigerian army
I don't know this because I schooled in Franceundecided
if you don't know mikel obi and nwakwu kanu and u are claiming u schooling in frace then u should still be in your pre-nurseries or perhas in one of the zoo's in france tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Haywhymido(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2014
sexypast:

I'm not sure how old you are but I know you don't know a lot about soccer safe for EPL. Kanu won the world cup as a junior, Mikel did not; Kanu won the Champions League with Ajax, the first African to do it with Finidi George before Mikel did with chelsea; Kanu won the EPL twice, Mikel once; Kanu has played for many prestigious clubs in the world including Inter Milan, Mikel has only played for one club; Kanu is the most capped player in the Nigerian super eagles, mikel is not; Kanu has won African player of the year, Mikel has not; Kanu has been to more nations cup and world cup than mikel; Kanu in his good old days was one of the most dangerous players, ask chelsea they will tell you, mikel is not. Now tell me how mikel has better records than Kanu? I bet you were still a kid when Kanu was Kanu. Probably that's why you lack the required knowledge to remember history. Maybe I should ask you this, which team did Kanu play against before going to the under age world cup and what was the final score? Where was the match played and on what day? If you search on the Internet or ask anyone you have only cheated yourself and you don't know nothing about soccer lol.
been a fanatic fan of kanu shdn't stop u 4rm saying d truth. Who cares if he win champion league b4 mikel, what matter most is did mikel win it? How many times did kanu n mikel won it? Do u knw mikel was crucial to chelsea winning 2012 champion league? Do u knw mikel won europa league while kanu didn't? Do u knw mikel has won more fa cups dan kanu?? Do u knw what dey called dis guy at chelsea? Dey call him d unsung hero. Do u knw mikel was d second world best at d under 17 lvl. Do u knw dat,abt five managers use mikel in dia starting line up while kanu was used as spare tyre? These guys av both made history.Show dem sum love nt hating one of 'em because u love d oda.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by christconscious: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
redcliff:
Records would give it to mikel..memories would give it to kanu. Mikel is just a lucky soa who did not play to merit that position
. I concur.I ll rather regard Mikel as the luckiest Nigerian player
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by zanogo(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2014
1. mikel 2. kanu. 3. yakubu
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by CrazyGooner(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
Mikel Obi is the most successful Nigeria player in England and also in Europe both past, present and future.
In Europe i say king Kanu
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by CrazyGooner(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Haywhymido:
been a fanatic fan of kanu shdn't stop u 4rm saying d truth. Who cares if he win champion league b4 mikel, what matter most is did mikel win it? How many times did kanu n mikel won it? Do u knw mikel was crucial to chelsea winning 2012 champion league? Do u knw mikel won europa league while kanu didn't? Do u knw mikel has won more fa cups dan kanu?? Do u knw what dey called dis guy at chelsea? Dey call him d unsung hero. Do u knw mikel was d second world best at d under 17 lvl. Do u knw dat,abt five managers use mikel in dia starting line up while kanu was used as spare tyre? These guys av both made history.Show dem sum love nt hating one of 'em because u love d oda.
kanu won the then Uefa cup with inter milan.
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by haryomikun(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
bomkizle:
who are they?
Are they boko haram terrorist caught by Nigerian army?undecided
Boring idiat! I do see your posts on many threads writing this s.hit . Maybe nobody will tell you this on NL but I'll say it
Get a life!!!
Who da Fork cares whether you studied in jamaica sef
Dumbarse!
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by charzyh2: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kanu of course. Kanu beats Mikel with African Best Player of the year.
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by nuradeen011(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kanu is the best am chelsea fan but i have to tell the truth because he won 1 eredivice with ajax and Epl with FA with Arse and FA With portmouth and also won African best player twice!!
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Adikam:
you re not wise & u don want to be
Ewu Gambia! !! u dat is wise why not state ur own opinion........ANU MPAMA.
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2014
louiskay:
. ND future........ Chia....... Mediocrity in manifestation........... I refuse mikel,s future domination IJN......
the future part is just mere sarcasm but as it is now any naija baller dat achieve half of what Mikel achieved we be fulfill.
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Esdb:
He won what abi he was lucky to be where those trophies were won. shocked
Really, was he also lucky to be in the Super Eagle dat won d Afcon.....sentiment apart let us give dis dude some credit. .
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 03, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
Ewu Gambia! !! u dat is wise why not state ur own opinion........ANU MPAMA.
my best opinion is letting you know how dumb you are.It's ewu *CAN BEER* not Gambia thats why i said you are not wise you re reasoning like yoruba-man
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
yakubu...considering d fact dat he played for smaller clubs
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by dapoakingb(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
How will you ever compare Mikel with King Kanu? Kanu won champions league since 1995 with Ajax. He was 2 times African Footballer of the year. Both are incomparable
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2014
bomkizle:
who are they?
Are they boko haram terrorist caught by Nigerian army?undecided
Mumu if dey school for France mean say make u no get sense
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Esdb(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
Really, was he also lucky to be in the Super Eagle dat won d Afcon.....sentiment apart let us give dis dude some credit. .
ehn! Credit go and watch chelsea goals from when mikel joined you will know he deserves nothing. You wiill nt see ing make assists 98% of the time you will not see him scoring 99.5% of the time so hw did he help to win the champions league. Dude He was Lucky
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by santos876(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
I will go for KANU nwankwo bcoz he has lifted many trophies wit different clubs.close is obi Mikel.dou osaze is not in d list but I put him in in tyms of good name and goals.least is okocha
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by louiskay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
the future part is just mere sarcasm but as it is now any naija baller dat achieve half of what Mikel achieved we be fulfill.
. Bro I understand you wella....... But that satire is to expensive...... Mikel himself in the last 7 years neva knew he will became a great football achiever...... He neva dreamnt of it at all...................................................... So, u can personally surpass mikel,s football achievement............. Yes u can......... So scratch that future domination imagination.....eida as. a joke or a pressing issue...... ##amigo##
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by CleoCleo(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mikel Obi anyday, anytime
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by HardeyBbee: 1:07am On Nov 04, 2014
franciseromosel:
Mikel Obi,Yakubu Aiyegbeni,Elvan Ikoku,Joseph Yobo,Kanu Nwankwo.Pick your choice

which player be Elvan Ikoku, shey na from konami or fm

Back to the topic
That's Mikel because of the accolades he has won with chelsea but if we are talking about success that includes individual honours, that's a different story
Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by Gallass(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Debroslink:

KANU is more successful than Mikel. KANU won 2 EPL titles while Mikel has one. Forget continental titles, we are talking of EPL here. KANU singlehandedly won FA cup for Portsmouth after winning for arsenal.
Which single handedly? Did you watch the final of the FA cup against cardiff? Even John Utaka played better than Kanu did in the match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) / Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.