Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Summer Secret - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Summer Secret (856 Views)

The Summer Return / The Summer Tales Of Ed Combs (my New Book) / A Summer To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summer Secret by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2014
When Nathan broke my heart and married my childhood friend, it was then it dawned on me that love doesn’t exist in any form except madonna{the love of a mother and child}, I was devasted my whole world came crashing like the twin towers, all our dreams and aspirations fizzled away like the smoke from the exhaust pipe of car engine on a winter morning, men began to irritate me and took different forms of beasts each time I see one
“Whitney its time you take a vacation back to Nigeria and get this steam off your head” my mum would always
Its like the hymn we sang every morning while I was in primary school back home in Nigeria that we sang and have memorised every word up to the point that even when we forget our hymn book at home we would sing our hearts away because we knew every word on that song.
It was the news of them having a baby soon that blew me off, I guess in the corner of my mind I was wish Nathan would have a change of heart and come back for me, but that was the last straw that only broke the camel’s back, it made the camel trip and fell off a very high sand dome, indeed my world had no meaning any longer, walking past Nathan everyday at the office as he gives a big grin and the sight of the shinning studded ring on his hand made going to work seem more like a punishment than a job, Tamara had to move from accounts department where she I ruled and talk about girls stuff because she knew that indeed she stabbed with a sword and twisted it as it cut through flesh giving my heart immensed pain
“Whitney, we here Quinox Retails think your going through emotional trauma and your work load has drastically reduced, due to your long service with us, instead of firing you we have decided to give you a summer holiday and when your back we need you to be energized, refreshed and ready to work”
Sitting in his office from the 26th floor glass office and looking at the aerial view of the city, tears came cascading down my cheek, it was a big blow to me that Nathan reduced me to a pitiable state that all could notice.
I packed my bag just like mum had said all these while and was Nigeria bound, I had no plans for the summer but I had to go before the eminent suicide that was stalking me took a tome on me, sitting in the comfy chairs of a first section of Nigeria Airways, when a tall dark guy with beards and decked in his long kaftan, he had all attributes of a northerner, when he walked to where I was sitting he said
“Excuse fah!, am meant to sit beside you gorgeous”
I felt like stretching forth and giving him a resounding slap, men are all dogs and wants to hump on anything they come across, I looked at him with disgust in my eyes as he smiled, his dark lips exposed him as a smoker and if there was one thing I hate its a man who smokes, as he sat beside me the harsh stench of burnt nicotine was like his cologne that filled the air, I plugged my earphones and listened to summer jams as our plane took off.
After about an hour or so the tall dude decided to strike up a conversation which I was obviously not interested
“Are you going back home for buisness or pleasure?” He asked
I stared at him face blanked but he wasn’t deterred rather he smiled and continued talking
“Aaaah! I guess its for your traditional wedding, you ibo girls don’t mind going into a whirlwind so far as its called your village”
I still didn’t say a word to him and just like a volcano his mouth erupted as he virtually talked and said funny things that would make me want to laugh but I managed to keep a straigt face and he kept on talking.
Not long before I started feeling this excrutiating pain in my stomach, this sudden nausea and then I felt like vomitting, I took the empty can and oozed out the tumoil in my stomach, I felt ashamed of myself as I stood up and ran to the convinience, I washed my face and rinsed my mouth, as I returned to my sit I was already feeling feverish, I wrapped myself up as I was shaking where I was….,
“Babe wake up we are home”
I felt this hand on my neck that was packing my hair and using the back of its hand to check my temprature, I open my eyes as the blur vision dissappeared and I found my head resting on the thighs of the guy next to me, immediately I sprang up as he protested
“C’mon! You needed rest, I meant no harm and of course I didn’t fiddle with your body in anyway” he said.
***Tbc***
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2014
“C’mon! You needed rest, I meant no harm and of course I didn’t fiddle with your body in anyway” he said
I just stood up and I tried to walk and I was falling, my limbs have grown weak as I was caught mid-air by the guy, as he held my hands I couldn’t protest anylonger I knew I needed his support to get out of the plane, he held my hand until I got out, I knew Theresa my childhood friend was at the airport waiting for me, after hearing about my messy breakup I don’t want to be seen with another guy for a long while, from afar I could see Theresa at the arrival lobby waiting for me, so I turned and told the guy to leave me that I could walk on my own now, he smiled as he handed my luggage my bag to me, not long did I walk a bit further and I felt dizzy as Theresa sighted me from afar and ran towards me, I held onto my luggage for support but unexpectedly I fell this sudden push as I fell to the ground.
I wokeup to find myself in the hospital and the same guy was still beside me, as he was fast asleep and Theresa was no where to be found, I managed to stretch my hand and tapped him
“Hey! Are you still here?”
He opened his eyes slowly and smiled as he looked at me
“Aaah! Your awake! Thank God oh!, I feared the worst might have happened to you” he replied
“Don’t you have a place you were travelling to all do you just help strangers, if you are doing this to get into my pants, just to inform you early that is a mission impossible”
He smiled though I could see the sadness he was hiding behind those smiles
“My name is Haruna, am waiting for your friend Theresa to come so that I can go home”
Not long had we both remained silent in the room was the door flung wide open and Theresa walked in, she smiled at the both of us and looked at us as if we were lovebirds and was interrupting something, he stood up as he bade us goodbye and left
“This your boyfriend is caring oh!, he paid you bills and virtually everybody he met who couldn’t pay their hospital bills” Theresa said
“Boyfriend? He ain’t my boyfriend at all, I barely know his name”
Theresa couldn’t understand as she looked at me without saying a word.
The next day I was decked in the comfy of my bed now at home while Theresa prepared lunch for me as the doctor had directed me to have a bed rest as he discharged me, as she told me about her boyfriend Drew, we heard a knock on the door as Theresa ran to the door to check who that was, minutes later I heard my name been called from the sitting room
“Whitney come oh! Your friend is here oh!”
“Who is my friend?” I queried
“Your friend from the airport”
I was shocked as I stood up and walked into the sitting room and here was Haruna decked in a designer polo and blue jeans
“Hey hope your no stalker? How did you get the address to my house?”
He coughed as he said
“I begged the doctor to give me your details that I had your valueables with me so he had to obligded me with that”
He took me out on a walk by the beach as we talked about everything, I found out we had loads in common, he loved the Simpson show and knows a lot about people and places which I found very intriguing, sitting by the bank of the beach as we watched the stars, he stretched his arm around me and tried to kiss me which I protested
“Look Haruna! Am not ready for any relationship, am here to rest and have fun, not getting into anything serious!” I told him
“Whitney I just want to be friends with you!” He said as his eyes shun in the dark
That night he took me out to a birthday party of his friend, it was exclusive party that had all the creme de la creme of the society, we danced to loud music and drank so heavily, his friend Emeka rocked me in the dance floor, when the music went from the slow to the dance songs, I began to whine my waist as he held unto my hips, I could feel his masculine touch and not long enough we were kissing on the dance floor as my hand went into his trousers feeling his loins, next thing I could remember was that we were at the back seat of Haruna’s car rumping and having unguarded sex while Haruna waited outside his car, after we were done with our fling, Emeka came out of the car buckling his belt as I laid there tired I could hear him say
“Mehn! Dis your babe is a friggin horse, she bleeps so good”
But Haruna didn’t say a word, he just entered his car and turned to me who was still at the back
“Wear your clothes! Am taking you home!”
I felt a little bit ashamed but I had this slight confidence because I had warned him earlier and he said he was okay with us being friends, as he drove me home it began to rain heavily, we were silent for a while until he decided to break the silence as he said
“Is this what you want to do with your body? Let guys who have less value for you to treat you like some LovePeddler?”
” Haruna please don’t insult me! Its my life and I owe no one an explanation” I barked at him.
***Tbc***
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
He was silent all through as he drove me home and the FM station made things look much more weird as the speakers in the car kept blaring Speechless by micheal jackson, he veered off the road as the car came to a halt, he opened the door and ran to the other side to open the door for me under the rain!, I felt its either he was a gentleman or a voracious playboy who has imbibed his romantic antics he used in devouring women, he walked me to the doorstep under the rain and stood there knocking until Theresa came and opened the door for me.
“You are wicked! How can you bunk another guy at the back seat of Haruna’s car!”
Theresa kept ranting the next morning as I told him what transpired between I and Haruna
“Babe am not down for all this love play! Its not my fault that I don’t feel a thing for him” I defended my intergrity which was obviously at stake
“I wish drew could drive me home, he doesn’t even need to get himself soaked under the rain, must an innocent man bear the brunt of another man’s actions? I can bet he would never call you again”.
……………………………………………………………………
Theresa met Drew during her NYSC days and then they were both corpers, Drew had nothing on him while Theresa was the one fending for the both of them, it was love like never before, they were rumoured and nicknamed best couples during their NYSC days as Drew would always be seen clutching Theresa’s purse in one hand while they held hands and smile whenever they are going for their CDS.
She once fought with her fellow female corper all because of Drew, the female corper wanted a slice of the excess love Drew showered on Theresa as he bugged Drew with calls and Sms and when Theresa confronted the girl, it was battle of fists as they rolled on the dirt that filled the ground after a heavy down pour, it took the timely intervention of other corpers to seperate them.
It seemed like Drew’s luck spin got a hold of him when they were done with service as he got a job in an oil firm as he raked home a six zero paying job, in less than six months after service the once broke boy who begged Theresa for virtually everything money was involved was transformed, he invited her to come live with him and that was she saw another side of Drew, he had transformed from the cool headed guy to a proud man, he smokes and was always reeking of alcohol
“You want me to still think like a poor man? Baby this is the new me” he would reply theresa
Whenever she confronts him of his new lifestyle, he would not even want to hold hands with Theresa in public or kiss and carry her on his back like he used to five months ago, if she complained he would beat the living daylight out of her and this continued, friends and family had talked to Theresa to leave Drew for her life was in danger, it was in line of a scary incident that took place that made Theresa scared, it was on a saturday and Drew had just returned from playing basketball with friends and then pulled his track suit and dumped on the bed as he dashed into the bathroom to have his bath, she gathered his clothes and walked straight to the washing machine and dropped the clothes inside, not long did the buzzing sound of the washing machine kick off did Drew ask from inside the bathroom
“Theresa what are you washing, I thought your done with the laundry?”
“Baby its your track suit, the one you pulled off few minutes ago”
He dashed out of the bathroom naked as he was covered with soap, the soap slipped him as he fell to the ground but he sprang up immediately as he ran to the machine screaming
“Jesus! Jesus this girl has finished me”
He pressed the STOP button as he opened the washing machine and brought out the already wet track suit and deeped his hand inside the pocket and brought out a tiny sachet that had a whitish substance inside of it as he raised it up and noticed it was soaked, he sighed and said
“Bitch! Bitch! Just your one week with me and you are destroying my source of joy, if I marry you that means you will kill me”
“Whaaat! Drew you call me a bitch? Your just something else, me a bitch over some thing inside a sachet, I don’t blam..”
Drew didn’t let her complete her statement as he dished out well formed well formed blows, he gave Theresa the beating of her life as she sent me pictures of her while she was in the hospital through BBM, so many times I begged her on the phone to leave Drew.
***Tbc***
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Theresa you deserve more than this Drew of a guy, dunno why your allowing him to do this to you?” I would query her from london
She wasn’t deterred as she kept telling me of how her love for Drew can never die.
…………………………………………………………………..
Just as I and Theresa were arguing that Haruna was gone for good I heard a knock on the door, the jehova witness people normally go on evangelism every saturday so I had thought it was one of them so from where I was sitting with Theresa I shouted so that they could hear me
“You can come next saturday to preach, we are busy today”
“Its not Jehova witness, its Haruna”
Both I and theresa were shocked as I stood up and opened the door for him, he hand a bowl of ice cream on his hand as he smiled and then winked saying
“This would help for the hangover”
I was weak immediately for Theresa had succeeded in making me realise what I did to him, even if I felt nothing for him I shouldn’t have treated him that way, he walked in as he exchanged greetings with Theresa, and immediately she stood up and left the sitting room, I knew at the back of mind that she must be hiding somewhere and eavesdropping on us, as I opened the bowl of ice cream and scooped from it, he starred at me for a while and then said
“Its okay Whitney if you just want us to be friends, don’t want you to always feel like you owe me an explanation or whatsoever”
As he turned to the Television and grabbed the remote and changed the station as they were reporting a new about a missing prince, we smiled as I stretched forth my hands and we shook each other, from then on things changed between I and Haruna as he would take me shopping, we would gossip about virtually everything, we went to cinemas together and he sang almost the whole catalogue of each and every kareoke bar we entered, we spent lengthy hours on the phone all night talking about virtually everything, he was now indeed a true friend how I had wanted it all along.
Finally my holiday was over and all the memories of the short and funfilled experience was all that was left in my head, my colleagues at the office were already anticipating my coming back and that was when Haruna took me out for dinner a night to the day I was meant to leave, we drank wine and kept reeling toasts to all we had done all through the holiday as he came along with his camcorder, as we watched videos of most our experiences together, he looked me as he stretched hand and touched my hair saying
“Your beautiful Whitney! Take this as my gift to you”
He pulled the gold necklace off his neck and hung it round my neck, as he drove me home he kept saying
“I’ll miss you but all hope is not lost”
I never understood the meaning of those words as I packed my bag to the airport the next day, the flight to london was an easy cool flight and when I got home the first night seemed weird to me, their was no Haruna to talk at length with during the night and my other days took that same format as I confided in a friend
“Don’t worry you will get over it”
But as the day grew by I found out that my mind was lost in transit as all that beclouded my senses were thoughts of Haruna, I watched the videos from the camcorder and cuddled the gold necklace which he gave me as a parting gift, I doubted my feelings for I could not be falling in love with a guy in just four weeks of knowing him and not even after my heart wrenching experience.
Two weeks gone and all I had was his pictures and videos, I visited my parents in their apartment and confided in my mum what I was going through
“Hun! Your heart is in love but your body is denying the fact” she said
“Mum what do I do cuz am confused!” I asked
“Go get what’s yours my dear or else you will leave the rest of your life in regret” she said
I grabbed the phone later that night and called Theresa that I was coming back to Nigeria, I told her of what I was going through as she also urged me to come back, it was a surprised visit for Haruna.
Now back in Nigeria I decided to go visit the one man that has not only swept me off my feet but taken his time to know me, I banged on his door so loud as I heard him giggling inside and then shouted
“Am coming?”
He opened the door and stood there mouth open in surprise
“Your meant to be in london I guess!”
“Surprise!!!” I said smiling
“Alright come in” he said
As I entered his sitting room and sat on his leather chair, he walked to the wine bar and turning drinks into the glass wine when from the inner room a girl walked out saying
“Honey it seems we have a visitor”
A fair tall lady who was dressed in a bum short and a top with knife in her hand
“Yes! Come see the girl I told you I would have married before I met you”
My head kept spinning round as Haruna introduced her to me, I grabbed the glass of wine and gulped all its content and helped myself with another glass
“Whitney guess what?” Haruna asked smiling.
***Tbc***
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
I met her that night I dropped you off before you travelled and we have fixed our wedding for next week, can you be her chief bridesmaid” he said smiling.
All I could utter was
“I’ll think about it”
As I was still shocked at the turnout of events, he offered to drop me at home but I refused because I could not stand another moment with him, I felt my world crumbling before me, his bride to be persisted that he drops me off, inside his car on the highway as he drove me home I felt like dragging the steering with him so that we would both crash and die, this immense pain and turnmoil enveloped my being as I did notice when tears began to cascade down my cheek
“Why are you crying dear?” He asked as he seemed surprised
“Nothing Haruna! Am just have a moment here and I rather not talk about it” I replied
He respected my word and didn’t talk to me until he dropped me off, when I broke the sad news to Theresa instead of her to pity my plight and console me she did the exact opposite, she burst into laughter, she made jest of me the whole day
“Haruna is not my man!, now actor don dey find boss” she laughed
……………………………………………………………………
Theresa got a call as I watched her hurriedly pack some few clothes and her makeup kits, shuffling it inside a small box
“Where are you rushing to like this?” I asked
She continued packing her clothes as she replied me
“My Drew wants to see me! He said he is missing me…”
She paused and faced me properly as she continued
“Do you know when last Drew said those word I MISS YOU to me, I better go grab my man before some nympho chic snatches him away from me” she said
Minutes later she was done with packing as she zoomed of Drew’s house, she noticed he wasn’t at home when she got there, she knew where he normally hides the key as she dipped her hand inside a hole by the fence and got the key out, she opened the door and then from the window she gave the security man the keys back and told him to lock her from outside, she was bound to give him a surprise visit, later that evening she had finished preparing him a meal and wore only her undies as she sat in the sitting room when he drove his car into the compound, she peeped from the window and saw that he was alone, as Drew opened the door to his house, he was shocked to see Theresa in the house
“How did you come inside?” He asked
She kept smiling as Drew dropped the briefcase he was holding and scooped her into his arms, she tore his shirt open as the buttons of the shirt flew in different direction as he kept squeezing and pressing her fat bum, while she opened the zip of his trouser and grabbed his semi-flaccid cock as they engaged in a deep kiss, tongues going in out of their mouth as Theresa used her boobs to caress Drew on his chest with her soft dark nipples sending Drew into sensation equilibrum, she knelt down as his now erect cock was dangling in the air, she took the mayonaise on the table meant for salad and rubbed it all over Drew’s cock as he stuffed his dick inside Theresa’s mouth, held her head steady and began to Bleep her mouth, he bleeped it so good as Theresa used her tongue to lick every drop of the mayonaise off his dick, she saw his belt on the ground as she picked it and folded into two, she used it in whipping Drew on the ass as he was charged to Bleep her mouth harder, soon he was jerking too fast as he was quick to moan
“Arrrrgghhh Shit! Am cuming boo”
She held unto his waist and let him shoot all his cum into her mouth as she swallowed it, grabbed his cock and licked every drop of it, she laid there on the sofa as he picked up his trousers and staggered into the bathroom, minutes later he came out, saw Theresa still on the sofa
“What you still doing there? Come serve me my meal” he said
“Baby your food is on the dinning table” she replied as her gaze was fixed on the television
“Am talking to you bitch! And your watching television”
He dragged the remote off her hand and smashed it on the floor, Theresa was startled as she stood up and ran towards the door and stood by the door and then asked Drew
“Baby what is wrong with you?”
“Bitch this is what is wrong with me”
Pointing at her, next he ran to the flatscreen TV, grabbed it and smashed it on the floor, as she made to open the door and run out of the house, he dived her and pounced on her and then began to beat her, soon she was bleeding as trickles of blood began to run down her inner thighs as she passed out on the floor.
…………………………………………………………………….
I took Haruna’s bride to be Maggie shopping as I was still trying to phantom what made Haruna fall for her so easily and want to marry her that soonest, picking stuffs at the supermarket my phone rang and Maggie was surprised as he looked at me.
***Tbc***
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
How come you and Haruna have the same ringtone?”
“Really ?” I asked
“Yes I even noticed the cologne he bought for me is the one you have on you right now” she replied
She became a bit uncomfortable around me after then as she was quick in picking stuffs she wanted and we drove back to her house, I was standing to leave when Haruna walked in, I couldn’t look him straight in the eyes, I felt I had betrayed myself, I felt I was my own enemy of progress
“Are you going?” He asked
“Yes oh! I and Maggie went on a shopping spree, I have exhausted all my energy” I said
“Awwww thanks, let me drop you off then” he offered to help
From inside the room I heard Maggie’s voice
“Baby I need you to take me to the laundry”
“We can leave that for tomorrow, let me drop my friend at her home” Haruna said
As he drove me to the house we had passed the highway just to avoid the heavy traffic situation that the roads in the city were known for, running from that we didn’t know that a truck had failed break and tumbled causing a strong traffic jam, sitting hours in the car as the rain began to fall heavily while we were waiting for the road safety personnels who had thronged the area take the truck off, he tuned the radio to wade off the boredom and silence that was slowly creeping in, went I heard the song ‘Speechless’ by Micheal Jackson on the radio been played again, memories of all we had been through came flashing through my mind as I remember vividly him asking
“Is this what you want to do with your body?”
And tears came down my chin as I rested my head on the dashboard of the car
“Why are you crying Whitney?”
I was lost for words, as I raised my head up all I could say was
“Haruna why!?”
He looked at me and was quiet and couldn’t say a word, I bent my head back on the dashboard crying, then I felt his hand on my back
“C’mon Whitney its not my fault, I think I tried my best” he said
As he grabbed my hand and caressed it as he consoled me, I didn’t know when I raised my head up and gave him a passionate kiss, he didn’t reject it as he grabbed my hair and we kissed so well, the love that was chained was let loose as I wokeup to realise that I was in bed with him in a hotel, he kissed my forehead as I wokeup and then asked me the same question that graced my mind as I wokeup
“What do we do?”
I didn’t know what that meant, if he wanted me to be his mistress, just as I tried to ask him the mind bugging question, my phone rang and from the reciever I could hear a male voice
“Is this Whitney? This is Doctor Ken of Oval clinic, we have your friend here by the name Theresa, she is requesting you come here”
***Tbc***
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2014
I had no time to
complete my discussion
as I quickly wore my
clothes while Haruna
looked at me with
surprise
“C’mon whitney! I hope
your not pissed at what
I said?” He muttered
I just shot the door
behind me as I boarded
a taxi to Oval hospital.
On entering the hospital
I walked straight to the
receptionist desk as the
stench of drugs and izal
graced my nose
“Excuse please my
friend was admitted
here, her name is
Theresa Odion” I asked
the nurse
A short dark woman
with an old wig on her
hair as she smiled
revealing her gap tooth
so wide enough that I
could fix my thumb
through
“That’s the doctor
that’s handling her case
over there” she said
Pointing at a male
doctor whose face I
could not see as his
back was facing me, I
hurriedly walked to the
doctor that was
engaged in a discussion
as I tapped him on the
shoulder
“Doctor excuse me am
here for Theresa
Odion’s case”
As he turned my soul
almost jumped out of
my body as it was
Emeka, the guy at the
party I attended with
Haruna whom I had a
fling with at the back of
Haruna’s car
“Sweet Jesus!!”
That was all he could
say as he looked at me
lustfully, almost using
his eye to naked me in
public
“Small fucking world, so
your Theresa’s friend”
he asked
“Yes I am, can we skip
this whole irrational
show of emotions and
tell me what is wrong
with my friend
Theresa” I said
He was jolted by my
words as he drew his
trousers by the belt up
and the knotted his tie
better and then became
serious
” Your friend is pregnant
and the guy who
brought he here seem
to have upset the
pregnancy a bit but
everything is under
control”
As he then lead me to a
private ward where
Theresa laid on the bed
unconsious, I felt pity
for her as her face
were swollen and had
dark patches from the
punches Drew had
smeared her face, I sat
beside her as Emeka
who I was still
surprised is a doctor
walked away, I never
knew he was a doctor
because his
countenance was quite
different from
someone in a medical
field.
It was over four hours
since I walked into that
hospital, I was weak
and feeling sleepy as I
rested my head by the
side of the bed, my
phone had been beeping
with various text
messages from Emeka,
describing how he
wants to tie me to a
fan and nail me, also
said he had begged
Haruna for my number
and he vehemtly
refused, I didn’t bother
reply any of the text
and as it got too much I
didn’t bother reading
again, fiddling with my
phone and trying to
delete a text message
that just entered when
the door opened and
Drew walked in
“Aah! Whitney your
here!” He said
I was pissed at how a
man in his right senses
could batter a woman
to the point she almost
lost her pregnancy
“Do you Theresa
almost lost your baby
because of this your
childish attitude?” I
scolded him
“My baby? What are you
talking about Whitney?”
He stood there surprise
“If she becomes
conscious I swear I’ll
make sure she aborts
that baby because you
do not deserve to be
her father?” I shouted
at him
He knelt down begging
me as I stood where I
was shouting at the
top of my voice, when
Theresa began to
cough, we both stopped
talking the same time
as we shifted our
attention towards the
hospital bed and saw
that Theresa was
trying to sit up, the
moment she sighted
Drew she began to
shout
“No! Please go I don’t
want to ever see you
again!”
Drew began to beg
Theresa as I shouted
on him to leave, I
consoled Theresa who
was already crying
when Drew closed the
door, she slept off soon
afterward as series of
messages from Emeka
kept coming in which I
deleted without even
reading the message, I
was about to delete a
message that I just
received when I saw
that the sender was
Haruna, immediately I
pause and then open
the message which
reads
“Coco! Am all alone in
my house butt naked
waiting on you”
At first I felt I wasn’t
sure of what I had read
so I had to slow down
and read it again, this
time very slow so as
not to make any
mistake, it was all clear
to me that Haruna
wanted a hide and seek
game to me which I
was not comfortable, I
wanted him all to
myself, don’t want to
be his concubine, the
flirtatious woman he
runs to when his house
is on fire or fling with
which he uses to burn
the fuel of his illicit
desires, I was
apprehensive as I sat
down watching the
television but I couldn’t
get Haruna off my
thought as my mind
would sway from what
I was watching to
those huge biceps of
Haruna wrapped around
me as he cuddled me
the previous night, like a
spell cast upon me I
couldn’t resist him any
longer as I stood up and
then tucked Theresa
neatly in her bed and
then zoomed as I
replied him
“Am on my way!”
I boarded a taxi and
headed straight for his
house as the lust in my
thighs grew in bounds, I
stopped at his gate and
knocked with the
security guard
recognising me as he
flung the gate wide
open, I turned the knob
of the door and the
opened the door, I
dropped my bag on the
sofa and then began to
unbutton my shirt as I
called out his name,
there was no response
so I walked towards his
bedroom and then
opened the door, the
degrading sight of
Maggie on top of Haruna
riding him mercilessly as
she moaned her way to
excitement galore, I
was transfixed as I
watched with awe as
the both turned starring
at me and then Maggied
howled at me
“C’mon even if your
Haruna’s mother can
we have some
privacy?”
“Sorry! Sorry!” I said
As I turned with my
head buried in a
mountaineous shame I
ran out of the room and
then grabbed my bag as
I dashed out of his
house while I heard
Haruna’s voice as he
called my name but I
ignored him, crying as I
boarded a cab back to
the hospital, even the
taxi man kept starring
at me from the mirror
and kept asking
“Madam wetin happen?
Person die? No go kill
yourself oh!, na God dey
give and na him dey
take”
Indeed he gave me
Haruna and he had
taking him from me, I
felt like an arrow was
pierced through my
heart as I couldn’t bear
the pain and cried
freely, the taxi man
dropped me at the
hospital, as I was
walking to Theresa’s
ward I saw Emeka
entering his office and
spontaneously I
followed him and then
opened the door to his
office as he was
surprised to see me in
his office
“Am here! You can have
me as you want!”
“Are you sure?” He
asked
As he stood up and
walked closer to me
and that was when he
noticed I was crying, he
looked at me and asked
“Are you sure your
okay?”
I didn’t even flinch as I
looked at him and spoke
in a rather harsh tone
“Do you want me or
not?”
He smiled as he drew
me closer and then said
“If you were the
temptation for me to
go to hell and it was
clearly stated, I’ll eat
you and damn the
consequences”
Indeed his randy nature
couldn’t be curbed, I
slowly pulled my skirt
up as he helped me lift
me onto his table, pulled
out a pack of condom
and then tore it and
then brought out his
dick, he neatly wore the
condom, held me by the
waist as he inserted his
dick as he was jerking
his hips slowly my
phone that was placed
on the table began to
ring as I peeped and the
caller was Haruna, tears
flowed down my eyes
as Emeka continued
with his thrust
Re: Summer Secret by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Emeka cared less of
who was calling, it
seemed to excite him
the more seeing that it
was the girl his friend
had intrest for that he
was devouring, I stayed
numb devoid of any
sexual feeling as he
humped and humped
and then like a chicken
whose neck wasn’t
properly cut off he
jerked and then came
to a halt as he pulled his
dick and then smacked
my chin gently saying
“Sweet fucking cunt
you got babe”
I came down from the
table, wore my pant
and then left his office
without saying a word
to him
……………………………………………………
………………
Like a veil that was
removed off Drew’s
face, it was like he had
been in a trans as all his
thoughts was about
how his recklessness
would have made him
loose his child, sitting
with his foes that pose
as friends as the table
was littered with
injections, a lighter,
spoon and a parcel of
cocaine that his friend
sniffed from, his friend
was disscussing with
him but noticed that
Drew’s was wandering
far away
“O boy! You dey act
strange today o!, wetin
happen?”
His hand that touched
Drew startled him as he
shrugged his shoulder
and looked his friend
and then shook his
head, stood up and
grabbed the parcel of
the cocaine with one
hand, his friend asked
immediately
“Where you dey go with
this thing?”
Drew didn’t even say a
word as he walked
towards the direction
of his kitchen with his
friend closely following
him behind, he walked
to the sink turned the
tap on as water rushed
through the tap he
emptied the whole
content of into the sink,
his friend couldn’t
believe it as he stood
there speechless, then
Drew turned to him and
said quietly but with a
precision
“Now leave my house”
His friend didn’t protest
as he turned and
walked out, Drew was
faced with the problem
of convincing Theresa
that he is a changed
man now as she had
given him more than
three opportunities to
prove himself yet he
keeps failing her, he had
made up his mind that
by hook, line or sinker
he was gonna get
Theresa back by all
means, as she was
right there beside him
when the going was
bad.
While Whitney sat
beside Theresa on her
hospital bed sobbing
and trying so hard for
Theresa not notice, her
phone rang as she
sluggishly picked it up
and found out that the
caller was Haruna, she
dropped the phone back
on the bed, hissed at
continued starring at
the television, Theresa
who was sobbing too
and was hiding it from
Whitney raised her head
up and then look at her
friend with her eyes
swollen
“Answer his call, he is
not like Drew”
I answered the call and
Haruna went crazy on
phone shouting
“Your a bitch! You hoe,
so after everything you
still went ahead to
sleep with Emeka again,
am so dissappointed in
you”
I could sense from his
voice that he was
crying,
“I’ll go ahead and marry
Maggie, even if I don’t
love her much as I do
for you, I’ll love her cuz
she is not like you”
I didn’t say a word to
him, as he kept
screaming until I let the
phone drop to the
ground, indeed my
world was totally
slipping into the dark, I
resolved immediately to
leave Nigeria soonest.
……………………………………………………
……………..
Drew had resolved not
leave Theresa for any
reason, to this effect
he bought a chair and
then took it to the
front of the private
ward of Theresa, he
wasn’t going to leave
there no matter what
transpires as he would
be beg his way to her
heart again.
It was now a day to
Haruna’s wedding, they
had planned to do the
white during the day
and then use the
reception as the
traditional marriage,
while friends were
planning the events for
tomorrow Haruna
locked himself in the
room crying all day,
wishing he was dead as
he could not change the
turn out of events,
Maggie had noticed his
sudden change of
attitude after Whitney
saw the both of them
making love, banging on
the door for Haruna to
open, he didn’t she
feared the worst if he
had committed suicide
as she kept knocking
until he answered and
said
“I want to be left
alone”.
I had packed her bags
and was headed for the
airport with Theresa
who was not fit to
walk, it was the day
my true love would be
taking another woman
down the aisle, since
Nigeria had nothing
better to offer me, its
better I leave for I could
not stand and watch
Haruna marry Maggie.
Drew kept on following
Theresa wherever she
went, begging and
pleading as he followed
us, calling on anybody
beside us to beg on his
behalf, he had gone
insane with pleading,
passengers who
crowded the famous
murtala mohammed
airport looked with awe
as he knelt down by the
counter beside Theresa
as I was buying my
ticket for London, from
the crowd that had
gathered watching us
someone shouted
“E don do na! O girl
forgive am na?”
We both ignored Drew
as the sales girl smiled
as she took down my
details, I heard the
crowd shout and burst
in laughter as I turned
and saw Haruna
kneeling down in his suit
too with Maggie
dressed in her wedding
gown standing at his
back, the crowd went
wild as flashes from
camera light almost
made me blind
“Whitney I can’t go on
like this, you are my
world”
I looked at him and
sighed as I turned to
the sales girl and then
barked at her
“Your here smiling!
Please be fast with my
ticket and let me leave
here”
The sale girl frowned as
she began to fill the
form fast, then Maggie
decided to talk
“If you miss Haruna,
you will regret it for the
rest of your life, am
sorry I sent that text
with Haruna’s phone
inviting you to our
house”
Another voice from the
crowd, this time a
female voice shouted
“C’mon girls, from your
eyes I can see that
both of you love these
men”
Theresa was the first
that began to cry as
she knelt down beside
Drew, hugged him and
then placed her head on
his shoulder and then
began to cry, the crowd
began to clap almost
immediately, I took the
ticket from the sales
girl in a hurry as I turned
to leave, when Haruna
held me hand which I
shoved off immediately
and then made to leave,
the crowd chorused
“Shakara!!!!”
An elderly woman came
out from the crowd, her
grey hair and black skirt
suit showed that she
was a woman of class,
she walked up to
Haruna, held him by the
hand as she drew him
up, she held me by the
hand then joined our
hands together and
then said
“Whatever be it, let it
be sacrificed on the
alter of love and be your
Summer Secret”
I was weak to my
feets as I turned and
hugged Haruna, the
crowd went into
another wild jubilation.

THE END

(1) (Reply)

Worse Day Of My Life-by A Nairalander / MEMOIRS OF A MAD DOCTOR (1) / The Masturbation Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.