Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 (1190 Views)

How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android / Does MTN BIS Work On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone? / Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by ncpat(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2014
The Cortana is a Microsoft Windows application that seems to be making waves on Windows Phone, the Cortana is a third party application between you and your Windows Phone, it enables you to control or give commands to your Windows Phone through speech or voice commands.

For now, you can only install Cortana through upgrading your Windows Phone to Window 8.1 and you will have Cortana preinstalled. I'm loving this application.
Re: Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
ncpat:
The Cortana is a Microsoft Windows application that seems to be making waves on Windows Phone, the Cortana is a third party application between you and your Windows Phone, it enables you to control or give commands to your Windows Phone through speech or voice commands.

For now, you can only install Cortana through upgrading your Windows Phone to Window 8.1 and you will have Cortana preinstalled. I'm loving this application.

Does it also predict currency price movements like daily highs and lows, break out points and all that?
Re: Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by ncpat(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

Does it also predict currency price movements like daily highs and lows, break out points and all that?
I believe so but the problem now is knowing how to use it and also the ancient matters, I'm also interested in this currency predictions just like the way the Cortana predicted the world cup
Re: Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2014
ncpat:

I believe so but the problem now is knowing how to use it and also the ancient matters, I'm also interested in this currency predictions just like the way the Cortana predicted the world cup

If it predicts currency moves then am buying it but am yet to hear of any such testimony, have you got the phone yet?
Re: Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by ncpat(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

If it predicts currency moves then am buying it but am yet to hear of any such testimony, have you got the phone yet?
Upgrade any of your Windows Phone to window 8.1 and you will have Cortana preinstalled. Presently I have mine on Nokia Lumia 520 and I can only get it to set an alarm for me, book an appointment, remind me of an event as well as commands it to open any application for me.
Re: Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by moshood44(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
i have upgraded my nokia 520 to 8.1, but i can't find cortana on the phone. guyz what could be the cause?
Re: Cortana On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 520 by ncpat(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
moshood44:
i have upgraded my nokia 520 to 8.1, but i can't find cortana on the phone. guyz what could be the cause?

Change your region and language to U.S and check your applications again or holla me on 08065942445

(1) (Reply)

SD Card Problem, Help Fix / LG G3 For Sale / Original Xiaozhai Bobovr Z4 3d Vr Glass Box Headset With Headphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.