Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? (897 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Breaking News: 16yr old weightlifter Chika Amalaha Fails Doping Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2014
If Uche flops, what are Nigerians gonna say again?
Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by khattab02: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Still blame Keshi

1 Like

Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
If Uche flops, what are Nigerians gonna say again?
What if he delivers?
Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by khattab02: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
masterpower:

What if he delivers?
still keshi will be criticised!
Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am not sure uche will live up to his hype.
Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 02, 2014
An african proverb says,a dog that follows a goat to eat yam tendrils in no time starts to eat yam tendrils..
For IK uche to play alongside a team that lack technics and tact,i dont see him doing well..i still think keshi will drop the dude to warm the bench...
The problem with the eagles is that they lack that singular player that can connect the mid-field to the attack..emenike goal-drought is cux of the absence of Ideye Brown and the ever working high rate of Sunday Mba...Ik uche is clinical and faster than emenike,thats his advantage..i still see no reason why Victor Moses was left out..i think he has the magic wand to turn things around...
It's going to be an herculean task against the congolese and we need to run away with nothing less or more than a 3-1 victory..
Personally,i think we should forget about MORROC 2015..
Stephen Keshi team selection has made me let the curtains drop..I give you..It seems he dont know what is at stake...
He keeps inviting mediocres to the team,leaving out our best legs...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by buskie13(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2014
Daninya1:
An african proverb says,a dog that follows a goat to eat yam tendrils in no time starts to eat yam tendrils..
For IK uche to play alongside a team that lack technics and tact,i dont see him doing well..i still think keshi will drop the dude to warm the bench...
The problem with the eagles is that they lack that singular player that can connect the mid-field to the attack..emenike goal-drought is cux of the absence of Ideye Brown and the ever working high rate of Sunday Mba...Ik uche is clinical and faster than emenike,thats his advantage..i still see no reason why Victor Moses was left out..i think he has the magic wand to turn things around...
It's going to be an herculean task against the congolese and we need to run away with nothing less or more than a 3-1 victory..
Personally,i think we should forget about MORROC 2015..
Stephen Keshi team selection has made me let the curtains drop..I give you..It seems he dont know what is at stake...
He keeps inviting mediocres to the team,leaving out our best legs...
concerning the midfield.....we do need the clinical experience of Kalu Uche.....he's very good in that position..... don't know why Keshi doesn't invite him.....
Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2014
dsame people calling for his inclusion we call for his head too.
Re: What If IK Uche Fails To Deliver? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
dsame people calling for his inclusion we call for his head too.
yes...so lets get our head in the game and forget the name

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers / Nigeria Wont Progress From 'group Of Death' In Women's World Cup - Wikipedia / Danny Welbeck Facing Death Threats After Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.