Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! (40866 Views)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] / Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
temmysammy:
ds nigeria celebrities re insane
That is coming from an unrecognized primitive person
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by farem: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
October 31 (halloween day) is the most important day in the satanic year. I
t is known as the devil's birthday.
It marks the Celtic new year.
It was the end of the growing season.
It became a festival of death.
On this day, the god of the Celtics was to have called up the spirits of the wicked dead who had died during the past year.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Excel23: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Okijajuju dem on Halloween MASKquerade

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Aida13: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
What utter joblessness. You call these halloween costumes? What a lame joke grin grin Is it so hard to find a face painter to give you a really creative look? And can't you just make your own costumes instead of buying cheap party wear get-ups?? LMAO this is just a gag, can't stop laughing at the cat faces.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Clowns believing they are up to date. Haloween is an American culture that is not popular with Black Americans but here these clowns are thinking they up to date. I wouldn't be surprised to read about them trying to join the Ku Klux Klan.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
you know you are stewpid...you know it...but you just need a text reference...i asked a question and you did was open that hole on head and spew thrash...like honestly where are all dis things made? must you be vulgar to show your prowess? to a lady? smh some of u are definitely an end product of a broken family and you wont hesitate to take it out on peeps....i hope one day you will discover yourself and be sad because you my friend is surely one perfect stranger #GOAT kiss kiss kiss kiss
all4naija:

Your idiotic and primitive nature won't allow you to see beyond your smelling nose. Maybe the link below would help you for your ignorance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
you know you are stewpid...you know it...but you just need a text reference...i asked a question and you did was open that hole on head and spew thrash...like honestly where are all dis things made? must you be vulgar to show your prowess? to a lady? smh some of u are definitely an end product of a broken family and you wont hesitate to take it out on peeps....i hope one day you will discover yourself and be sad because you my friend is surely one perfect stranger #GOAT kiss kiss kiss kiss
What are you talking about, dirty lady?! Seriously, I think you are trying to be relevant when you are not. You can continue to support your ignorance and primitiveness with blatant excuse and I am not going to accept that. That is your problem. Sorry, I can't help you!
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by redsun(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
So that is becoming a big business I'm Nigeria like Christianity and islam. It is good business,things sells during Halloween,but not without its colonial connotations.
Oyinbo teach me nonsense!
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
redsun:
So that is becoming a big business I'm Nigeria like Christianity and islam. It is good business,things sells during Halloween,but not without its colonial connotations.
Oyinbo teach me nonsense!
You are a typical antagonist! Halloween has been observed in Nigeria since colonial time. It's not popular as it is now. You just hate to see anything western yet use western computer to post this comment

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by iamord(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
In the games voice

“Dre! I see fake people”
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
if you want to trade insult....first think about your worth...am only talking back for the fnck of it...where am from..peeps like you dont live long...am the that type of "dirty lady" to come to your house and rob you and folks man to man....you dont get it though...i will ignore you...
all4naija:

What are you talking about, dirty lady?! Seriously, I think you are trying to be relevant when you are not. You can continue to support your ignorance and primitiveness with blatant excuse and I am not going to accept that. That is your problem. Sorry, I can't help you!
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
if you want to trade insult....first think about your worth...am only talking back for the fnck of it...where am from..peeps like you dont live long...am the that type of "dirty lady" to come to your house and rob you and folks man to man....you dont get it though...i will ignore you...
Smh...I am scared by a lady who threatens to deal with me in my house. Oh, no! Please, go and tell that to kids in kindergarten.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
I have spoken..now begone you stewpid bag of fleas!
all4naija:

Smh...I am scared by a lady who threatens to deal with me in my house. Oh, no! Please, go and tell that to kids in kindergarten.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
I have spoken..now begone you stewpid bag of fleas!
Hehehe... Bwahaha... It hurts you at the right spot, dirty hag! You w h o r e!grin angry lipsrsealed
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by redsun(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
all4naija:
You are a typical antagonist! Halloween has been observed in Nigeria since colonial time. It's not popular as it is now. You just hate to see anything western yet use western computer to post this comment

I don't hate everything western,but I just hate seeing my people being colonised mentally without having a clue of what they are getting into or why they have to do it.

Foreign cultural dominations goes a long way in eroding the indigenous people's common sense. Today's Africa a case study. We don't have to do it exactly the ways oyinbos does it back to back as if we are cloned robots,.we can innovate our own ways and show case our cultural and intellectual ingenuity to world,. Give them things to copy from us rather than just begging for handouts,cut throat loans and man made disaster.reliefs assistance. We can be humans with natural instincts and intuitions.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by lepasharon(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
If you celebrate Easter and Christmas.Pls SHUT UP about ppl celebrating halloween !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
redsun:

I don't hate everything western,but I just hate seeing my people being colonised mentally without having a clue of what they are getting into or why they have to do it.

Foreign cultural dominations goes a long way in eroding the indigenous people's common sense. Today's Africa a case study. We don't have to do it exactly the ways oyinbos does it back to back as if we are cloned robots,.we can innovate our own ways and show case our cultural and intellectual ingenuity to world,. Give them things to copy from us rather than just begging for handouts,cut throat loans and man made disaster.reliefs assistance. We can be humans with natural instincts and intuitions.
You are not correct! There is nothing evasive about people's life in this. It is just for the fun of it.

Modernity is not all about westerners but about the present world that has a lot to offer for the advancement of humanity. I don't understand why my Nigerians hate to move along with it. It is very right we hate progress and civilization. The moment we change our views and mentality toward modernity the moment we start seeing how the developed society works. Primitive culture is not an excuse for ignorance.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by hatux: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
pinkycute:
Am wit you dear grin
Thank you jare my sister...
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by redsun(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
all4naija:
You are not correct! There is nothing evasive about people's life in this. It is just for the fun of it.

Modernity is not all about westerners but about the present world that has a lot to offer for the advancement of humanity. I don't understand why my Nigerians hate to move along with it. It is very right we hate progress and civilization. The moment we change our views and mentality toward modernity the moment we start seeing how the developed society works. Primitiveness culture is not an excuse for ignorance.

Thank you

You can not understand modernity if you are not the one that propels it. We still haven't understand the concept if wheels that the ancient Egyptians perfected in their timw,yet we are in the jet and destructive age with oyinbo leading us like blindfolded donkeys.. We still ain't able to provide clean drinking water to our children in the 21st century, we still don't know how how it works, that is why we can't make it happen.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
redsun:

You can not understand modernity if you are not the one that propels it. We still haven't understand the concept if wheels that the ancient Egyptians perfected,yet we are in the jet and destructive age with oyinbo leading us like donkeys.. We still ain't able to provide clean drinking water to our children in the 21st century, we still don't know how how it works, that is why we can't make it happen.
If you don't understand something you learn about it. That is the way to succeed in getting something fix when you don't understand it. But, the case is different with primitive people. Often times they want the aged culture to dictate things which are always against modern culture and civilized society. Just read the posts of many people in this thread and their views on Halloween alone would explain why we cannot develop as people because we see it as a thing of westerners and are evil. Such mentality is not going to help us at all.

Learning is the only way to have idea of how a civilize society works. That has to come by getting organized and live a civilized life. It is not a rocket science. Most of us are just looking for sense of belonging in crude and archaic practices. It is supposed not to be about culture and the same hasn't help us in much way to develop and our society is in a state of disgrace. In most cases, it has done more harm than good while looking at our local leaders' intentions to oppress and take advantage of the younger generation without providing any means to move humanity forward. I cannot be a part of that backward and senseless life.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by glo3nity: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
I can't beleive this!
This people don fall my agbada.

What again did they say they're celebrating..?

Junk celebs!
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Lolitua(f): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cool cartons,,,maybe obama fit recognize them!
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by chimerase2: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nna biko nu umu nne na umu nna gini bu halloween undecided
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by hardeiluxie: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
stew_p33d pple posing wit devil's decorations called ....COSTUMEs.....
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by kelvinklein219(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
the lady by the right na ashew..o cat
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Muzikluva(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
all4naija:

Did you say that just to look relevant? This is something done in most countries around the world. What is your own with using computer and posting on the forum when they are not parts of your culture?
I don't know why some just comment for people to notice them,I find your statement offensive! Technology and culture are two different things ok?don't ask me rhetorical questions!go ahead and put on a costume and take a walk around your street;only then will you get the answers to your questions!
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Muzikluva:
I don't know why some just comment for people to notice them,I find your statement offensive! Technology and culture are two different things ok?don't ask me rhetorical questions!go ahead and put on a costume and take a walk around your street;only then will you get the answers to your questions!
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Eeser: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
1 Corinthians 10:21
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup
of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the
Lord and the table of demons.

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Eeser: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
3 John 1:11
Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good.
Whoever does good is from God; whoever does
evil has not seen God.

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by zexzy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
So pathetic, since when did Halloween become a Nigerian celebration.
Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by dipo2much(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
met an avatar in a halloween party.

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes! by Muzikluva(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
all4naija:
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
you are the only one seeing the people who are supposedly trying to make themselves'' relevant'' on this thread,go get a life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.