Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Importation And The Nation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Importation And The Nation (647 Views)

Ex-minister To Build Refinery In Lagos - THE NATION / Virgin Atlantic Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Sacks Crew - The Nation / Oil Marketers Holding Nation To Ransom,Says Okonjo-Iweala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation And The Nation by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
I read somewhere that China Nigeria trade volume hits N1.7 tri

Importation can be rewarding, especially from China. Presently in Nigeria its the business to do but on the long run it could ruin the nation.

It will only make us more lazy as a people

It will enrich the exporting nation than ours

Destroy more manufacturing companies here in Nigeria

Make the Naira lose value.

Importation may be nice now, but what legacy are we going to leave to the generation unborn, if we don't develop our own industries here in Nigeria

I know at present Nigeria isn't the best place to manufacture, but we shouldn't give up on her.

I use this opportunity to salute every owner of an industry in the country. against all odds you stood out to encourage the coming generation. Thanks.

A Nation that doesn't plan for the future is heading to destruction.

Think exportation, I'm not an economist but I think I'm not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Importation And The Nation by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
God bless you for this piece,I must confess am a culprit in this crime,but am doin it in order to make some dough to grow my small scale palm kernel processing industry after which I will stop.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Lazy, Work / Usd Business Plc / All Forex Traders Is Time For The Guru To Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.