Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? (22546 Views)

Sanchez Vs Hazard / Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? / Di Maria Vs Hazard:who Is D Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
comparing sanchez to hazard is like comparing ronaldo to pedro... undecided
sanchez is a star for arsenal...when he was at udinese before barca bought him that guy was sensational....last season he was barca's best player..
how do you start the comparism sef..
pace he has it in abundance
dribbling technique100%
shot100%
work rate500%
hazard is just a lazy player hidden by the riches in chelsea's team...when you play with a sure back four like terry cahill apzilicueta(correct me if i am wrong)ivanovic......which player will track back with those kinda defenders at his defence....
but sanchez when his team looses the ball he tracks back wins the ball and set up a counter attack.....
all this rugged agboro's sef...i taya o embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Apina(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2014
dicksj93:
hazard is beta dan sanchez because hes got more accolades dan sanchez.....hope i kept it simple enough for u to understand
Do u listen to urself speak? I guess not cos u wouldn't hv said dis trash.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Apina(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2014
jobsat34:

i included d nomination to butress my stand on d arguement.. The organiser of the event has the final say..

What best has sanchez got to offer again??.. He cant get any better than this..
Was c. Ronaldo a better player at 23 compared to NW dat he is 29??
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by dicksj93: 5:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Apina:

Do u listen to urself speak? I guess not cos u wouldn't hv said dis trash.
no no no! Dat shudnt be d question..promised not to comment on this ish again but ur likes acting so clueless wudnt let me stick to ma promise..now here is d question..ARE U HIGH ON SOME CHEAP TIN? Wait,how blind are u...do u rili knw hazard? How dare u compare someone who has made significant progress over d past 5 years wit some occasional player(sanchez)who has onli got an ordinary Italian player of d month to boast of in his entire career?no,tell me...HOW DO U START SUCH COMPARISON..
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by dicksj93: 5:32am On Nov 19, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I am a Man City fan. I have no reason to be sentimental or bias.

I wrote this about Hazard a while ago:

Zizou is just making Bale feel good, so they can sign him. Zizou is a long die hard supporter of Hazard. I knew that long before I ever watched Hazard at Lille.

Bale had a wonderful season but Hazard was the better player.

Hazard kicking that Ball boy against Swansea in the Carling Cup is really what took the chance of Hazard winning the award.

Yet upon the kicking, he was still nominated. Think of it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1274746/barcelona-vs-bayern-munich-ucl/34

So do not think I am talking because I hare Hazard or I am an Arsenal fan.

Sanchez is better and time will tell.
look at hazards progress over d past five years n look at Sanchez...Sanchez is just anoda good player buh hazard,neymar? dz are both quality candidates of greatness
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by dicksj93: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Wenger and mourinho comparison?c'mon wenger shud go be some academy coach..he nurtures players n wen d old he runs outta brain to manage doze players..mourinho gives a Milli n one reasons to be inspired n play ur heart out for d team..take a look at pep,dah dude nurtures his dudes n inspires dem just like mou,d neva let u 4get d importance of winning..fergie too...ur playing well ain't just enuf for these men.not wenger

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
dicksj93:
look at hazards progress over d past five years n look at Sanchez...Sanchez is just anoda good player buh hazard,neymar? dz are both quality candidates of greatness
This is about who is the better player now. Also Neymar is well above Hazard.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Bobbieydeey: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sanchez scored against uruguay in their last friendly!! Persistent player !
Football has always been and will always be about getting goals forget dribbling,sensational rubbish yall chelsea rant about hazard !
After all the dribbling you lose a match,any sense in that....like why can't yall admit Sanchez is better ?

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by dicksj93: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
This is about who is the better player now. Also Neymar is well above Hazard.
neymar is better dan hazard buh just slightly...neymar o hazard o bale o...d all beta dan Sanchez...

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
dicksj93:
neymar is better dan hazard buh just slightly...neymar o hazard o bale o...d all beta dan Sanchez...
Choi!!!

Neymar has been Brazil's National team best player for almost four years now.
He is closed to Messi's international goal scoring record.
He was the best player in South America for four years.
Neymar has scored the World Cup goal of the year.
He was the best player at the last confederations cup.
He was one of the best players at the last world cup.
He was rated top five in the last ballon D'or.

Come on, Neymar and Hazard are not mates.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by dicksj93: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Choi!!!

oh yea? Biased minds..I listed all these wen I told u hazard is beta dan sanchez buh u waved it off...anyways I dnt doubt neymar being dan hazard...wait! U rili biliv neymar is beta dan Sanchez?
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Bobbieydeey: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Don't worry yall wld see sanchez tomorrow against man u !
Work ethic wise,attacker and perfect finisher.
%95 chance of him getting a goal
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Delaw135: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Sanchez scored against uruguay in their last friendly!! Persistent player !
Football has always been and will always be about getting goals forget dribbling,sensational rubbish yall chelsea rant about hazard !
After all the dribbling you lose a match,any sense in that....like why can't yall admit Sanchez is better ?
just shut it dude... your sanchez scored against uruguay yet they lost the game,he scored swansea and they lost the game as well...wats ya point.??
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Rexious(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
A player peaks at 27yrs, 28yrs. Sanchez is heading to his peak. Coach Arsene Wenger groomed Thierry Henry to one of the best in the world, if not the best. In 2004, the invincibles season, many argued Henry was the best in the world.

He won the EPL golden boot, three times consecutively. Mou has not done it. He did not groom Lampard. Harry Redknapp did and Pampered was never the best player in the league, let alone one of the World's best.

Sanchez is in the best hands for grooming him.
buddy who groomed deco, calvaho, ferreira, thiago and d likes @ fc porto
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Rexious(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Lampard was already in the club performing under Ranieri before Mourinho came in.

Sanchez is having then form of his life so far.
when mourinho came to Chelsea. melchiot and makelele were in d the midfield as well. lampard was not well known at Chelsea then. mourinho sold melchiot and gave lampard the central role at Chelsea. Sanchez had good midfielders u earlier mentioned. I nest a, xavi, fabregas and d likes, he could not performed.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Rexious(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Yes they were. John Terry and Lampard were celebrated. Chelsea was a top team before Mourinho came.
u are twisting things. what position did Melchiot played at Chelsea under ranieri. lampard was not a well known player then. john terry got a chance to play regular football on the year Chelsea finish second when desaily left
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rexious:
u are twisting things. what position did Melchiot played at Chelsea under ranieri. lampard was not a well known player then. john terry got a chance to play regular football on the year Chelsea finish second when desaily left

If you do not know, check wiki. Please, Terry never replaced Desailly. He replaced Lebouef. A French defender.

Read this:

First-team regular
Terry began to establish himself in the Chelsea first team from the 2000–01 season, making 23 starts, and was voted the club's player of the year.

He continued his progress during 2001–02, becoming a regular in the defence alongside club captain and French international Marcel Desailly.

On 5 December 2001 he captained Chelsea for the first time, in a League match against Charlton Athletic.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Terry#First-team_regular

He captained Chelsea in a league match, three years before Mourinho joined the club.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rexious:
when mourinho came to Chelsea. melchiot and makelele were in d the midfield as well. lampard was not well known at Chelsea then. mourinho sold melchiot and gave lampard the central role at Chelsea. Sanchez had good midfielders u earlier mentioned. I nest a, xavi, fabregas and d likes, he could not performed.
[b]Mario Deno Patrik Melchiot (born 4 November 1976 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch former footballer. He played as a right-back and a central defender, and also occasionally played in midfield.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Melchiot

Formations by Chelsea fans in 2003
--------------------------Ambrosio-------------------------

--------------Terry--------Desailly-------------

Melchiot--------------------------------------------Bridge

---------------Parker-----------Makelele-------------------------

---------------------Veron----------------Lampard

----------------Mutu----------Crespo--------------------------
http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/4-20-04-cl-semi-finals-leg-1-as-monaco-fc-v-chelsea-fc-r.106998/

2003/2004 was the first stage in Lampard’s development: revelling in the Russian Revolution, amid Champions League football and the arrival of the likes of Glen Johnson, Damien Duff, Joe Cole and Hernán Crespo.

With 15 goals – including a stunning, first-time side foot from 25 yards against Lazio on 22 October, 2003 – and eight assists in 58 games, Lampard went on to feature in the PFA Team of the Year for the first time.

The Englishman also came second behind the mighty Thierry Henry for the Football Writers’ Player of the Year Award and reached double figures in the league for the first time in his career.

This kind of form put him firmly in Sven-Göran Eriksson’s first XI plans for Euro 2004 and Lampard scored three goals at the tournament, as well as finishing in the team of the tournament.

http://backpagefootball.com/203-a-tribute-to-frank-lampard/57913/

These were before Mourinho came. So please that talk of Lampard being unknown is false. How can a player bought for £11 million for a player who played over a hundred games for West Ham be unknown?

Melchiot was a defender and never was ahead of Lampard.
[/b]
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Choi!!!

Neymar is a little ahead of Hazard,the only big margin betwixt them is the National team where Hazard is sh#t.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Delaw135:

just shut it dude... your sanchez scored against uruguay yet they lost the game,he scored swansea and they lost the game as well...wats ya point.??
What they don't know is some players don't carry their Club form to the National team set up$vice versa.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Neymar is a little ahead of Hazard,the only big margin betwixt them is the National team where Hazard is sh#t.
nice comment. Without sentiments.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by tuffgongjo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
nice comment. Without sentiments.
If I have my ways,I will ask Wilmot not to call Hazard to the set up till he is ready to decide matches for them$I A̶̲̥̅♏ a chelsea fan.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
If I have my ways,I will ask Wilmot not to call Hazard to the set up till he is ready to decide matches for them$I A̶̲̥̅♏ a chelsea fan.
if i may ask, do you think the fault is from him? For me, i think it is because the coach has nt given responsibility; and his teammates have nt seen hm as talented, in turn does nt give hm much attention.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
if i may ask, do you think the fault is from him? For me, i think it is because the coach has nt given responsibility; and his teammates have nt seen hm as talented, in turn does nt give hm much attention.
Wilmot always emphasis that he(hazard)is his lynchpin but he never deliver,I think the fault is all his.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Wilmot always emphasis that he(hazard)is his lynchpin but he never deliver,I think the fault is all his.
it is nt by mere saying. He shld play a formation or style of footbal that wl suit his pattern of play and gv hm a sense of responsibility.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Bobbieydeey: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Delaw135:

You too ! SHUTUP
So he shouldn't lose a game cuz he's one football mortal
Pls....what happened to the other games he scored and we won ?
Have you seen anyplayer no matter how talented go a season without losing ? Park well jarey

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Delaw135: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bobbieydeey:

You too ! SHUTUP
So he shouldn't lose a game cuz he's one football mortal
Pls....what happened to the other games he scored and we won ?
Have you seen anyplayer no matter how talented go a season without losing ? Park well jarey
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by victorg8t(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Hazard is better than sanchez. The difference is clear if follow what's up on football.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Arsenal and their over hyped players. Why didn't ur sanchez deliver against Chelsea and United. 2mao u guys will start comparing flamini and Matic. Failures.

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by omar22(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Choi!!!

Still doesnt changed the fact that he was regarded as a flop last season at Barcelona
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by omar22(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Lampard was good. He was not as bad as Thierry Henry was at Juventus. That is what I am trying to point out.

If you ask people then, to list the EPL best players then, Lampard's name will be mentioned. Even though, under Mourinho, Pampered changed to some thing else.

Lampard at west ham was poor or an average player and the most Hammers felt that he only got into the team because of his uncle, This got most hammers angry. Thierry was bought as squad player at Juve and was played a winger
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by omar22(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

The following season, he was selected as the Barclays Player of the Month in :

September 2003, and the PFA Fans' Player of the Month in October.

Chelsea finished 2nd in the 2003–04 Premier League behind unbeaten Arsenal and he was named in the 2004 PFA Team of the Year as he reached double figures in league goals (10) for the first time in his career, in addition to four goals in fourteen UEFA Champions League matches, as Chelsea advanced to the semi-finals.

In the semi-final against Monaco he scored, but Chelsea lost 5–3 on aggregate.

Lampard's development was done under Ranieri, not Mourinho. He was a top player. Mourinho took him from a top player to one of the top 5 in the World. However, Lampard was not average before Mourinho.

Yes Lampard's development was under Ranieri but Jose gave him the belief that he could be the best in the world, Ranieri doesnt know how to set up team, the team that lost to Monaco in the Semi's was a very strong team, people thought that either Claudio had no clue what he was doing or he deliberately threw away the game. He kept on chopping and changing the team and line, Another £1bn Ranieri will still wont win the league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5ft6 Kante Marks 6ft4 Van Dijk During Corner, Twitter Users React / Official: Arsenal Sign Pepe For £72 From Lille / Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.