Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London (4540 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / The Lagos You Will Not See On Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by holatin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lagos is truly a beautiful city to live in and this
amazing photos of Lagos will surely wow you
and make you believe that Lagos compares to
cities like London and New York. Enjoy the
photos:

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by joedejana(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nice...but,
It will never be like China, thank God I schooled there undecided
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Leopantro: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Still waiting for the "wow" factor

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Not really...

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2014
Nigeria will get there

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by ddddon(m): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2014
pix so cool .

front page things super mods
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by bercarray(m): 1:16am On Nov 02, 2014
cool bt if u see some places in lagos ehn!,u wont dare compare wit london,bt wit foseje village

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Bifwoli: 4:32am On Nov 02, 2014
holatin:
Lagos is truly a beautiful city to live in and this
amazing photos of Lagos will surely wow you
and make you believe that Lagos compares to
cities like London and New York. Enjoy the
photos:

Ajegunle and Makoko just called our hotline with a differing opinion.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Op. How can you compare Lagos to London
Those pics don't even look like J'burg not to mention London.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2014
We are getting there.

Truly awesome.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by lovemoi2(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2014
rubbishhhhhh

very ugly and dirty enviroment
I m so embarrased when ever i get back home

even the waiting point at the MURTALA MOHD AIRPORT... IS like a market place

very hot

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by justwise(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2014
lovemoi2:
rubbishhhhhh

very ugly and dirty enviroment
I m so embarrased when ever i get back home

even the waiting point at the MURTALA MOHD AIRPORT... IS like a market place

very hot

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by SkinnyDude(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
even the ugliest place in Russia is better than these. mtcheew!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by mytime24(f): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kk
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by londoner: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Those pics are nice, yes, but just because its nice, it does not make it beautiful. There is a BIG difference between nice and beautiful.

I think sometimes, that word is misused.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by tranxo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
joedejana:
Nice...but,
pictures?

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by WIZGUY69(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
embarassed
bet op. how can I mistake those Lagos pix. to London?
you high?
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by WIZGUY69(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
londoner:
Those pics are nice, yes, but just because its nice, it does not make it beautiful. There is a BIG difference between nice and beautiful.

I think sometimes, that word is misused.
why do you hate Lagos like this now?
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by holatin(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2014
now I see why foreigner degrade our state, why wount they when some a.sshole dirty it with bad world.
Nigerians re made with charcoal not sand

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by londoner: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:

why do you hate Lagos like this now?

I would not say I hate it, but I would not choose to live there.

I just don't think those pics are beautiful. They are just nice.

You must understand, I have seen quite a few cities in my time. Lagos does not feature at all, when I think of beautiful places.

I know that people from Lagos think that it's the law, that everybody should prefer their city. That's just ego imho......in terms of places to live, I would not choose Lag, sorry.

Others love it though, so it's no big deal.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Positivist: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lagos is ...
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by holatin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
londoner:

I hate love Lagos, its not my fav place in Nigeria. I would not say I hate it, but I would not choose to live there.

I don't think those pics are beautiful. They are just nice. You must understand, I have seen quit a few cities in my time. Lagos does not feature at all, when I think of beautiful places.

I know that people from Lagos thng that it's the law that everybody prefers their city. That's just ego imo......in terms of places to live, I would not choose Lag, sorry.

pls what Ve you just said ? cus I cant understand everything you just wrote.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by londoner: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
holatin:

pls what Ve you just said ? cus I cant understand everything you just wrote.

Lol....yeah, sorry I have edited it now.....lol
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by harrywintersnow(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
joedejana:
Nice...but,

bloody liar!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Bifwoli: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
londoner:

I would not say I hate it, but I would not choose to live there.

I just don't think those pics are beautiful. They are just nice.

You must understand, I have seen quite a few cities in my time. Lagos does not feature at all, when I think of beautiful places.

I know that people from Lagos think that it's the law, that everybody should prefer their city. That's just ego imho......in terms of places to live, I would not choose Lag, sorry.

Its the Yorubas and their misplaced pride because they feel Lagos is a Yoruba built city.Frankly Lagos ain't all that and they need to quit using it as a tool to look down on other tribes.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Where is the ugliest place in Russia?
SkinnyDude:
even the ugliest place in Russia is better than these. mtcheew!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by SkinnyDude(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ace2013:
Where is the ugliest place in Russia?
chechyna. Borno state of Russia. filled with islamic extremists, potential suicide bombers

(1) (Reply)

Warri Airport Owing N566.4m, NAMA Insist / Why The City Of Chefchaouen In Morocco Is Entirely Blue? / World's Strangest And Oddest Airports (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.