Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari (44666 Views)

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / I Knew Babangida Was Plotting To Overthrow Me / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lets assume this was actualy the coments of Buhari. What those criticizing him mean is dat u can use their actions of 30 yrs ago to judge them now. U people cant even reason independently and PDP knows dat thence their propaganda flourish. Some of u were bed-wetting, sucking ur thumb, crawling, eating ur poo and d likes 30 yrs ago. If u were even born at all. So i shuld assume u stil do so, ba? U didnt learn 4rm ur errors and hope to do things differently? Even Obj lamented hw he could av done better nw. And dats like 7 yrs ago. Dnt u ppl knw d onlw tin constant is change?

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by rashygenius: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
ogb5:

Babangida knew that Idiagbon was the only obstacle to the success of the coup that is why they waited for him to travel out of the country before staging the coup.

Buhari was just a figure head in that government. The overthrow of buhari was very easy once Idiagbon was out of the country. Babangida just placed a call to buhari that he should vacate dodan barracks within 15mins and the mumu Buhari vacated the seat in less than 10 minutes. Even faster than the requested time.
ah ah..Bros..haba
c as u talk am like say u dey beside buhari wen im receive babngida call and vacates d office..c as ur lie dey smell

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
cole265:

So GEJ is a better alternative?
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

U didn't read d article very well
It was just an allegation he said he heard & he consequently denied it.
So why are u makin assumptions?
BUHARI EVIL DEEDS ARE JUST TOO MUCH!!!
Yoruba victims of Buhari's tyrannical reign. Now, the
leader of the opposition Party thinks he can sell
Yorubas to this unrepentant tyrant who refuses till
today to apologise to the Yorubas for nearly wiping
out all our leaders?
Victim 1 - Pa Awolowo had his house ransacked,
passport seized he could not go abroad for medical
treatment. His home in Ikenne was also surrounded by
soldiers.
Victim 2 - Pa Adekunle Ajasin, former Gov, Ondo State.
Arrested, sentenced to over 100 years. Pa Ajasin is
known not to have spent one kobo of his security vote
and had only one house to his name in his native Owo
till his death.
Victim 3 - Pa Lateef Jakande, former Gov, Lagos
State. Same as Pa Ajasin. Tried in kangaroo Court and
sentenced to over 100 years imprisonment.
Victim 4 - Cicero, Bola Ige. former Gov, Oyo State.
Sentenced to over 100 years on corruption charges.
Victim 5 - Papa Bisi Onabanjo former Gov, Ogun State.
Jailed for over 100 years. Pa Onabanjo was whisked
away from hospital where he was receiving treatment
straight to prison on Buhari's instructions.
Do note that all the governors were found not guilty
by Courts who tried them however Buhari demanded
many retrials until a guilty verdict was reached for all
of them by the Courts.
Victim 6 - Bisi Akande, former Gove. Jailed on
corruption charges. Now, Akande and Buhari are
together in the APC. Is Akande no longer corrupt,
Buhari?
Victim 7 - Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Fela received 10 years
for being vocal against Buhari's regime. Buhari said
then, he has resolved to deal with the "fela problem"
Victim 8 - Ooni of Ife. Seized his passport and
prevented him from travelling abroad.
Victim 9 - Tunde Thompson. Journalist jailed for
reporting against government.
Victim 10 - Tai Solarin. Jailed for speaking against the
govt. Ironically, what Solarin said/wrote then and was
jailed for by Buhari's regime is nothing compared to
things Buhari says against the present government.
Victim 11 - Ayo Ojewunmi became blind in jail after
Buhari blatantly refused to release him to get medical
attention. He died soon after he was eventually
released
Victim 12 - Busari Adelakun suffered same fate as
Ojewunmi. His ailment though was ulcer which killed
him.
Victim 13 - The many many Yoruba youth slaughtered
in the north in 2011 because Buhari lost the election.
Buhari could have curbed the violence but waited for
days before public opinion forced him to make a
statement on radio condemning the violence.
He has prepared us now for 2015 by saying "their
dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" if he does
not win the election in 2015.
- Tosin Awotesu.

8 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mogidi:
Whats Buhari's problem, he forgets those who live by the gun dies by the gun. He was not the only person blessed with knowledge of coup planning, Babangida played a fast one on the dunce.

(Edited)
Every thing Buhari says now is to get sympathy votes but this was a big mistake. Knowing someone was going to commit a treasonable offence and remove you from power and doing nothing is the height of cluelessness.
This man should not be allowed near a microphone, he shoots himself at the foot each time....damn!!
Usual rantings of a yewyew! undecided
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
LastProphet:
Sorry young nigerians born in the 80's. And to the pdp laptop squad (who i even know one personally-igala boy living on airport road abuja with senior brother living on gbemisola street ikeja) may God almighty who sees the suffering of nigerians under corrupt gej and his wife punish u all abundantly until u repent
. Ameeeeeennnn!

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Do we now need any other evidence that Buhari was the chief planner of the 31 December 1983 coup? Buharistans always tell white lies that their pay master never plotted any coup but was in fact INVITED by the planners of the 1983 coup to become Head of State because of his honesty. Now judge them from this Buhari's comment:

“Yes. Remember how many people he killed subsequently for trying to overthrow him? But when I came in, there wasno bloodshed. I think a couple of policemen were killed and [Brigadier Ibrahim] Bako also died in an ambush. “But deliberately, nobody was killed".

Indeed, the comment above does not suggest that Buhari did not know about the coup. It does not suggest that Buhari was only invited to lead Nigeria by the coup's dramatis personae as we have been erroneously made to believe.

By saying "deliberately, nobody was killed", Buhari is stating clearly here that 'we met and agreed that we should not shed much blood. We should only kill if there is resistance by Shehu Shagari's guards.

Indeed, this has vindicated Tanko Yakassai's revelation that Domkat Bali told his wife in 1983 that "they were meeting in Buhari’s house to stage a coup. Buhari was the GOC in Jos at the time, and he told her not to tell anyone" ( see: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150148-exclusive-why-dying-yaradua-was-sneaked-into-nigeria-without-jonathans-knowledge-tanko-yakasai.html).

So, when Buharistans tell you again that their principal never plotted any coup, refer them to how their principal 'deliberately' did not want people to be killed during the coup.

The problem of Buhari is his blind followers. They present him as a flawless and perfect man who has the magic wand to solve Nigeria's huge problems. So, they perpetuate lies to sell him even when history is there to show that Buhari has too many flaws. Buhari is an idealess, visionless criminal coup plotter who as a young man in his early 40s could not achieve anything in his 20 month despotic reign.

We can't allow a man with analogue ideas to rule us in this digital age. To paraphrase Bill Clinton on Bob Dole, it is not the age of Buhari that is our problem, it is the age of his ideas'.
Tell me more, Einstein!

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by Mogidi: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Usual rantings of a yewyew! undecided

Your effort at image laundry falls flat, Buhari can go and rule your ilk in Sokoto.

7 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by PapiWata: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mogidi:

Your effort at image laundry falls flat, Buhari can go rule you in Sokoto.

Ha ha ha, but ONLY in Sokoto, and NOT anywhere else.

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Awwal1st:
I can see some foolish people here commenting, Sai Buhari... You say he is 70, You say he is military and you say you say, wetin be una problem self, Don't worry Buhari enemies at work, You are going to rule Nigeria very soon Sir..
Sorry for you and that OVER RIPED PAW-PAW of a man called BUHARI.
We're not voting for him, full stop.

5 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Blackbody20:
Best Civilian what? how old are you?
He's right bro.
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
eaglewingz:

Thank you, people with little knowledge of history will come and say buhari did this and this during his regime when he actually did nothing. Idiagbon was the one actually pulling all the strings in that regime and that was why Babaginda was able to overthrow buhari when Idiagbon was out of the country.

Don't decieve yourself, buhari has no good moral stand,they try to make us believe that he was the one that fought corruption in his regime but the fact remains that Idiagbon was the chief actor in that campaign and buhari was just a figure head.

Moral stand my foot. what happened when he was PTF chairman?
With all u've sed its safe to conclude dat Buhari iz more human & humble dan ur TANoid president.

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by major466(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
So he's yet to win primary abi? But he won presidential election of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET.
grin grin grin
APC are noise makers online. grin

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
anonimi:

His 'senseless & useless' followers claim he knew nothing about the coup that brought him into power in 1983 yet he brags about it being DELIBERATELY bloodless due to his own civil war front experience

This old soldier must think we are just as clueless & daft as he is.
U're actually more clueless dan we tot u really are.
Where in dat sentence u highlighted dat he (GMB) partook in d coup? Ehn?

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
cole265:

The issue is that GEJ is equally unworthy of this country leadership. The yearning of Nigerians now, is a dynamic, purposeful, sensible, courageous, creative and sympathetic leader. These qualities, am afread are completely lacking in GEJ.

We just have to risk a change. It must not be GEJ again.
Have you bought your presidential form?
I will vote for you.
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
nigerianvenom:

na today?
buhari decieving himself since time immemorial
TANoids/PDP alertttt!

Sprays otapiapia all round thread
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by major466(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
theshadyexpress:
@least buhari has admitted he is also stinkingly corrupt by this his admission that he overthrew a democratically elected government,all buharist can now remove dat anti-corrupt tag they use in selling him

This is just one of his corrupt deeds,more will still be revealed in the days ahead,but we can all now agree dat he is corrupt though we may disagree on the magnanimity of his corrupt tendencies

Gen Buhari is corrupt. Infact, he's very corrupt! Buhari is worth Billions of naira from loot.
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by major466(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
BUHARI WILL ISLAMIZE NIGERIA
”Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an
upright man. Not many people know
that his first daughter is married to an
Igbo man from Anambra. He
exempted Christians from performing
duty on Sundays.

Love him, hate him you cannot take
his integrity away from him......
LET'S LEAVE RELIGION AND TRIBE
OUT OF IT...AM VOTING GMB COME
You have the right to support your candidate.
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikeansy:
He had no courage to take on a fellow army general trying to overthrow him but he has the heart to invent a new decree, apply it retrospectively to kill 3 defenceless young boys?

Eeeeyaaaah!
Accept my heartfelt sympathy on d demise of ya drug traffickin brodas sad

Buh hope u're not towin dah same path now cos when GMB comes in2 power in 2015, diawillbenorspace4kriminaaaaals ooo! cool

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by major466(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
lekikosky:
The petty minded people always look for downfall of serious and factual ones. Why so much attack on Buhari? I could see the fear of this man in you all from top to the bottom.
You will understand much better if you know what politics is all about.
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
tomakint:

MUMUni, he pulled out a pistol in a 'security council meeting' can't you get it, is your Buhari a cousin to late Idi Amin? undecided I think a walking stick would have been a better option. This shows his level of temperament as a leader. Leave it or take it, your Buhari is a goner cool
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by solara: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine the kind of useless man that want to rule Nigeria.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, Descartes, Apcontherun , firefire, Brownwood, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin.

Imagine the kind of Useless comment U just posted undecided

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by major466(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Collynzo29:
I said this last week on another thread
www.nairaland.com/1963521/what-sam-mbakwe-say-while#27390492
The Shagari regime was a golden era in Nigeria's democracy as far as real time development is concerned. Majority of the old abandon projects you see around the country were laid down during the Shagari era. Gen Buhari coup slowed Nigeria's economic development. If not for Buhari's coup, Nigeria wouldn't have to implement the Structural Ajustment Program laid down by World Bank.

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
enkay4love:
[color=#990000][/color]. On point,guy. Buhari is already a threat to some ppl's corrupt status quo. Buhari from 2015.I rest my case.
Buhari is a threat to who?
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

TANoids/PDP alertttt!

Sprays otapiapia all round thread

Buhari: The Curse of Ogedengbe

By Tunde Fagbenle

Something tells me that
General Buhari's bid to rule Nigeria
one more time, this time through the
ballot box, would come to naught, just
like it did the other time in 2003.
There's a curse on that lean-framed
general, you can quote me. And it is
the curse of Ogedengbe. No, not
Ogedengbe the famed Ijesha warrior
of old, I talk of Ogedengbe, a 29-year
old Nigerian youth who was sent to an
early grave by General Muhammadu
Buhari when he was military head of
state.
Reminds me of what's generally
regarded as the "curse of
Tutankhamen", the young Egyptian
king, Tutankhamen (Tut, for short)
who was believed to have been
murdered by his enemies at only 19
years of age. Little is known about
Tut's vengeance, from his grave, on
his enemies in their lifetime but
archaeologists who disturbed his tomb
centuries after his death were
presumed to have been afflicted by
Tut's curse such that all manners of
evil befell them one after another.
Bernard Ogedengbe was one of three
young men – the others were Lawal
Ojuolape (30) and Bartholomew Owoh
(26) – executed by firing squad under
the orders of General Buhari, not for
armed robbery or murder, but for
being couriers of some illicit drug
(cocaine or so).
True, General Buhari had promulgated
a decree prescribing death penalty for
anyone caught drug trafficking. But
that was after Bernard had committed
the offence and was caught. It was
bad enough that Buhari, a religious
bigot if ever there was one, wanted to
Sharialise the entire country, but to
kill a young man for a crime that did
not carry a death penalty at the time
of its commission was pure murder.
Everyone, every institution, religious
and otherwise, in Nigeria and
internationally, pleaded for the life of
at least innocent (of the penalty)
Bernard. Yet no plea on earth
softened the heart of Buhari, or of his
equally heartless deputy, Brigadier-
general Idiagbon. Bernard Ogedengbe
was tied to the stake and executed.
And as he breathed his last, so I'm
told, he cursed his murderers.
I'm not one for believing in fables,
curses and stuff, after all, though
Idiagbon be dead, Buhari is still alive
and hale, even if not too hearty. But
he is hale enough to insult our senses
and sensibilities by wanting to
become our president, by our own
vote. Truth be told, if I were a close
blood relation of Bernard, I would by
now have headed for the
International Court of Justice to seek
redress against Buhari for the murder
of Bernard, if I couldn't find justice in
Nigerian courts, and I would be
urging the courts to give him a dose of
his own medicine, a la Sadam.
The curse of Ogedengbe aside, I do not
know upon what criterion or
qualification Buhari wants to govern
us again. What are his special skills
other than the capability of
immeasurable inhumanity? Other
than ruling the country by force of
arms, other than being in the
military, what exactly has been the
range and breadth of his knowledge,
his exposure and his experience – be it
in business, in management, in
industry, in international affairs, etc.
– to enable us entrust our affairs into
his hands in the 21st century! In this
age of the computer, the Internet, and
space exploration!! Haba.
Well, I guess we should tick his once
being a Commissioner (Minister) of
Petroleum and at another time the
chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund
(PTF). But need we remind ourselves
what he made of both instances? The
messy scandals of lousy accounting if
not outright poor and lopsided
management? Buhari's hands may be
clean, and everything points to that,
but that's only by Nigerian standard,
after all what does a man need
beyond his needs being met either by
his own means or by means of others
who have been favoured? Buhari is
running for president a second time,
no, he has no money of his, but it
takes real money, hundreds of
millions of it, to contemplate running
for president and there are those
willing to cough it out for him as often
as he needs it. They believe in his
uprightness, yeah? Righhhht!!
I would not put all of the atrocities
that were committed by Buhari's
regime at his feet. Many he knew
nothing about, and some allegations
were probably untrue, like the one
that would not go away of the 35 (or is
it 53?) suitcases. Jokolo (Buhari's then
military aide) has sworn, asking Allah
to deny him his wishes if he lied, that
there was no truth to it, it had nothing
to do with his father, the Emir, who
Jokolo had been sent by Buhari to
meet at the airport. I believe Jokolo.
But still why would the stone-hearted
Buhari who treated leaders of other
ethnic groups (Awolowo, Ekwueme,
Ajasin, etc.) with disdain bend over
backwards to give an arriving Emir a
red-carpet treatment and airport
clearance (even of one suitcase) at a
time he was killing innocent Bernard
and jailing innocent Fela Anikulapo-
Kuti?
Things were committed in Buhari's
name, and I live to bear witness. One
afternoon, his goons (can't remember
what they were called), the equivalent
of Obasanjo's EFCC, came for me at
my brother-in-law's office in Yaba
where a just-back-from-UK me was
using as my office; 2 truckloads of
them, dressed in military camouflage
and armed to the teeth. You would
think they were out to capture a
detachment of terrorists or arrest
some murderers. My offence? I was
running a "Save-Haroun" media
campaign, challenging the continued
incarceration of my friend, Haroun
Adamu, by the Buhari regime without
charge. Straight from there, I was
whisked to their office on Ribadu
Road, Ikoyi where I was offered as
repast for the cockroach-sized
mosquitoes till morning before being
flown to Kano ostensibly to meet the
military governor who I had been
"calling names in the paper"! That
was the end of my freedom or human-
rights for some time, and my seized
international passport I never
recovered!!
Buhari would know nothing of me, I
bet, but he would of Haroun. And he
would of Ebenezer Babatope. And he
would of Tai Solarin. And he would of
Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor,
not to mention the scores of other
personalities he unfairly, unjustly,
and not impartially sent to gaol or to
untimely death.
There is a Latin saying: ab actu ad
posse valet illation, meaning, "from
the past one can infer the future".
Buhari has nothing but disdain for
the press, he has contempt for
democracy and democratic values.
And if the curse of Ogedengbe would
not stop him, then our votes should.

6 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Dahkogrin007:
BUHARI WILL ISLAMIZE NIGERIA
”Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an
upright man. Not many people know
that his first daughter is married to an
Igbo man from Anambra. He
exempted Christians from performing
duty on Sundays. When his Muslim
soldiers asked him to exempt them
from duty on Friday, he told them the.
bible says Christians should rest on
the 7th day, the Muslims should show
him where the Koran says they should
rest on Fridays.” – OBASANJO FACTS
As Head of State he slashed the
number of Muslim going on
pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and
cook for the past 10 years plus are
Christians yet some uninformed
Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity
that some people failed to understand
that PDP deliberately capitalised on
the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him
black. This they did in order to keep
their loot and ensure that he never
gets the opportunity to send them to
gaol.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister
of petroleum, PTF chairman and head
of state yet don’t own a house in
Abuja? He has only one house and
never kept a foreign account.
Love him, hate him you cannot take
his integrity away from him......
LET'S LEAVE RELIGION AND TRIBE
OUT OF IT...AM VOTING GMB COME
. This is the best and most intelligently analysed comment I've read so far,since I've been scrolling.I don't know why the part of 'War Against Indiscipline" one of Buhari's programmes has been exempted by these pro-PDp apologists,I guess they are really comfortable with GEJ's indolent state of affairs

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by honeric01(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
A thread for those who see Buhari in their dreams chasing them around with handcuff lolz

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by major466(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
cole265:

So GEJ is a better alternative?
None of them are perfect. However, Would you choose a former military dictator (Gen Buhari) who toppled a democratically elected government in 1983 and committed gross human rights abuses and murder through degree 4 or a Democrat (GEJ)?
The choice is up to you.
Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
i rather kill my self in pdp as long as a new face like gej is the leader then to commit suicide in apc made up of most old corrupt men that ran away from pdp lead by former incompetent military head of failure that is destined to fail agian grin

4 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
theshadyexpress:
Imagine the leader of the most populous black nation pulled a gun in a security council meeting.this man is indeed a terrorist.....he can never rule dis country.
And some people will want me to believe APC is not a party of boko haramists

May GOD judge them all
What has ur daft pdp jona done for ‎u so far?Mumu

Buhari will be in Aso rock come 2015 and ‎u will eat ur wordsundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by Awwal1st(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Sorry for you and that OVER RIPED PAW-PAW of a man called BUHARI.
We're not voting for him, full stop.
I dont expect a foolish person like you to quote me,

1 Like

Re: I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari is a threat to who?
. To corrupt PDP apologists & cohorts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / 2023 Presidential Election: Full List Of Obi's Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.