Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World (1585 Views)

Engineering Vs Medicine, Which Is More Expensive To Study / Agricultural Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering. / Chemical Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Engineering rules d world..we provide hospital,4 ur health care...we provide d bed,syringe,lab apparatus used in d lab....infact if a pharmacist made a single mistake just abt 60pple will be dead..but if a structures fail oh my God over 600 will gone with no remedies..drop nd support 1 nd ur views

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Eve4eva(f): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by lomaxx: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Look at him yapping about the relevance of a profession with respect to the number of people that die when a building collapses. I especially do not engage in argument to buttress the superiority of any profession to another. Because no profession is indeed better than the other. The most important thing is who is doing the profession- that is where we can talk about who is better and who is not. And I have painstakingly observed that under-performers are mostly always the ones on the fore-front of the fight for professional superiority. But hey- I have to indulge your argument first because I despise with indignant passion people who use the suffering of others as a means to score cheap unnecessary points.

If we were to use high mortality rate as a yardstick to judge- I would want to take take your mind down memory lane to the brief Ebola drama that happened in Nigeria. If you appear yet to be convinced, go to Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone and see what's going on to appreciate the depravity of your argument. And when we now talk about the morbidity and mortality of Malaria, HIV, Tuberculosis etc in Sub-Saharan Africa- you will appreciate your argument better. These things are a reflection of the lack of sufficiently trained medical personnel.

But nay- the principles and the practice of medicine does not derive its relevance from the number of lives lost. We are never proud about it. Its a blow to the practice. Medical practice saves lives and grant succor to broken souls. We give hope - the ray of life in the tumbling storm.

Even more than that - something more than treatment is going on at hospitals every day. Every night some doctor, nurse or staff is donating blood for patient. Every day they are arranging free medicines, equipments for the patients that cannot afford them - and these aren’t for credit. It is done out of our interest and dedication.

So we really don't want to rule the world. So far we rule our world, we're very okay.

PS- Ruling our World : Providing the best care to a patient within the best time possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by ENGRDIGNITY: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2014
You just typed ShIt upon shits...whr on earth did u get ur brain from?

1 Like

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by smithsammy(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2014
The beginning of superiority acclaimation is the end of peace in every sane society. The two fields contributes their quos to the society and one is not greater than the other. While giving your self a sleepless night in the craveness for superiority, you can channel your strenght in other things that will help move this country forward.
My two cent's worth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by denedene(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2014
all professions r needed for d world to exist..... for me I would say diplomats rule d world cuz without em, you wuld c crisis errrywhr, medcibe is also essential tho before we strt talkn bou engineering
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2014
lomaxx:

If we were to use high mortality rate as a yardstick to judge- I would want to take take your mind down memory lane to the brief Ebola drama that happened in Nigeria. If you appear yet to be convinced, go to Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone and see what's going on to appreciate the depravity of your argument. And when we now talk about the morbidity and mortality of Malaria, HIV, Tuberculosis etc in Sub-Saharan Africa- you will appreciate your argument better. These things are a reflection of the lack of sufficiently trained medical personnel.

But nay- the principles and the practice of medicine does not derive its relevance from the number of lives lost. We are never proud about it. Its a blow to the practice. Medical practice saves lives and grant succor to broken souls. We give hope - the ray of life in the tumbling storm.

Even more than that - something more than treatment is going on at hospitals every day. Every night some doctor, nurse or staff is donating blood for patient. Every day they are arranging free medicines, equipments for the patients that cannot afford them - and these aren’t for credit. It is done out of our interest and dedication.

So we really don't want to rule the world. So far we rule our world, we're very okay.

PS- Ruling our World : Providing the best care to a patient within the best time possible.
Am nt yabin any profession here Man am jez making reaserch am only askin of ur view which u l8er mention..DOCTOR'S dönatin blood..ow many of dem ve u encountered..ENGR Gives value 2 life.make life comfortable..NIGERIA COULD VE NT BEEN EBola free if nt for d intervention of Engr..y cant they use mere mouth 2 treat them without instrument
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2014
denedene:
all professions r needed for d world to exist..... for me I would say diplomats rule d world cuz without em, you wuld c crisis errrywhr, medcibe is also essential tho before we strt talkn bou engineering
yea both r needed.man
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2014
smithsammy:
The beginning of superiority acclaimation is the end of peace in every sane society. The two fields contributes their quos to the society and one is not greater than the other. While giving your self a sleepless night in the craveness for superiority, you can channel your strenght in other things that will help move this country forward.
My two cent's worth!
Man frm jupiter..but i guess urs is pluto
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by tunesoft(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Which one be all these wey una dey write....na profession wey they pay pass rule everything...nd so far na engineering....case closed....thread closed too
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
None rules rather I'd say they both contribute to the world
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by smithsammy(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Amastermovic:

Man frm jupiter..but i guess urs is pluto
the only best thing is to disregard your comment. To every sane and peaceful society, there are few sycophants and tantrumers whose utterance has no meaning what-so-ever in the discourse of things. A doomed fellow.
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by smithsammy(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Amastermovic:

Am nt yabin any profession here Man am jez making reaserch am only askin of ur view which u l8er mention..DOCTOR'S dönatin blood..ow many of dem ve u encountered..ENGR Gives value 2 life.make life comfortable..NIGERIA COULD VE NT BEEN EBola free if nt for d intervention of Engr..y cant they use mere mouth 2 treat them without instrument
a very rude and senseless fellow. Only if you will be confidenced enough to answer - which school are you, or did you graduated from? So I can no where to start from.
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
smithsammy:
the only best thing is to disregard your comment. To every sane and peaceful society, there are few sycophants and tantrumers whose utterance has no meaning what-so-ever in the discourse of things. A doomed fellow.
can some1 explain this 2me cox i school in korea[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
smithsammy:
a very rude and senseless fellow. Only if you will be confidenced enough to answer - which school are you, or did you graduated from? So I can no where to start from.
i guess u r d 1 rude here nd where r d mod's....i don't need to brag here wiv sch or certificate if u knw u worth it.then lemme create a new thread 4 quiz ...dullard
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Amastermovic(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2014
smithsammy:
i guess u r d 1 rude here nd where r d mod's....i don't need to brag here wiv sch or certificate if u knw u worth it.then lemme create a new thread 4 quiz ....
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by smithsammy(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Amastermovic:

i guess u r d 1 rude here nd where r d mod's....i don't need to brag here wiv sch or certificate if u knw u worth it.then lemme create a new thread 4 quiz ...dullard
you will do yourself a whole lot of good by jusk keeeping mute. The more you rant here, the more you keep embarrasing yourself. Are you afraid to mention your school? Your school will be very happy that you are fronting for it here. So do provide us the name of your school.
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by lomaxx: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Amastermovic:

I'm not here to prove a point to you. That's not part of why I'm on Nairaland. What drew me to your post was the use of the mentally subnormal point that " the number of people who die owing to the carelessness of an engineer buttresses the importance of that profession". And I have done justice to it in my earlier post. Don't draw me into an insensible argument.

I am refusing to give in to the temptation to think that you're an engineer - or even one in the making. I have a lot of engineer friends- they don't communicate with such paucity of content and flow of thought. If I show this post to them, purporting it came from a "nairaland engineer", they'll be utterly ashamed.

Why did I even reply this post?

1 Like

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by odave: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2014
Medicine vs engineering? Lkmd. Well, the best answer is to imagine ur life without house, without car, bike, phone, plane, computer, osciloscope, all biomedical equipments, kitchen utencils, computers, tv, wears, electricity, social medial etc...just imagine ur life without them...OP u dey joke shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by fr3do(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Instead of indulging in the Op, I will rather practice for my engineering drawing test coming up this week.
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by smithsammy(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2014
lomaxx:

Why did I even reply this post?
the same question I asked myself.
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by smithsammy(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2014
fr3do:
Instead of indulging in the Op, I will rather practice for my engineering drawing test coming up this week.
nice decision. Success in your test.

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by fr3do(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
smithsammy:
nice decision. Success in your test.

smiley thanks
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Kelvin0(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
lomaxx:
Look at him yapping about the relevance of a profession with respect to the number of people that die when a building collapses. I especially do not engage in argument to buttress the superiority of any profession to another. Because no profession is indeed better than the other. The most important thing is who is doing the profession- that is where we can talk about who is better and who is not. And I have painstakingly observed that under-performers are mostly always the ones on the fore-front of the fight for professional superiority. But hey- I have to indulge your argument first because I despise with indignant passion people who use the suffering of others as a means to score cheap unnecessary points.

Seconded....Need i say more
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by STENON(f): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
I'm tired of reading topics like.......Medicine versus Engineering, who wore it better between Doctors and Engineers!!

Anyway, In any Profession you find yourself, try to contribute positively,Let your Impact be known, aim for the peak of your profession, Try your very best to be the best....and You will definitely rule your world.
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Yustash001(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Both.....both u can easily get job if u study medicine....
Re: Engineering Vs Medicine..which Of These Rules D World by Karleb(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2014
STENON:
I'm tired of reading topics like.......Medicine versus Engineering, who wore it better between Doctors and Engineers!!

Anyway, In any Profession you find yourself, try to contribute positively,Let your Impact be known, aim for the peak of your profession, Try your very best to be the best....and You will definitely rule your world.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School / Final Year Project Write-up, Seminar & Data Analysis Collation / Neco Marking Starts On Saturday 15th Not 14th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.