Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot (16345 Views)

Glo BIS Not Working For Andorid Again?? See Screenshot / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / photos:- Mtn 1gb is out see screenshot for prrof get urs now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by olusola34: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
hw u de use d bundle
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by pikapizy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
e no work for my 2 sims oh...this is what I'm getting
Y'ello! Get 100% FREE airtime to Call,Browse & send SMS to ALL networks. Dial*885*12 digit pin# on your next recharge to enjoy till midnight daily. T&C applies. help me pls
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Kwonder(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
simdam500:
The part unlimited drew me to the thread... In the whole of november you wont use more than 400mb... But still; thanx to mtn
[b][/b]seriously.... When boys are burning 5gb in 1 day you are talking of 400mb

1 Like

Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by simdam500(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kwonder: seriously.... When boys are burning 5gb in 1 day you are talking of 400mb
how, where?
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by gunners160(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Huh.sincɛ wɛn i use d 100mb my o+wn no wrk again despite d numerous sndng
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by priscaoge(f): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
See what I got from them cry angry

Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by tplustee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
idiot mtn. giving data we can't use since 19....
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Got my reward too from mtn

let me tell u sometin, Nov 11 tune ur radio to 100.5 fm ray power @11am MTN WILL REWARD U FOR UR LOYALTY

Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Mrfils(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
jamesjake369:

since last night till this moment with my calculations I've gotten 164GB I didn't sleep at all I was busy sending the code the more you send the more you get
U're a grand mumu! Jst sleep starving ursef for nothing.. U no c am for d text say 7days?why u con dey dream say u no go buy data dis month again.. Smh
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Mrfils(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
priscaoge:
See what I got from them cry angry
Mehn! I don dey notice say free tins no wan dey work for u... Kai! Some women in ur village are using ur pisshhure to fan densefs! embarassed
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Jerryolumide(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
jamesjake369:
stop whatever you're doing and start dialing the code send it until your battery runs down cause the more you send the more you get you don't need to waste money on data this month keep sending it till you get tired its totally free
hw do u check the data?
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Vstuffs(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
TRASH angry angry
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by cupidhero(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
pikapizy:
e no work for my 2 sims oh...this is what I'm getting
Y'ello! Get 100% FREE airtime to Call,Browse & send SMS to ALL networks. Dial*885*12 digit pin# on your next recharge to enjoy till midnight daily. T&C applies. help me pls
me too! but i bought 5MB and i have used more than 5mb...maybe you can try browsing with it.
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Badosqi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
this op na correct OTONDO. I mean otondoX10. if you like try am from today till tomorrow is still d same 100mb. MTN jst sending the same thing to you. 100mb is all they've given you. nothing like gig.
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Alfred234(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
simdam500:
The part unlimited drew me to the thread... In the whole of november you wont use more than 400mb... But still; thanx to mtn
Are u kidding me? 400mb in one month? Bro i can use 10gb in less than 24hrs under good H+ network and i'll still ask for more
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Here

Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Abdulpro1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
How do we check d data balance cos I checked *559*4# and *559# but it was all zeros,is it cos of my BIS sub or did de add it up to my 3gb BIS data?
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by modextus(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
mine isn't even working
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by maxism2: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
jamesjake369:
this works fine with the old 4in1 sim yesterday night I didn't sleep through out I was busy dialing the code and the more I send the more I get its was this morning that I said let me try it again and I was still been given more so I took screenshots of this mornings own enjoy it while it lasts keep sending and keep getting its unlimited
OP THEY GAV ME BUT IT ISNT WORKING ON MY ANDROID H5
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Deshannel(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2014
its working perfectly. screen shots coming soon
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by Deshannel(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2014
here u go...

Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by amhackdee(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2014
My number start with 0816, this is the reply I get after sending the message:
Y'ello! Get 100% FREE airtime to Call,Browse & send SMS to ALL networks. Dial*885*12 digit pin# on your next recharge to enjoy till midnight daily. T&C applies
What should I do?
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by jamesjake369: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
the more you send the more you get don't let this awoof pass you by I've said my own
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by sureteeboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
jamesjake369:
the more you send the more you get don't let this awoof pass you by I've said my own
Bro pls, how many mb worth of files have you downloaded.
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by sureteeboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
jamesjake369:
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by jamesjake369: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing
those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it
the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs
called nairaland admin/mod"
I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they
always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get
a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute
but before I could make a post I will see a
message saying "sorry you can't do that right now
try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they
know its same person through the IP or whatever
but I'm an international internet fraudster and there
is no dating site that I haven't registered with they
can't ban because I know how to deal with them I
thought naira land is different I don't know they
can also detect IP whatever like the dating site
where I use to play my scam and fraudulent
activity I'm not surprised that those naira land
mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I
logged in from USA but sooner or later they will
ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I
know how to deal with them henceforth they can
never ban me again so if you're with me on this
download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or
any of your browser through it and you will never
be detected on any restrictions don't download the
latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me
later I'm off to get my self another nairaland
account and I'm registering as a females cause its
fun the more they ban the more I open na me and
them go tire
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by sureteeboy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
jamesjake369:
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing
those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it
the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs
called nairaland admin/mod"
I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they
always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get
a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute
but before I could make a post I will see a
message saying "sorry you can't do that right now
try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they
know its same person through the IP or whatever
but I'm an international internet fraudster and there
is no dating site that I haven't registered with they
can't ban because I know how to deal with them I
thought naira land is different I don't know they
can also detect IP whatever like the dating site
where I use to play my scam and fraudulent
activity I'm not surprised that those naira land
mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I
logged in from USA but sooner or later they will
ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I
know how to deal with them henceforth they can
never ban me again so if you're with me on this
download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or
any of your browser through it and you will never
be detected on any restrictions don't download the
latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me
later I'm off to get my self another nairaland
account and I'm registering as a females cause its
fun the more they ban the more I open na me and
them go tire
why you no reply my post nah
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by efcmentor(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
I am with you bro. No big deal,can burn *** under an hour:-P!
LILGWANZ:
gosh am really surprised at you guys ,first of all someone here said"have you used more than 100mb yet?"omo even if Mtn, glitter, or even Airtel dash me 10gbp I go still burn am in a week dat is to say 100mb is chicken change
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by okeys112(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
#Up4Sale

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Z10 with Box and Charger.

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Q10 with Box + Charger + Ear Piece

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Z30 with Box + Charger + Earpieces

Used White Samsung S4 Zoom

Are U Interested?!

Call 08063525691 or ping 28A1CCDE.
Re: Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot by chika11sydney(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
efcmentor:
I am with you bro. No big deal,can burn 100mb under an hour:-P!
efcmentor:
I am with you bro. No big deal,can burn 100mb under an hour:-P!
wu hav used more dan 100mb?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Mark Zuckerberg Should Zuck Off And Quit" - Investor Scott Stringer Says / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million / How To Activate Glo Jumbo Sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.