Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million (16324 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Dammycouch: 2:24am On Mar 01
I need advice on the business to run with my money and it must be online

I don’t want to waste this 9.5 million naira

Ponzi is too risky

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Osiris12: 5:47am On Mar 01
Try Dey redeem gift cards

11 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Pennywise2: 7:05am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky
see just invest in another online business that is already profitable. I'm not talking about crypto as that's for. Speculation which you do not want to do.

Businesses that are either services, freelance works, selling products or ebook or software.

There are places they sell these such as flippa.

Second option is to build a similar thing from scratch. This means paying others to build it. This might cost you a million or two. In all you do , do not speculate with your money. Only buy or build a business

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by TheBillyonaire: 7:59am On Mar 01
Except it is illegal, continue with what produced the cap.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jasent(m): 8:57am On Mar 01
Dammycouch:

Ponzi is too risky
9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by ProudNigerian01: 9:09am On Mar 01
Only blogging and buying and selling thrives online.

With the way cement prices are going up every day, people are still buying.

If you can locate a factory or depot, liase with them and go into the biz.

Meanwhile,

I wish to remind you all that God hates lying, pride, wickedness, injustice, fornication, anger leading to offence, malice, unforgiveness.

No sin is small, sin is sin.

And we all will pay on this earth and the hereafter for our sins.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by NaijaCover(m): 9:09am On Mar 01
Blogging Business Is The Way Forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Offpoint1: 9:10am On Mar 01
Pay good developer 2m to build an app for you, use 1.5m to buy good pc, use 3m for promotion/publicity, keep the rest of the change for more publicity.

You might want to ask, what app? That information I can't give out for free.

Other option is blogging, you don't need to write a word. Pay good writers to handle that for you. GET a good niche that targets the west, anything along the line of loan and legal.

Dropshipping is another way, you've got money for publicity, next is PRODUCT SOURCING. With good product that targets countries with higher purchasing power, you can make xx of your capital in a year. (It sounds easy, but it's not... There will be failure in the first few months, but once you get the right product and marketing trick... You'll smile)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by nautybride: 9:10am On Mar 01
grin
Audio million

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by RapistOnBail: 9:10am On Mar 01

Start playing Baba Ijebu online.

or carry 2 straight wins Online.

11 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Uyi168: 9:10am On Mar 01
Crypto.
U fit add small yahoo join. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by inoki247: 9:10am On Mar 01
Lol 2 Odds...

U will smile and cry at the same time shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by chudez0147(m): 9:10am On Mar 01
Japa o! Thank me later

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Marvieduke(f): 9:11am On Mar 01
Online business with 9.5m ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by jericco1(m): 9:11am On Mar 01
Follow the advice of the guy above
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by SoNature(m): 9:11am On Mar 01
If you want a good business idea and how to execute it, you have to pay for it. At least you can afford it. You pay to consult experts. This year, nobody dey gree for anybodi again!

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by inoki247: 9:11am On Mar 01
chudez0147:
Japa o! Thank me later

Lol that money no fit Japa go anywhere unless he wan go neighboring country...

4 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by FreeStuffsNG: 9:11am On Mar 01
Entertainment
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by whytediamond(m): 9:11am On Mar 01
grin
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by tojahh(m): 9:12am On Mar 01
Buy a Bet9ja shop in Ladipo Market. Or Closed to computer village.

2 Likes

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Mar 01
best advice so far
chudez0147:
Japa o! Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Victorprofan: 9:12am On Mar 01
jasent:

9m is way to much. Invest 1m into importation of goods from Nigeria to Ghana, bring in boys and install jiji on their phone. Let them post the picture online and see the number of sales you'll be having daily. That's how I'm making my money

I tried to reach u..can u reach via my signature 🙏
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Mar 01
hmmm!
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Mikespecialone(m): 9:13am On Mar 01
TheBillyonaire:
Except it is illegal, continue with that produced the cap.

Exactly, continue to do what produce the ₦9.5m , unless it’s illegal

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:13am On Mar 01
Am here to read comments
Keep it coming and please keep it short and straight to point many of us don’t like long story

If you are like me click like make we know ourselves

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Nice2023(m): 9:14am On Mar 01
nautybride:
grin
Audio million

Audio million because u can't get there,u think others aren't doing well.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Yinkakazi098: 9:14am On Mar 01
Start buying and selling Gold online, I've been trading Gold online Since 2013, and its been a profitable journey so far. You can make more than Double of your money in a year. I can guide you into the business if you're interested.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On Mar 01
lipsrsealed
Please op,in all you do,try as much as possible to avoid any advice that will be based on any crypto or online investment. ....

Infact anybody that gives you such advice should be considered as your lifetime forever.

1 Like

Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by Reelmii: 9:15am On Mar 01
grin
Re: Best Online Businesses To Run With My 9.5 Million by BullwhipFlats: 9:16am On Mar 01
Too much money. Any business you choose, if you learn am well, it will fly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Launches First 5G Technology In Africa / Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot / 5 Common Smartphone Battery Myths You Probably Acknowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.