Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (58668 Views)

BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:05am On May 16, 2015
I flew into London last night from Boston, and while on one of the London trains, I saw this!

Can May 29th come already? Why will Africa ever develop when we have such wicked, greedy and heartless leaders?

GMB hurry and be our president please.

CramJones

PS: When I served in government whatever corruption that transpired was certainly child's play compared to what has happened within the last 6 -7 years!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Alexbond(m): 12:08am On May 16, 2015
Nigeria thieves causing inflation since 1900

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:10am On May 16, 2015
Will Buhari go after Abacha's Loot because he last said "Abacha never stole"? Will he try to recover any loot from Lamido Sanusi? What about Atiku Abubakar, Segun Obaasanjo, Alhaji Bagugu, IBB, etc?

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by mensdept: 12:12am On May 16, 2015
Its shameful because the inferior minded Africans can never learn. All the loot they stole from their people, they are giving it right back to those who even gave them their identity as "Nigerians" and have looted them time and time again.

Too bad for Ni.ggas

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by cleatoris: 12:13am On May 16, 2015
One of the homes Jonathan and his family, Alison-Madueke, et al inted to pack into after fleeing from Nigeria.
They can't get too far from the long arms of the law.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:13am On May 16, 2015
Naija which way na...
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:16am On May 16, 2015
We are too soft on these thieves called politicians. Let's start stoning them whenever we see anyone.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:18am On May 16, 2015
Well, believe it or not, that is our $20 billion at work. Shameless people, after buying all that, they walk on the streets and no one think big of them there. They think they are smart but God will show them their foolishness someday. Abdulmuttalab lived in his father's London house and became a terrorist, smart adeyemi's daughter a drunkard and lots of other rich men's kids are junkies in UK. I don't envy them. Baba buhari please witch hunt these Mara fockers. Let them know no sleep because they have murdered sleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by xamuel17(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2015
Mtcheew! !! see broke niggas beefing rich niggas.

well, i support d wining team

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by vislabraye(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:
I flew into London last night from Boston, and while on the train, I saw this!

Can May 29th come already? Why will Africa ever develop when we have such wicked, greedy and heartless leaders?

CramJones

So is it today you know that Nigerians are buying properties outdide ?
That person could have as well been Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola or their likes.

Since Buhari said he won't probe the past administration, I wonder why you are screaming May 29th.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:

CramJones

[center]
cramjones:

CramJones

[/center]
cramjones:

CramJones

Op na lier oooo

he said he flew from london-boston nd he went ahead nd say'while on d train'

ogbeni shey london trains dy fly ni

I tink d CEO of nairaland should introduce E-flogging 2 plank Op like dis one

29 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by vislabraye(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2015
cleatoris:
One of the homes Jonathan and his family, Alison-Madueke, et al inted to pack into after fleeing from Nigeria.
They can't get too far from the long arms of the law.

You forgot to mention Tinubu, Atiku or Lai Mohammed.

When are we Nigerians going to reslize that our politicians so far are thieves ? One party will come up with the slogan, change but behind the scene, they are all yhe same.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 12:32am On May 16, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
We are too soft on these thieves called politicians. Let's start stoning them whenever we see anyone.
go an stone ur local govt chairman first or better stil organise an italian mob-styled attacks on his house(s)

then u will languish in prison for a year,when u come out u will bcom a national hero or even inspire pple 2 stone policians

i serious hope dy wont stone buhari cos dy aff die ni e...lmao

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by SkyBlue1: 12:33am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
Will Buhari go after Abacha's Loot because he last said "Abacha never stole"? Will he try to recover any loot from Lamido Sanusi? What about Atiku Abubakar, Segun Obaasanjo, Alhaji Bagugu, IBB, etc?

You can be quite shameless but I should come to expect that from you. ALWAYS using one crook to justify another, especially now in these past few weeks I assume you are under no further illusion that your hero Jonathan encouraged corruption and was corrupt, as well as running the most disappointing and incompetent presidency we have ever seen - and try as you may you will NOT rewrite that narrative when the evidences are so glaring. That Obasanjo and IBB were crooks does not erase the fact that Jonathan is one as well.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:37am On May 16, 2015
SkyBlue1:

You can be quite shameless but I should come to expect that from you. ALWAYS using one crook to justify another, especially now in these past few weeks I assume you are under no further illusion that your hero Jonathan encouraged corruption and was corrupt, as well as running the most disappointing and incompetent presidencies we have ever seen - and try as you may you will NOT rewrite that narrative when the evidences are so glaring. That Obasanjo and IBB were crooks does not erase the fact that Jonathan is one as well.
Will he probe those people? Spare me the sermon and answer the question or STFU

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:38am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:

Never come to my thread and insult people. I will get you banned if you do so. Kindly stick to the topic.

-CramJones

33 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:42am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:

Never come to my thread and insult people. I will get you banned if you do so. Kindly stick to the topic.

-CramJones
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

40 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by SkyBlue1: 12:43am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:

Is he in power yet? No. The one that is and has been in power for the last five years has he probed them? No. Any other questions?

Jonathan's presidency - the most corrupt and incompetent Nigeria has ever seen. From credit to debt when oil was selling at record prices, with few tangible evidences to show what the money was used for.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by idupaul: 12:44am On May 16, 2015
FFK you are an evil mind.. I knew u kept cramjones alive on Nl for a reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:45am On May 16, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Is he in power yet? No. The one that is and has been in power for the last five years has he probed them? No. Any other questions?

Jonathan's presidency - the most corrupt and incompetent Nigeria has ever seen. From credit to debt when oil was selling at record prices, with few tangible evidences to show what the money was used for.
"All the allegations levelled against the personality of the late Gen. Sani Abacha will remain allegations. It is 10 years now, things should be over by now." “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.- Gen Buhari, June 2008

Will he probe Abachas?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by aresa: 12:47am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:

Shouldn't you be asking why Jonathan didnt probe them instead of losing sleep over a yet to be constituted government with no statutory powers, last i checked, Jonathan is still the president and the chief law enforcement officer of Nigeria with all the statutory powers?

You might want to STFU because Jonathan is still the president and chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigeria.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by SkyBlue1: 12:50am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
"All the allegations levelled against the personality of the late Gen. Sani Abacha will remain allegations. It is 10 years now, things should be over by now." “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.- Gen Buhari, June 2008

Will he probe Abachas?

Put that question to him when he is in power, I can only speak on the one we have seen in power and not the one that hasn't started. I wonder why you never put these hypocritical questions of yours to Jonathan who is STILL in power. One thing I know is if anybody is going to make an attempt at tackling corruption and doing what needs to be done to recover past stolen money, it is definitely not Jonathan. I am not going to speak for Buhari but I have more hope in him. Any other hypocritical shameless questions you want to ask?

56 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by shineeye: 12:57am On May 16, 2015
Can buhari fight all the corrupt people in nigeria?don't u think it will consume all his time in office he will not do anything else because the country is so corrupt it will take 20yrs to recover everything stolen money from nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by SkyBlue1: 12:59am On May 16, 2015
aresa:

Shouldn't you be asking why Jonathan didnt probe them instead of losing sleep over a yet to be constituted government with no statutory powers, last i checked, Jonathan is still the president and the chief law enforcement officer of Nigeria with all the statutory powers?

You might want to STFU because Jonathan is still the president and chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Bear with poster. His likes are still looking for relevance in a Nigeria that rejected a blatantly corrupt and incompetent administration at the polls that his likes fully supported against common sense. They really didn't know what hit them. They are still shocked and still can't understand why they lost. They are blaming everybody but are still yet to get to the true answer.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by SkyBlue1: 1:02am On May 16, 2015
shineeye:
Can buhari fight all the corrupt people in nigeria?don't u think it will consume all his time in office he will not do anything else because the country is so corrupt it will take 20yrs to recover everything stolen money from nigeria

I don't expect him to spend his whole energy fighting corruption but expect a pro development agenda as well, that is why you have ministers. Besides, it would shock you what setting the right tone can achieve. He has not even gotten into power yet but he is already fighting corruption. People are fleeing the country and NNPC and others are refunding money. Why? Because he has set the tone. When you think there would be no consequences for your action, things carry on the way they have for the past 5 years - Jonathan was very much pro corruption, that was the tone HE set.

13 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by cleatoris: 1:03am On May 16, 2015
aresa:

Why rational adults keep responding to that misinformed lad beats my imagination. He has given you enough time and reasons to fathom the extent to which he lacks credibility, and the depth of his shallow-mindedness.
He is best ignored for his like-minded herds.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:12am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Calm your egoistical tip down. You don't own nairaland and stop threatening people here.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by denedene(m): 2:03am On May 16, 2015
there's no such thing as different levels of corruption. corruption is corruption. if you had served in the previous regime without uttering any word against it, I'm sorry to say you are corrupt as well
p. s T. i rated GEJ'S administration as the least corrupt so i keep wondering why people exonerate the previous regime

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by luvablesam(m): 2:56am On May 16, 2015
Scares me the way this country is going, Nigeria is basically Bankrupt n yet these people still keep buying properties outside Nigeria in droves.

Question is,has anyone really ever ruled us in Nigeria for decent purposes?

Nigeria my Nigeria
The ever bleeding 'supposed' giant.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 3:32am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:
[center][/center]Op na lier oooo

he said he flew from london-boston nd he went ahead nd say'while on d train'

ogbeni shey london trains dy fly ni

I tink d CEO of nairaland should introduce E-flogging 2 plank Op like dis one

Why don't you stick to what you know?

That you are not aware the metro newspaper is distributed freely on the London underground network, does not mean the rest of the world shares your ignorance.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ~ Mark Twain.

The Metro is a free newspaper published in tabloid format in the United Kingdom by DMG Media (part of Daily Mail and General Trust).It is distributed from Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) on many public-transport services in selected urban centres across the United Kingdom, and at other outlets such as cafes, workplaces, bus stops, etc. Distributors have also been employed to hand out copies to pedestrians.
Source: wikipedia

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 3:39am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:

Does anyone still harbour doubts that some of the funds siphoned, in recent years, has made its way to you in the form of "Protection Money". I don't.
The militant approach you've adopted in your mission as image launderer-in-chief for the corrupt is, evidence enough.

23 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Osama10(m): 3:43am On May 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

Why don't you stick to what you know?
That you are not aware the metro newspaper is distributed freely on the London underground network, does not mean the rest of the world shares your ignorance.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ~ Mark Twain.
Source: wikipedia

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.