Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (9942 Views)

No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
@mudraker

I don't how how this rubbish affect government of nigeria

As long as your Muslim party wants power they will do anything to get it including lying.

Go and ask el rufai and that arewafederated liar.

As long as you expect me to swallow that lie that boko haram is sponsored by Jonathan alongside MEND and CAN then that sh1t I posed will do just fine and stay where it belongs.
Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Since all the APC touts have converged here, I will like to ask you to make your opinion known in this thread I created this morning; https://www.nairaland.com/1977990/why-no-one-talking-tambuwals

284 views with no janjawiid insight.
Re: .... by arewafederation: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Mudraker.....phew! You de vex oooo.

Arewafederation didn't expose your animai-like behavior, Barcanista did. Why vent your frustration on me? undecided

You want to tread that path, please move to the religious section and you will get the appropriate response.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
arewafederation:

Arewafederation didn't expose your animai-like behavior, Barcanista did. Why vent your frustration on me? undecided

You want to tread that path, please move to the religious section and you will get the appropriate response.

Thank you.
Perfect!!!!

1 Like

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
arewafederation:

Thank you.

Me vex ke?

Bastard knicker did what?

Nigga pls me and you know that your party has long decided it will be a northern Muslim and only a northern Muslim that will be fielded.

All these boko affair is from the APC which is to blackmail Nigerians to voting a northern Muslim.

It is not about religion because your Islam is not a religion but a fascist militarized theocracy.

Fark off my mentions henceforth.
Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
Perfect!!!!

Keep encouraging yourselves.

I am here in the arena alone.

You guys keep team tagging and watch me destroy all of you.
Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:
The Hausa Fulani saboteurs in the military are stepping up their game against 2015.

Their plan is to allow boko haram overrun large swaths of the northeast before elections in 2015.

The turning point will be in February when after a GEJ win ( note: emphasis on when and not if) widespread riots will beak out in the north. Sponsored public demonstrations in the southwest states of Lagos, Osun and Oyo as well as a series of outright slander, insults and hate speech from northern politicians will be the excuse the military will use as an excuse to overthrow the Jonathan administration.

It will be a bloody coup with the President, his wife, children and inner circle and aides being massacred.

The ND militias will in response rise and sack military formations, barracks and government apparatus in their region.

The southeast will formally apply to the international community for seccession from Nigeria and within 6 months will be granted such.

The middle belt ( the killing field) will be awash with blood.

The military head will be toppled and replaced with another. Boko Haram will then see that the central government and Military are weakened and will consolidate its grip by expanding all over the core north with ambitions to capture and pacify the middle belt.

When all this is happening, the southwest with their army of arm chair critics will be silent.

The military government will relocate to Lagos from which it will plan a strategy to recapture oil fields in the ND and fight the Boko onslaught.

Funny thing is they will cocentrate more on regaining territories in the Niger delta than seeking to confront boko haram

The useless yanks will off course support this illegal government in a bid to secure the oil fields and hasten conflict.

The ND militias will align with Russia and China and the new state of Biafra.

The SW will become occupied and controlled by northern displaced officers. Tinubu will be the minister of Foriegn Affairs, Soyinka a spokesperson for the military junta.

Do you want more?

Enjoy your brutal civil war
Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

I can never figure out how you daft janjawieds reason.

So Jonathan alongside CAN with MEND are behind boko haram?

Lest we forget that the north over time had been a festering ground for religious fanatics and their extreme views.

Lest we forget that the north has witnessed severally inter annual reoccurring secular riots.

It will be thus highly daft not to also conclude that a 99.9% of boko haram members are Muslims from hausa Fulani and kauri extraction.

I know ediots like you and OP are paid opinion crafting shills with no conscience and moral compass as to the level of lies and deciet you hope to spread on behest of your masters in the APC but what you fail to understand is that not everyone posting here on nairaland is a gullible fool to believe these blatant lies and smears from your camp.

Enjoy your 30 silver coins.

Judas

And you think there are no Nothern elements in PDP that could serve as a proxy. Infact the highest number of prominent men in PDP are from the north. Babangida I a well known religious bigot cos he handed over this country to OIC and even donated there first $20bn. He is not being focused on because of how deceptively cunning he is earning him the nickname "maradonna". Which party is he in again?

You jonathanians should better tell yourselves the truth. PDP is a sinking boat that wants to take Nigeria down with it. If jonathan contested under another party now, then that's an entirely different situation

2 Likes

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

And you think there are no Nothern elements in PDP that could serve as a proxy. Infact the highest number of prominent men in PDP are from the north. Babangida I a well known religious bigot cos he handed over this country to OIC and even donated there first $20bn. He is not being focused on because of how deceptively cunning he is earning him the nickname "maradonna". Which party is he in again?

You jonathanians should better tell yourselves the truth. PDP is a sinking boat that wants to take Nigeria down with it. If jonathan contested under another party now, then that's an entirely different situation

So you now agree that it is the north that is the problem but you goats are offering them the opportunity to lead this country on a platter of gold.

Finally, you are a confirm poor man to think $20 billion dollars is the same thing as 20 billion naira.

Where do you guys get all these billion figures from? Let me guess, from sanusi's pile azz abi?
Re: .... by bappahman: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nigerian voters are expected to effect a desirous change through the ballot boxes & throw up only the genuine democrats & patriots as their political leaders. The ruling party is busy destroying all the sectors of the nation’s economy & setting the people against themselves.With the calibre of patriots in APC coupled with the resolve of the electorate to facilitate change,the end to PDP has come. We are in politics with the fear of God and we will discharge our responsibilities with the fear of God; we will not allow PDP contractors now in our party to cause chaos in our party. We will only support whoever has the interest of the people. PDP will not distract or divide us. The battle to safe Nigeria will be won by well meaning Nigerians with good plans for all of us”....
APC BBM Channel Pin: C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9
Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
Who wants to "Islamise Nigeria" between Jonathan and Buhari?
A Jonathan whose cabinet have...
1. IGP- Muslim
2. Defense Minister Muslim
3. ExDefense Minister of State- Muslim
4. National Security Adviser- Musim
5. PDP National Chairman- Muslim

6. Who was VP when Nigeria renewed her membership in OIC in 2009?
Answer: Goodluck Jonathan.

7. Who led Nigeria's delegation to OIC Islamimc Conference in 2013?

Ans: Goodluck Jonathan.

If anybody should be accused of Islamizing Nigeria, that person should be Goodluck Jonathan and PDP

Who handed over Nigeria to the OIC?

Ans - Babangida

...and he is a staunch member of PDP and a major supporter of Jaonathans political dream.

Isn't it Ironic that since 1999 that Nigerian, returned to civil rule, this is actually the first time that babangida seized to contest for any elective position? He is definitely in charge of things that's why he is happy the way things are playing out this time

2 Likes

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

Who handed over Nigeria to the OIC?

Ans - Babangida

...and he is a staunch member of PDP and a major supporter of Jaonathans political dream.

Isn't it Ironic that since 1999 that Nigerian, returned to civil rule, this is actually the first time that babangida seized to contest for any elective position? He is definitely in charge of things that's why he is happy the way things are playing out this time

Very soon you guys will run out of enemies and start fighting yourselves.
Re: .... by vedaxcool(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol love the way bacanister and arewanation has dealt with the unstable vermin from pits boot lickers and arse kissers! grin grin grin even jonathanians (yuck!) Agree their guy is a big disappointm$ent who taught nation building happens by luck!

1 Like

Re: .... by omenka(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
We Have No Meaningful Reason For Supporting Jonathan- Mudraker

Dude just gave himself a head shot!! Lmao. grin

You nor dey watch football??

1 Like

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:
Dude just gave himself a head shot!! Lmao. grin

You nor dey watch football??

Olodo he created that post from thin air.

Bloody liar
Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Now I see it clearly.

Barcanista you just posted lies and credited them to other users.

This is a testament of how desperate your masters are.

Just like el rufai, death will visit your household if you don't take down that lie you posted and credited to me.
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
I owe my country such patriotic act. Voting out PDP/Jonathan is a patriotic call

Its a pleasure boss
Re: .... by AnanseK(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:
Goes to show that most people support Jonathan because they hate your satanic party.

Tout

No it's because they don't mean well for the country and blinded by tribalism. Why can't you be honest even for a minute?

2 Likes

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=27662398][/quote]

If they are not osogbo touts it is e-bokos like you
Re: .... by AnanseK(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nigerians are masochists

Re: .... by MudRaker: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
AnanseK:

No it's because they don't mean well for the country and blinded by tribalism. Why can't you be honest even for a minute?

For your information, all those quotes are lies by the OP.

You better start believing in APC shill threads....

Because you are posting in one.
Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

So you now agree that it is the north that is the problem but you goats are offering them the opportunity to lead this country on a platter of gold.

Finally, you are a confirm poor man to think $20 billion dollars is the same thing as 20 billion naira.

Where do you guys get all these billion figures from? Let me guess, from sanusi's pile azz abi?

Get your facts right next time. Its even $21bn and not $20bn.

kingdomnewsng.com/prayers/18-prayers-for-nigeria-1

See let it be known to you now that Jonathan is being controlled by evil nothern elements in PDP and he can never do anything about it cos he is a coward who cannot control even his wife. They literarily have him by the balls. Why do you think Jonathan earlier said he knows who Boko haram are and have never Identified them? He is scared.

He also said he knows they are in his administration. This last statement is plain as black and white. The boko harmic elements are in PDP plain and simple. General Azazi said it and he was tactically murdered in a highly intelligent and sophisticated operation. This is the might Jonathan is scared of.

Buhari on the other hand is a well meaning and fearless man even though he is from the north. He cares a lot for his people and will never do anything to hurt them and that is why they all rally round around him and almost worship him as a demi god...even to the essence of his supporters hurting other people. He commands a cult-like followership whose violent tendencies is sometimes associated to boko haram but in actual sense are not in anyway related or minutely in support of the terrorist sect. He loathes and at the same time understands their misplaced religious idealogy that's why he has been able to successfully deal with them previously in his past administration...this time around called the MAITASENE.

So tell me what would connect or endear such a man to boko haram
Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

Get your facts right next time. Its even $21bn and not $20bn

Stop right there...

What was Nigeria's GDP and annual budget during IBB's regime?

What was Nigeria's total external debt and reserves as at the time of IBB?

You no get sense at all.

Go and finish your HND program in Ibadan poly first.

First class dunce.
Re: .... by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

Olodo he created that post from thin air.

Bloody liar

Post you created yourself which is still there Are you sure what you have upstairs is not "thin air" gringrin

1 Like

Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:
Post you created yourself which is still there Are you sure what you have upstairs is not "thin air" gringrin

Bloody liar.
Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:

Lol

gringringrin epical
Re: .... by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
vedaxcool:
Lol love the way bacanister and arewanation has dealt with the unstable vermin from pits boot lickers and arse kissers! grin grin grin even jonathanians (yuck!) Agree their guy is a big disappointm$ent who taught nation building happens by luck!
Honestly, that guy Barcanista is a phenomenon. smiley

Dude's got the zeal of a raging volcano.

2 Likes

Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

Lol
gringringrin epical
vicadex07:

Lol
gringringrin epical
omenka:
vicadex07:

Lol
gringringrin epical
omenka:
MudRaker:
Goes to show that most people support Jonathan because they hate your satanic party.

Tout

How does the above equate with what that bastard then misquoted below?

barcanista:
We Have No Meaningful Reason For Supporting Jonathan- Mudraker

Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

Stop right there...

What was Nigeria's GDP and annual budget during IBB's regime?

What was Nigeria's total external debt and reserves as at the time of IBB?

You no get sense at all.

Go and finish your HND program in Ibadan poly first.

First class dunce.

You tell me now since you have a PHD in history and "foolosophy" , Ideot.

Setting aside the contradiction whether the said amount is in Naira or Dollars, does it change the fact that its an insanely huge amount? And for what purpose? To an islamic organization. What purpose will that serve if not the islamization of Nigeria which we are now seeing the dividends today. Do you think its a coincidence that it was this same babangida that overthrew buhari not so long after Buhari stemmed the maitasene insurgency. Where did u think he got his support to overthrow Buhari from if not from those islamic organizations

Now that same babangida is comfortably nested in PDP and buhari is in the forefront of the oppostion at APC. With the historical background I just gave you now, which of both men and parties truly has the interest of Nigeria as a country at heart
Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

You tell me now since you have a PHD in history and "foolosophy" , Ideot.

Setting aside the contradiction whether the said amount is in Naira or Dollars, does it change the fact that its an insanely huge amount? And for what purpose? To an islamic organization. What purpose will that serve if not the islamization of Nigeria which we are now seeing the dividends today. Do you think its a coincidence that it was this same babangida that overthrew buhari not so long after Buhari stemmed the maitasene insurgency. Where did u think he got his support to overthrow Buhari from if not from those islamic organizations

Now that same babangida is comfortably nested in PDP and buhari is in the forefront of the oppostion at APC. With the historical background I just gave you now, which of both men and parties truly has the interest of Nigeria as a country at heart

It was100 zillion euros
Re: .... by arewafederation: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:

Kikikikikikikikicheesy

Mudraker...kpele!
Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
arewafederation:

Kikikikikikikikicheesy

Mudraker...kpele!

I guess you idi0ts are desperately trying to troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Grants Efcc’s Request To Try Metuh In Absentia. / Buhari Assured Us Of Free, Fair 2019 Polls — UN, ECOWAS / Deletion Of Section 84(12): House Of Reps To Appeal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.