Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,037 members, 7,849,175 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

.... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (9920 Views)

No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
omenka:
Honestly, that guy Barcanista is a phenomenon. smiley

Dude's got the zeal of a raging volcano.
lolsss, those Jonathanians clowns could be something else. I de watch the Manchester derby.

1 Like

Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
lolsss, those Jonathanians clowns could be something else. I de watch the Manchester derby.

Shey u no won remove that misquote that your fellow ape chimps are running around with?

May your household see death as you have chosen to lie on me for the sake of your masters.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

You tell me now since you have a PHD in history and "foolosophy" , Ideot.

Setting aside the contradiction whether the said amount is in Naira or Dollars, does it change the fact that its an insanely huge amount? And for what purpose? To an islamic organization. What purpose will that serve if not the islamization of Nigeria which we are now seeing the dividends today. Do you think its a coincidence that it was this same babangida that overthrew buhari not so long after Buhari stemmed the maitasene insurgency. Where did u think he got his support to overthrow Buhari from if not from those islamic organizations

Now that same babangida is comfortably nested in PDP and buhari is in the forefront of the oppostion at APC. With the historical background I just gave you now, which of both men and parties truly has the interest of Nigeria as a country at heart
Thank you very much for this. As usual, they will avoid the fact and look for avenue to display their thuggerish behaviour

2 Likes

Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you very much for this. As usual, they will avoid the fact and look for avenue to display their thuggerish behaviour

There you go again inventing another lie and taking it as fact.

Since we are on about missing money where is our £2 billion that your messiah stole in 1979?

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

Shey u no won remove that misquote that your fellow ape chimps are running around with?

May your household see death as you have chosen to lie on me for the sake of your masters.
na that one de pain you? Sorry bro, cryyyyyyyy us an ocean!!!! The deed have been done. If you like swear from today till next year, na you go use your head carry am(nt innocent members of ur household). You think I tremble at the rubbish you posted? Wake up man, god find out who barcanista is, I aint lil livered.

Kip on the entertainment anyway,

1 Like

Re: .... by MudRaker: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
na that one de pain you? Sorry bro, cryyyyyyyy us an ocean!!!! The deed have been done. If you like swear from today till next year, na you go use your head carry am(nt innocent members of ur household). You think I tremble at the rubbish you posted? Wake up man, god find out who barcanista is, I aint lil livered.

Kip on the entertainment anyway,

Ok.
Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

There you go again inventing another lie and taking it as fact.

Since we are on about missing money where is our £2 billion that your messiah stole in 1979?

If that's true, at least he didn't hand it over to boko haram like babangida did.

Today we don't know what jonathan has done with our missing $20bn which ironically is almost identical to what Babangida donated to them during his government.

If you'd ask me, I would say the said amount was handed over to babangida in order to renew our contract with OIC which Ironically happened during this jonathans administration and tenure.
Re: .... by Mrval20(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
overdoing what exactly? The question is, is whatever they say factual or not? If not challenge them. If factual why argue? If factual, why not consider a change of government? If Naija gets better it is all of us that wl enjoy it and vice versa.
Overdoing the voters' education process. Some things they say are factual while others aren't. And when I say this, I'm referring to both Jonathan and Buhari supporters on NL... They always blow simple issues out of proportion and you would be surprised at their sincere response to why they support any of these candidates, their answers are simply ridiculous!
I know few handles here on NL who only engage in Jonathan/Buhari arguments everyday of the week and that's when it really gets annoying. I always ask myself, is that out of joblessness or a weird obsession for a human being? Do they even have a life? If they get paid for it, then it's somewhat okay, if not....I don't even know.
We all pray for Naija to get better and I
pray G-d answers this prayer.
Peace.
Re: .... by vicadex07(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:

Overdoing the voters' education process. Some things they say are factual while others aren't. And when I say this, I'm referring to both Jonathan and Buhari supporters on NL... They always blow simple issues out of proportion and you would be surprised at their sincere response to why they support any of these candidates, their answers are simply ridiculous!
I know few handles here on NL who only engage in Jonathan/Buhari arguments everyday of the week and that's when it really gets annoying. I always ask myself, is that out of joblessness or a weird obsession for a human being? Do they even have a life? If they get paid for it, then it's somewhat okay, if not....I don't even know.
We all pray for Naija to get better and I
pray G-d answers this prayer.
Peace.

You Jonathanians will write anything to keep Nigerians uninformed or ill informed on national issues.

So we should all maintain the status quo and everyhting remains unchanged as it is.

Nooooo!!! We want change and that will not be achieved by displaying a laickadasical attitude. Its either you are for or against the change that Nigerians so desire at these critical moments of our lives as a nation.
Re: .... by Mrval20(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicadex07:

You Jonathanians will write anything to keep Nigerians uninformed or ill informed on national issues.

So we should all maintain the status quo and everyhting remains unchanged as it is.

Nooooo!!! We want change and that will not be achieved by displaying a laickadasical attitude. Its either you are for or against the change that Nigerians so desire at these critical moments of our lives as a nation.
Firstly, I'm not a Jonathanian.
Secondly, no content in my last post was intended to misinform Nigerians, neither is anything up there capable of doing so.
Please, let's not fight...me no get strength for this kind fight o.
Re: .... by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
anonimi:

and you want me to believe a poster, without a credible source and the context in which the statement was made
You must have mistaken me for one of the "senseless & useless" dogmatic followers of the Arewa People's Congress, APC. Sorry but I am not!

What foolish context will one who claim to be sane will refer to evil boko as his brothers and sisters that will be acceptable to u?
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Jesusloveyou: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
samflexxy:
they want to turn naija to syria and iran i better vote for jona
nigeria is worst than iran and syria under pdp led by gej.more than 15,000 die under gej rule.syria-more than 10,000. Iran-less than 1,000
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Demdem:

What foolish context will one who claim to be sane will refer to evil boko as his brothers and sisters that will be acceptable to u?
Rubbish.
if u werent da reguler solomon grundy of a grumpus or vice versa,u shudda know he said that just to make his target audience,da northerners,feel ok n perhaps,for them to have a word with their restive youths....but its no use bringing out da points to yall excess piece of janjaweied shiits cos yall miserable losers are already programd against da hardworking gej,but 2ya destruction..

#gej till'19

whats that buffalo up there^^^saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:

Firstly, I'm not a Jonathanian.
Secondly, no content in my last post was intended to misinform Nigerians, neither is anything up there capable of doing so.
Please, let's not fight...me no get strength for this kind fight o.
My friend pls stop being clever by half. There is no limit to voters education. You have the right to dispute any falsehood but not to regulate the extent to which voters be enlightened.

Thank you
Re: .... by Mrval20(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
My friend pls stop being clever by half. There is no limit to voters education. You have the right to dispute any falsehood but not to regulate the extent to which voters be enlightened.

Thank you
Yes boss!
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you for acknowledging that Jonathan is below average at best.

Nigerians will like to know how Buhari is next to devil? We believe you are very intelligent and have lots of fact to back your claim. Pls don't disappoint us.

We are waiting Sir...
Jonathan not being superb doesn't mean he's below average. Don't push words into my mouth. Not superb and below average are two different things.

1 Like

Re: .... by Demdem(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
[s]
Rexxie:

if u werent da reguler solomon grundy of a grumpus or vice versa,u shudda know he said that just to make his target audience,da northerners,feel ok n perhaps,for them to have a word with their restive youths....but its no use bringing out da points to yall excess piece of janjaweied shiits cos yall miserable losers are already programd against da hardworking gej,but 2ya destruction..

#gej till'19

whats that buffalo up there^^^saying?
[/s]

Rexfool talking senselessly since the beginning of time. grin
Very foolish thing. Jonathan till ur early grave.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
PDP and GEJ supporters should ignore and sideline every thread or post from the apc eidiots. This is because time to focus more on the numerous achievements of our amiable President is now.
Part of those devils' strategy when they were launched is to distract. Therefore WE all must ignore them entirely, rather focus your MB on more of GEJ's campaign
I have done this and it placed me far above all those demons with more usefulness of my time, energy, money and MB.

GEJ for 2nd term till 2019.
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
TESTIMONY: when I joined NL in july this year, I preferred visiting the politics section through a 'guest mode'..I was really comfortable with that and thought it would always be so. I can confidently tell you the political affiliation of Major commentators on this politics board without a blink. I give it up to BARCANISTA, the dude is the main reason you are reading my post now..his threads are usually educating,compelling,informative,un-prejudiced and insightful! I also discovered during my silent period on NL, that other Progressives share the same traits as well and display a high sense of Emotional Intelligence in their respective threads e.g Obiagelli, Pendy79, egift, Omenka, Ibnsultan, arewafederation, berem and ('Lord' Gbawe)..they 'hardly' INSULT and attack on threads unlike the Pdp supporters e.g mudraker, mogidi, phockphockman, 'in'sincerenigerian and chukwudi44 who to me are just pure comic relief on these board..they constitute nuisance and create hateful threads always! Their arguments reeks religion and ethnic bigotry always and not based on facts! Kudos progressives..keep schooling them!

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
TESTIMONY: when I joined NL in july this year, I preferred visiting the politics section through a 'guest mode'..I was really comfortable with that and thought it would always be so. I can confidently tell you the political affiliation of Major commentators on this politics board without a blink. I give it up to BARCANISTA, the dude is the main reason you are reading my post now..his threads are usually educating,compelling,informative,un-prejudiced and insightful! I also discovered during my silent period on NL, that other Progressives share the same traits as well and display a high sense of Emotional Intelligence in their respective threads e.g Obiagelli, Pendy79, egift, Omenka, Ibnsultan, arewafederation, berem and ('Lord' Gbawe)..they 'hardly' INSULT and attack on threads unlike the Pdp supporters e.g mudraker, mogidi, phockphockman, 'in'sincerenigerian and chukwudi44 who to me are just pure comic relief on these board..they constitute nuisance and create hateful threads always! Their arguments reeks religion and ethnic bigotry always and not based on facts! Kudos progressives..keep schooling them!
Merci Monsieur

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
nigeria is worst than iran and syria under pdp led by gej.more than 15,000 die under gej rule.syria-more than 10,000. Iran-less than 1,000
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Jonathanians are blind followers
I wonder what the will tell their children
The will be like I sold ur future for peanuts

2 Likes

Re: .... by PhockPhockMan: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Never you quote me again whenever you're drunk.

2 Likes

Re: .... by PassingShot(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
did I see Boko-hari? Let's see what is boko in buhari...

1. ALL the indicted fellow on BH insurgency are PDP Members. Sen Zanna(PDP, Borno), Senator Ndume(PDP, Borno), Senator Modu Sheriff(PDP, Borno), VP Sambo who was fingered by Ndume(PDP, Kaduna), Chief Ihejirika, who was fingered by Mr Davies(PDP, Abia). PDP Members were indicted by NSA Iwoye Azazi.

2. “The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy.
- PDP BOT and Founding Member Alhaji Lawal Kaita 2011. Still PDP

Who promotes violence?

Thousands likes.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2014
[s]
Ibnsultan:

Jonathanians are blind followers
I wonder what the will tell their children
The will be like I sold ur future for peanuts
[/s]
Re: .... by realborn(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Barcanista, Berem and the crew of APC NLanders are extremely intelligent and adroit. I applaud you guys. You articulate your arguments appositely.

Though, i do not feel the sincerity by APC in fielding a Buhari as the Presidential candidate, and i think his chances of winning next year's election are quite slim, i however affirm that you guys are making commendable efforts in selling him better than he has ever been marketed in the past. Having the much alleged accredited corrupt free Buhari and Tinubu in one V-Boot is an oxymoron that baffles me. How i wish Tinubu will take the back seat henceforth, end godfatherism and a proper pair of young, decisive, vibrant and articulate team will be presented to unseat the lax government of the day.

Anyways, nice topic. You guys should keep up the efforts. Kudos!
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
MudRaker:

Shilling in a shill thread by a shill for another shill.

This is some inception sh1t

you are just too silly, i wonder why barcanista is wasting his time with you. your fellow pdp erats will be disappointed at your composure.
Re: .... by MrKevinBig(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
MudRaker:

Sell me your Buhari and leave Jonathan for me.

Tell me why I should entrust the next 4 years of my life and that of my household to a confirm religious bigot whose hands are soaked with blood of innocent Nigerians
its obvious u got Ur senses in ur b*tt. So U bellieve saTAN, reno Mockery, abati and the rest will keep quiet and not come out with evidence if true tha GMB and APC are BH sponsor's? Use Ur head and not Ur ny**h to think cos its d like of U that make those PDP believe Nigerians got their brains in the b*tt. Wake up sleepy dumbi!! shocked
Re: .... by MrKevinBig(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
PassingShot:

Thousands likes.
tell them cos all these morons wnt agree neither do they see nor hear, they have all mortgaged their futures and that of their children on religious and ethnic good for nothing sentiments ass if there's ever going to be a day when the president ll call on them to submit their account numbers because they are xristians or they are from his village. Wake up sleepy heads

1 Like

Re: .... by Descartes: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I can tell you don't know the 'progressives' on NL.
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Descartes:
I can tell you don't know the 'progressives' on NL.
...of course I do; and I know fully well that you're a PDP fanatic..a 'reasonable' one..that's why I intentionally omitted you from the list..I've read some of your posts when arguing against barcanista...when I used the word 'HARDLY', I knew what I meant by that; am being objective. It's very hard to take it when your contribution is ridiculed..and dat's were you pdp cliques are lacking and lagging! For me, the progressives have it any day,anytime. And sowie, I forgot to include your 'disgraced' boss in the person of 'Ngwakwe'
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Never you quote me again whenever you're drunk.
...By their 'fruits', you shall know them! The truth has always been bitter since the inception of Man; whenever it's seeming 'sweet', then it is not the actual truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Kano Gov, Ganduje Collapses / Masked Men Kill Three Residents In Kaduna Fresh Attacks / You Are Champion Of The Masses, El-Rufai Eulogizes Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.