Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters (8656 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Lordabas: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2014

Is it normal or weird or wrong or okay for a father to get aröused by his daughter?

See what a wife said;

" In our case, our daughter is a teenager & is fully 'mature' physically & developed. I personally see no problem with it. He is still a man, & a daughter or not she is an attractive young woman with all her assets that any woman has. I'm not saying he should fantasize or have inappropriate thoughts about his own daughter, but just instinctively he'll have some kind of reaction and aröusal from seeing her body at certain times. "

Do you agree? Disagree. Your thoughts please.
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Mrval20(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
If you get a bo.ner for your own daughter, no matter how pretty or sexy she looks, then you need deliverance. Q.E.D!

21 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by 9jaRonin(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
shocked
#Incest.....

1 Like

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:
If you get a boner for your own daughter, no matter how pretty or sexy she looks, then you need deliverance. Q.E.D!
not only deliverance. Mental rehabilitation. Yesterday when I went for a manicure. I left that saloon in anger. I didn't even finish my nails. I pulled everything off . those ladies were so disgusting. They were arguing among themselves that having srx with your father is cool. In fact the one that provoked me that I couldn't take again was the one saying with all boldness and pride that "her dad is better than her boyfriend in bed".before I vomit. I said don't finish the nails. I am tired. The woman tried convincing me to stay, I gave her my palm and she immediately got the message undecided

12 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by yorex2011: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
not only deliverance. Mental rehabilitation. Yesterday when I went for a manicure. I left that saloon in anger. I didn't even finish my nails. I pulled everything off . those ladies were so disgusting. They were arguing among themselves that having srx with your father is cool. In fact the one that provoked me that I couldn't take again was the one saying with all boldness and pride that "her dad is better than her boyfriend in bed".before I vomit. I said don't finish the nails. I am tired. The woman tried convincing me to stay, I gave her my palm and she immediately got the message undecided

shocked

6 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by yemmit90: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
NO sir, it's very wrong.

A man shouldn't be sexually attracted to his sisters,his wife sisters,his wife friends,his friends wives,his brother's wives,, father's wife,mother, Daughters, and any female members of his family.

6 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Mrval20(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Goes a long way to tell you how evil, rotten and demented some people could be.
People call homosexuality and bestiality disgusting but for me, incest is the worst sexual act anyone can ever imagine, not to speak of practising.
May G-d forgive them.

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by terrymason(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
That is the devil @ work! Your own daughter? Am not married but I do have sisters, and they can be naked when am around but I don't feel a single thing. But if is some other chick(u knw na) just lap fit mk person body do some how but not ma family members or cousin/niece. Hmm god should help those who are guilty of that.
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by MurderX: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:

I decide to believe you are joking otherwise, there is fire on the mountain.

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by SAMBARRY: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
MurderX:

I decide to believe you are joking otherwise, there is fire on the mountain.
I wish I was joking. They were even comparing the sizes of pheneses.tufiaaaakwa.abeg today na Sunday don't let me go further grin
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by spiralwedge(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:

What?!

which area/state/ country? just curious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
spiralwedge:

What?!

which area/state/ country? just curious
lehghus of course undecided
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kulyie sha, you can sabi tell some kind stories. grin

It's absolutely not normal to have a b*ner for one's relative.

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by spiralwedge(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
lehghus of course undecided

na wa o. if I dey there, I for don slap something o. What nonsense!
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
spiralwedge:

na wa o. if I dey there, I for son slap something o. What nonsense!
na you them dey follow talk. Which one con be violence for another pesin matter. Nobeshe get her yash and has the right to open it to whoever she likes

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Anthony3850(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
WTF?!!! What happened to your wife?
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by MurderX: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I wish I was joking. They were even comparing the sizes of pheneses.tufiaaaakwa.abeg today na Sunday don't let me go further grin

That means this thing is more rampant than we may assume, I thought this is a taboo, a secret and abominable act not discussed in the open. I'm surprised it can be discussed openly in a salon with supporters, how many women were in support and how many didn't, I'm trying to figure out the likelihood of a gradual social acceptance.
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by spiralwedge(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
na you them dey follow talk. Which one con be violence for another pesin matter. Nobeshe get her yash and has the right to open it to whoever she likes

na so I be o.... I go chuk mouth. if they are teenagers, I fit slap sef

no be violence o, its called 'knocking common sense back to person head'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
MurderX:

That means this thing is more rampant than we may assume, I thought this is a taboo, a secret and abominable act not discussed in the open. I'm surprised it can be discussed openly in a salon with supporters, how many women were in support and how many didn't, I'm trying to figure out the likelihood of a gradual social acceptance.
obviously most women were not in support. Especially the middle aged ones but the ones that looked 20-26years were just talking anyhow. The ones that couldn't leave used their ear piece or were reading magazine lipsrsealed
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by SAMBARRY: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
spiralwedge:

na so I be o.... I go chuk mouth. if they are teenagers, I fit slap sef

no be violence o, its called 'knocking common sense back to person head'
inside matter wey them ni invite you. They apparently looked like friends in a clique. Between the age bracket of20-26.like young undergraduates

1 Like

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by taiwoti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Is this wat you can only think of, you will just sit down and decide to post sick, gross and disgusting topic, you pervert, get something serious going with your life and stop bringing your imaginations and your acts to nairaland, paedophile gay.
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nonsense...why would a father get aroused by seein his daughter's curves nd boobs..... He has lost his sanity

1 Like

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by taiwoti(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
@cutehector4u, pls tell the OP to stop bringing his childish imaginations and acts to nairaland, wat a disgraceful thing to think of and post.
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
taiwoti:
@cutehector4u, pls tell the OP to stop bringing his childish imaginations and acts to nairaland, wat a disgraceful thing to think of and post.
OP taiwoti said i should tell u to stop bringing ur childish imajinations and acts to nairaland... He further stressed that it is a disgraceful thing to think of and post.....

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by kandiikane(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
*sprinkles Holy water*
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by ohaleoghene(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:

I find it hard to believe this your recount. is too hard to take in . ones father? good in bed than bf?please tell me you con this up. *vomiting *

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by priscaoge(f): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:

shocked shocked shocked shocked That Lady is demonic oooo.

I just remembered a girl then in my hostel that sleeps with her father's elder Brother almost everytime. The man leaves in Lagos with his family,so anytime he visits home,the girl will travel home to stay with him. When she comes back she will start bragging How good he is in bed. The girl grew up in Lagos where she stays with her Mum. Her Dad and Mum are divorced. Her Mum spoilt her so bad that they date one man. Things are happening my dear.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by priscaoge(f): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
ohaleoghene:

I find it hard to believe this your recount. is too hard to take in . ones father? good in bed than bf?please tell me you con this up. *vomiting *

And you think stuffs like that don't happen in our society? How come some father's impregnate their daughters? It's possible and I believe him

1 Like

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:

OMG!!!!!!!!
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by ohaleoghene(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
priscaoge:

And you think stuffs like that don't happen in our society? How come some father's impregnate their daughters? It's possible and I believe him

I know such stories of fathers impregnating their daughter is not rare, and this daughters are usually under age an timid. say 8-17. but never thought people ,women could discuss it openly. is a taboo we all know,one people try to keep as secret, no as open discussion.
Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by dinachi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
The West have accepted homosexuality and opened the floodgates for other sexual deviancy to destroy society. In the US now there are websites encouraging father daughter and mother son relationships together with brother and sister relationships. That is the generation we find ourselves. A generation that have absolutely no regard for decorum and that have no limits. According to those of them there, they claim it is natural!

1 Like

Re: Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters by nanalady(f): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Very demonic topic/thread...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOS: 23 Years Old Lady In Distress. Hear Her Story. / Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\ / What Cartoon Network Has Done To Our Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.