Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Women Fifa Under-20 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Women Fifa Under-20 (2330 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2008
coolguyz:

FBS,  match don start na. hw far wt d stats, u promised every 10mins update.

me dey gbadun ur analysis, tells me more than what i see on fifa.com.
my guy, match never start na (I mean the Naija vs Chile Match, its starts 22:00 GMT) but I am very pleased to know that you gbadun my analysis, don't believe everything you see on fifa.com

but omo he go hard today, I hope I do not sleep off because it will be late midnight for me. cheesy

Mustay, you see say at least one person dey follow my flow? grin but no yawa sha, as we dey support the same football club.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2008
For those interested in other matches going on,

USA 0 - 0 CHN
ARG 1 - 0 FRA

All the 4 teams are playing the catch-me-I-catch-you style. Possession almost equal.
Hopefully the second half will be more intense and entertaining.

Half Time.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
USA-nuffin - 2 CHN
ARG 1- 3 FRA

END OF STORY.

THE NGR-CHL match starts in an hour.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2008
my people, we have less than 15 min to the start of the match. stay tuned.

PS: I wont bother you with the lineup etc ,
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
The way the Chilean girls/stadium are singing their national anthem, you can see that they are fired up and ready to go.
Nigerian only needs a draw to advance, Chile has nothing to loose.

here we go,
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
the chilean goal post is under siege from barrage of shots from the Naija babes, but the chily babes defended well,

a counter for chile, dribbling past our MF and, oh no, she is stopped, free kick
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2008
it seems the only thing the Chileans can do is to sing the national anthem passionately, naija babes should win this match because they are dominating.

12 min played, no goals,

1 shot (header) on goal so far and they should stop this long balls strategy,
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2008
GOALLLL!!!
a pass from the center to Sarah Michael, who drives in from the right into the Chilean box,
a cross, my oh my, OWN GOAL, a Chilean chick just stomached the ball into her net,

NGR 1- 0 CHL
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2008
The Chilean No 1 takes a wack in the side. Games is stopped. The girls can drink some water while the keeper is been attended to.

The falconets have resulted into the passing game and they are in complete possession and dominance.

A chance for Nigeria, shot, blocked by the defender , corner kick, poor, right into the keepers hand.

Chile now have a breathing space.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
I can hear the Nigerian coach shouting Tawa, !!! Good!! following a low cross from the winger into the box, which actually resulted into nuffin.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
bad bad bad corner kick from falconets winger, even a 2 yr old girl would have taken that one better,

30 mins gone.

A strike from outside the box, over the bar, Falconets are really dominating.

another half chance, No 10 (the falconet captain) mesmerizes and dribbles through the Chilean defense only to fire wide, what is the problem with these girls?

They have 69% possession,

another chance from the right by Ishola, oh me, well kept by the Chilean No 1.

We are inside the final 10 mins
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2008
some amazing composure and dribbling skills from Sarah Micheal and again shooting just wide. how many chances do need?

GOALLLLL NO 2

NIG 2- 0 CHL

A pass to the right but a quick pass back to the egde of the box, a slick pass to Orji who places a cool finish into the net. Game over, !
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2008
free kick to Nigerian right outside the penalty area , badly taken but there is another infridgement, a Las Rojita (chilean babe) steps out before the kick was taken and is dutifully booked by the referee. Yellow card!

free kick taken again and a good save from the keeper of the Las Rojitas, who is now currently needing another treatment. Poor little girl.

Half Time score.Nigeria 2 Chile NIL
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by nguage(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
Link to the game? The FIFA link isn't working for American viewers.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
I dey even pity the Las Rojitas, poor little girls. They should be at home reading their books or playing ten-ten or selling kuli-kuli for their parents.  cool
but here they are, getting mauled by the Tawas and Orjis. tongue

even with capacity crowd and support, they still couldn't muscle any thing on goal/target. ( oh, they had one header just over the bar sha wink )

me thinks this game is over and I dey go sleep. The Falconets are too much for the Las Rojitas.

Gracia Amigos,

Quarter finals, here we come except if the unexpected happens!
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by nguage(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2008
FBS:

you can try this

http://fifa2.feedroom.com/

This is not working for viewers based in America.

Still on topic: What's the reason Nigeria does well in age-grade championships and rarely do well at the senior level? I guess we all know
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by Mustay(m): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2008
Thank goodness we lived up to expectations.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by Mustay(m): 4:25am On Nov 27, 2008
And we had 65% possession against their 35%
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by luvhenry(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2008
correct wat i prayed for was wat happened . to top the group and meet france instead of usa. the best thing that can happen to our football in 2008 is should this girls get to the semi's first time ever. i must see that game live. its 8pm nigerian time on sunday
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by coolsegun(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2008
good for the ladies.
i hope they will redeem our pride following disgraceful exit of their big sisters in the hand of EG.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by Rabeshi: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
The girls are really good.kudos to them they maul chile 2-0.we ar in the quarter finals!
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by Mustay(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2008
Did you see Congo's goal

OMG!!!
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by tosinadeda: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2008
where the goal carry them reach?
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2008
if the girls can make use of 50% of chances they create, then the match is for them to win come Sunday.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
Falconets have all it takes to win this match and progress to the semis.

half time score
NIG 2 -1 FRN
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by buffead(f): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
france don score ooo 2-2 mmmmmmmmmm
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2008
its game on,

2-2

this keeper oooo
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
a chance for France,
ufffff,

Falconets needs to settle down.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
its all france now, the falconets are pinned down into their own half, not good, someody should talk to this girls, the coach is shouting Charity Charity, as if he is calling her to go and buy him ice water
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2008
I dont like what I'm seeing,

a free kick to France and a nice ball is placed into the Nigerian box, bounces wickedly but tipped over by Charity John,

15 mins of normal time remaining.
Re: Women Fifa Under-20 by FBS: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2008
its france france and france, a wicked ball, eludes everyone and hits the upright, uhhh, that was close.

another shot, keeper parries , scoops at the second attempt.

this is why I don't trust fifa stats, its says Nigeria 51% to 49%, that is just not true. The Falconets are still very lucky to be in this game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Villarreal Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th January 2012 / Arsenal plays Villa, Man-U, Chelsea, Liverpool - In Just 2 Weeks? / Kaka: The Best Midfielder In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.