Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names (1599 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / Ten Worst Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by kingmekus(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Recently i was just wondering at some of the names most of our artists or should i say Celebrities adopt as their stage or nick name(s),some times I keep wondering if they were actually awake when they picked up these names,Here are few of them i can actually Remember now; (1)BLACK MAGIC-Like Seriously??in this 21st century??(2)WEIRD M.C-Anyway i dont have problem with this artist cos she look weird tho. (3)SHOW DEM CAMP-which people una wan show camp?? (4)I GO DIE-#LipSealed Please feel free to add urs

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by acenazt: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bigmo
Patorankin
Pokolee
shugalee
bagalee
aisels dices

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by rawpadgin(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
wiz kid (wiz actually means wizard) that is to say him papa na wizard grin

shino rambo (was the name of a notorious criminal)
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by Lolitua(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Keeping on naming them!!
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tipsy
Ketchup
Pucado

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by Skanas(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
rawpadgin:

Wizard: a person with great skill in a particular field
Wizkid own good jareee buh shina rambo dat guy na nyaash!!!!
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by politricks: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
rawpadgin:

Point of correction, wiz can also mean 'A person considered
exceptionally gifted or skilled'.http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=wiz
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by kingmekus(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
acenazt:
Bigmo
Patorankin
Pokolee
shugalee
bagalee
aisels dices
lwkmd
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by kingmekus(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Tipsy
Ketchup
Pucado
ketchup!!! kaiii...make person no go answer egg sauce one day oo
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
kingmekus:
Na so we see am oo, bro.
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by dotna(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2014
kingmekus:

How about popular Dj Sauce
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by chibyksveejay(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Klimt de drunk undecided..Duncan mighty
Re: Celebrities And Their Weird Stage Names by jameswills32: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Yeah you are right that many famous people or celebrities adopt the stage name to avoid the confusion with name of other actors. The list of celebrity’s using stage names are Tom Cruise, Natalie Portman, Freddie Mercury and many more. In fact you can read more about these celebrities from online.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Most Naughty Pictures Of Tiwa Savage / D’banj Sends Birthday Message To His Ex-billionaire GF Adama Indimi’s Mum / Viktoh Or Chinko Ekun? Who Should Olamide Pay More Attention To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.