Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (94075 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Ok....so luxury cars are relative. To some Nigerians range rover is a luxury car! To some even Mercedes 190, Honda "end of discussion" etc are luxury cars! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But the luxury cars you are about to see herein are the type we don't get to see everyday on the street. Luxury cars that when they drive pass, you can't help but give it a second look! While subconsciously saying to yourself ''oh boy...see machine!'' (igbotic voice) cheesy

These luxury cars are owned by some of our Nigerian celebrities. So i decided to put together this list just to celebrate them! (Even though some of them are still tenants where they live lol.......#justsaying lipsrsealed)
But you all will still agree that its not easy to own one of these cars. Nonetheless
Anyways, here are some Nigerian celebrities who own luxury cars!

Don jazzy
The mavin C.E.O is a proud owner of a Bentley continental flying spur and a Porsche carrera GT car which he both purchased at $185,000 (N29,600,000) and $84,000(N13,440,000) respectively

Timaya
The C.E.O of Dem mama records who is also known as the Egberipapa1 of Bayelsa has a Bentley which he bought brand new in 2012 in Texas for $300,000(N46million)

I go dye
The popular warri delta state born comedian is a proud owner of a BRAND NEW customized rolls Royce phantom which he bought in America. The “wonder-on-wheel” cost him N46million! He also owns a White-Diamond Cadillac which cost him N14million

Phyno
The parcel(A big nwa) crooner who is signed to penthauze records has a bentley GT coupe which he got this year(2014) for N30,000,000

Kcee
The Limpopo singer, last year(2013) added a 2013 model Bentley to his fleet of cars. The car was said to cost him N30million

Dbanj
The koko master D’banj back in 2011 acquired a Bentley which cost N25million and an Aston martin vantage which set him back by $200,000

Mikel
In 2009, Chelsea midfielder, John Obi Mikel increased the number of automobiles In his fleet with the acquisition of a 2008 Continental GT Bentley.
The executive ride depleted the Super Eagles star’s purse by #35 million naira.

M.I
M.I also known as “Africa rapper number one” has a Bentley which he bought in 2013. The ‘chairman’ singer got the luxury car after one of his “ordinary” cars was stolen last year!

Davido
The H.K.N records young boss last year copped a brand new Chevrolet Camaro worth N6million and this year, he also bought himself a brand new G-wagon worth N30million

Dayo Adeneye
Multiple award winning TV and radio broadcaster, and co-CEO of Primetime Entertainment, Dayo D1 Adeneye has a white Bentley Continental GT said to be worth about N25million. Which he bought in 2013

Ice prince
The Aboki crooner acquired a Bentley GT Coupe said to be worth N36million. The car, which is a 2010 model, was not shipped but flown into the country. A source close to ice prince said it cost him N4million to fly the car into the country!

Basketmouth
One of the biggest comedians to come out of Africa, Bright Okpocha, popularly known as Basketmouth, in 2013, took delivery of an Opel Insignia car. According to a close source, the car is a bespoke car, meaning that everything was built to Basketmouth's specification. The car is actually not sold at any showroom in the world...you can only order it. And Basketmouth's car I hear, is the only one that has been ordered in Africa. That means no one else has this car in Africa. The car sells for about 42 thousand pounds!

Wizkid
The star boy in 2013 purchased a brand new Porsche Panamera S with a customized license plate to go with it. The car was said to cost him N15m

Jmartins
After a long spell of driving a modest Toyota corolla car, the trail blazing producer, songwriter and musician jmartins back in 2012 pampered himself silly with the acquisition of a BRAND NEW Rolls Royce Phantom

Jim iyke
Star actor,Jim Iyke back in 2011 took delivery of a Plymouth Prowler convertible and the silver Camero SS convertible car.
According to insiders who are close to the celebrated actor He paid a whooping $45,000 for the Prowler whilst the Camero cost him $55,00 and he cleared the Camero with N2 million.

Peter okoye
Psquare starboy peter okoye bought a brand new Bentley GT car in Atlanta Georgia back in April 2014. The car was said to have cost him N30million.

2shotz
The "umunamu" boss is also a proud owner of a Bentley car, which he bought in 2013

Sean tizzle
Fast rising singer and “sho le” crooner sean tizzle acquired a 2013 model of Chevrolet Camaro RS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Don jazzy

Timaya

I go dye

Phyno

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Kcee

Dbanj

Mikel

M.I

1 Like

Davido

Dayo Adeneye

Ice prince

Basketmouth

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Wizkid

Jmartins

Jim iyke

Peter okoye

1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2014
2shotz

Sean tizzle

1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Blaqsmith(m): 4:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Asan lori asan...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 23, 2014
OP what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 23, 2014
people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Systemguru: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Jmartins
, songwriter and musician jmartins back in 2012 pampered himself silly with the acquisition of a BRAND NEW Rolls Royce Phantom

Lol... Rolls Royce phantom way be say guys for my area d use phantom Z

Jboy should update na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by rill: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Op whr ur own car?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Alleinad(f): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2014
No ladies? this is so not complete.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by djeezy(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Alleinad: No ladies? this is so not complete.
The ladies are not as rich as the guys. Or perhaps they spend their money on other things.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2014
They all buying the same sh¡t

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Their spending habit goes beyond doing music alone..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Tval(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2014
People can't just do without criticising, if they criticise without hate, it would have been a good thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by alotofgrace(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2014
what's the need for all these sef? they are all vanity

anyway i did not see raski mono, baba frayo, daddy showky and pasu wonder and saidon P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by korent: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Let them enjoy there wealth joor, becos soon the will leave all those expensive cars and go back to our creator. Chai Vanity oooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by hadizadeezy(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2014
impactz: people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most
Are you comparing a spiritual leader to these nuisances?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2014
So they want to tell me its only music that fetched them the money to buy these cars?

Ok na!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Jhosh(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Omo jim iyke 2nd car yen ta lenu oo..Chai !

Money dey talk nairalanders dey beef !

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by docsholz(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2014
see dbanjs garage, the guy is filthy rich

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Andyblaze: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Fuucck you
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by docsholz(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2014
see dbanjs garage, the guy is filthy rich,ironically there are non-celebrities far richer than this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by jared007: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...
put away ur poverty mentality. Who told u they are not helping people? How many people ve u helped with d little u have?

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by jared007: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2014
alotofgrace: what's the need for all these sef? they are all vanity

anyway i did not see raski mono, baba frayo, daddy showky and pasu wonder and saidon P
guy u better reject poverty and start enjoying. Must u suffer lack b4 u reach heaven?

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2014
impactz: people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most
God bless u fr this bro..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Davido, dbanj, Jim iyke and the last guy won..

I love challengers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by alotofgrace(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2014
jared007: guy u better reject poverty and start enjoying. Must u suffer lack b4 u reach heaven?

bro! i don catasatellite poverty taytay go another planet
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2014
jared007: put away ur poverty mentality. Who told u they are not helping people? How many people ve u helped with d little u have?
please tell him ooo......
berem: So they want to tell me its only music that fetched them the money to buy these cars?
Ok na!
dey arent telling u anytin nor do dy knw u...btw not just music,dey have businesses,endorsements,and some sell drugs....
hadizadeezy: Are you comparing a spiritual leader to these nuisances?
so dey are nuisances cos dy make music,earn money and spend abi.,,,,...andd ur pastors are automatically lazarus cos dey preach christ and buy jets ,which ur meagre salary
alotofgrace: what's the need for all these sef? they are all vanity
remove paso dia....and as for frayo and showkey if dey had d money they would buy it,anf even get better ones.....dia hustle is paying ....
and what job does your pastor do,he preaches d word of God,collects tites from the rich and the poor who dey are meant to be helping with tithes,and buy private jets undecided .....atleast this guys work for deir money,and spend on demslves,whivh is none ur bizness

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by parrotibaba(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2014
chai!!! I must mk am 4 dis life cheesy

niqqurs driving cars worth N46mil n some of dem de even customize am ....

as usual naija peeps go d criticize unnecessarily, so if I mk money I no go chop am ni? so I go carry dash d less privileged everyday abi?

and 4 d peeps wey d shout vanity, d Samsung galaxy s5 worth N110k una d use na wetin ? as if person dash u dis cars una no go take am....? poverty na big bastard...carry on guys

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.