Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

PDP/GEJ Used Pastor Adeboye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PDP/GEJ Used Pastor Adeboye (836 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers / Pastor Adeboye Should Bleep One Of His Members -kemi Olunloye / Rccg:pastor Adeboye Bans Mini-skirt, Trousers, Gold Trinket In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP/GEJ Used Pastor Adeboye by iphedahyor(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Just when I was about finishing my drink and head for the room,a heated argument between close to seven friends erupted.It was about the involvement of christian leaders in politics.At first,I thought they were drunk until one of them raised the issue on how PDP/GEJ used Pastor E.A Adeboye during the last presidential election.
Saying that Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) is one of the famous and most populous church in Nigeria,even in Africa is like repeating the obvious.A lot of Nigerian christians,even those from another church believe Baba Adeboye.And when he blessed and annointed GEJ during that convention,most Nigerian minds got changed and they voted for him.I can remember a friend of mine that said Baba must have seen it in vision,hence GEJ is the right one.
Yes,he won the election but here we are today (feel free to use your inner mind).Before the unlawful removal of Lamido Sanusi as the governor of CBN,he accussed pastor Adeboye of fraud.Though I won't go into that because it is none of my business.But are this christain leaders truely christains and even if they are christain because I don't know their definition of christainity,I doubt if they are good leaders.
Away from baba,how about the Christain Association of Nigerian (CAN) president,Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.Have you not heard of him?Haven't you heard of his recent dealings?Don't forget that Adeboye also defended him.I don't have to talk too much because you obviously know the rest,even more than I do.
The question now is,which christian leader is next to be used by these corrupt leaders.Don't you think traditional religion is far better.I insist you use your inner mind.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: PDP/GEJ Used Pastor Adeboye by pacesetter939: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
iphedahyor:
Just when I was about finishing my drink and head for the room,a heated argument between close to seven friends erupted.It was about the involvement of christian leaders in politics.At first,I thought they were drunk until one of them raised the issue on how PDP/GEJ used Pastor E.A Adeboye during the last presidential election.
Saying that Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) is one of the famous and most populous church in Nigeria,even in Africa is like repeating the obvious.A lot of Nigerian christians,even those from another church believe Baba Adeboye.And when he blessed and annointed GEJ during that convention,most Nigerian minds got changed and they voted for him.I can remember a friend of mine that said Baba must have seen it in vision,hence GEJ is the right one.
Yes,he won the election but here we are today (feel free to use your inner mind).Before the unlawful removal of Lamido Sanusi as the governor of CBN,he accussed pastor Adeboye of fraud.Though I won't go into that because it is none of my business.But are this christain leaders truely christains and even if they are christain because I don't know their definition of christainity,I doubt if they are good leaders.
Away from baba,how about the Christain Association of Nigerian (CAN) president,Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.Have you not heard of him?Haven't you heard of his recent dealings?Don't forget that Adeboye also defended him.I don't have to talk too much because you obviously know the rest,even more than I do.
The question now is,which christian leader is next to be used by these corrupt leaders.Don't you think traditional religion is far better.I insist you use your inner mind.
Bless you.

Poster, leave the Pastors alone and hold the clueless GEJ for not being incharge of his goverrnment.

2 Likes

Re: PDP/GEJ Used Pastor Adeboye by iphedahyor(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
pacesetter939:

Poster, leave the Pastors alone and hold the clueless GEJ for not being incharge of his goverrnment.
I tell you bro,GEJ is not clueless.He knows a lot,even beyond imagination.He is just being wicked and does not care.
Re: PDP/GEJ Used Pastor Adeboye by pacesetter939: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
iphedahyor:
I tell you bro,GEJ is not clueless.He knows a lot,even beyond imagination.He is just being wicked and do not care.

In that case, join hands to vote him out and let posterity be his judge.

(1) (Reply)

Yepa: Meet The Woman With 36nnn Brea*sts / MUST SEE!!! Car Struck By Lightning From ABOVE / Modern Style Spanish Easy Fix Floor Tiles/ Resellers & Distributors Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.