Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! (3334 Views)

Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. / Sheriff’s Chairmanship: PDP Faces Mass Defection / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2014
@Donphilopus na wa for you o. You just de use style style de beat about the bush without mentioning just one thing that Sen Obende have done.

PS: Did you say he sorrounds himself with incompetent aides? grin

Brodaaaaaa miiiiii

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
@Donphilopus na wa for you o. You just de use style style de beat about the bush without mentioning just one thing that Sen Obende have done.

Brodaaaaaa miiiiii

bro u mind am.... As if e mention any particular place wen e do dos tinx 4, bt btw all those tinx e mention no b dbasic tin wen akoko edo want b dat.... To be sincere akoko edo is lacking behind....we are tired of domingo...

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by donphilopus: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:

Brodaaaaaa miiiiii

Maybe you didn't see where I listed the projects I mentioned. In case you didn't see that, then take a look at what this supposed Critic said. Pls note the phrase in bold.

Yes, he's surrounded by incompetent aides who are just after their stomach. They're just trying to make him look bad!
lightking99:

bro u mind am.... As if e mention any particular place wen e do dos tinx 4, bt btw all those tinx e mention no b dbasic tin wen akoko edo want b dat.... To be sincere akoko edo is lacking behind....we are tired of domingo...

You can now see that he's not trying to say Domingo has done nothing, but what he has done are not the basic things Akoko Edo needs. I'd be glad if he can tell us the basic things that we need. If the Senator is in the best position to do that, he'd do. But, if he's not, he wouldn't. Besides, if you can just mention just one pothole that was repaired by Yisa Braimoh in the entire Akoko Edo, I'd also be glad to hear.

PS: I wouldn't want to see anything like University or any institution because the FG has not awarded any new institution and even if they do, they'd not be so foolish to send one to Edo when Uniben and AuchiPoly [Federal Institutions] are there.
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Johnnyessence(m): 4:43am On Nov 03, 2014
“From the surveys we have conducted, the PDP cannot win any free and
fair election in any part of Nigeria because they have brought woes,
sorrows and tears to Nigerians and they must just go.”
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by eaglewingz(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2014
donphilopus:

Maybe you didn't see where I listed the projects I mentioned. In case you didn't see that, then take a look at what this supposed Critic said. Pls note the phrase in bold.

Yes, he's surrounded by incompetent aides who are just after their stomach. They're just trying to make him look bad!

You can now see that he's not trying to say Domingo has done nothing, but what he has done are not the basic things Akoko Edo needs. I'd be glad if he can tell us the basic things that we need. If the Senator is in the best position to do that, he'd do. But, if he's not, he wouldn't. Besides, if you can just mention just one pothole that was repaired by Yisa Braimoh in the entire Akoko Edo, I'd also be glad to hear.

PS: I wouldn't want to see anything like University or any institution because the FG has not awarded any new institution and even if they do, they'd not be so foolish to send one to Edo when Uniben and AuchiPoly [Federal Institutions] are there.

I would not expect anytin less from an Obende paid fellow like u. You attract your likes, so if he surrounds himself with incompetent fellows then u knw wat dat suggest.

U better go get a life of ur own or better still a job instead of following these politicians up and down. SMH for u!
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Mogidi: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2014
@eaglewingz

Don't mind Donphilopus the paid obende hack, about a year ago he listed phantom projects and bills by Obende. If true the projects existed he wouldn't need to go searching for them now. Compare Obende with Sen Ugbesia who has provided street lights, health centres, renovated our drainage system etc.
We in Esan don't go searching the net for what our senator has done, the results are there for all to see.
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by omenka(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
eye4eye:
PDP is about to witness the biggest decampment in history of Nigeria come December.

GEJ, PEJ, Akpabio, Alameseigha, Bipi, Wike, Jang, Maku, Suswan, Ibos, Anenih, PDP and saTAN ambassadors will be left in PDP by the time the year runs out.
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by onimcee1(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2014
donphilopus:

Shut that bleep up. What are you trynna say?! If you ain't daft, I'd advise you to go search for my previous threads and see the scorecard I copied on Nairaland here, and come and tell us that he hasn't done anything. You can compare the 12yrs of Sens. Oyofo and Yisa Braimoh [both PDP] to the 41months of Sen. Obende. If I'm chanced enough tomorrow, I'd copy it here again for you to see, since you ain't seen that.

I was fully on ground in that rally yesterday, but unfortunately I couldn't snap any picture because we were busy when we were told that the rally was about starting, so we left what we were doing and went for the rally. I was charging my phone at home [thanks to GEJ], so I couldn't go back to take it. Maybe I would have reported this development on Nairaland before Punch. APC welcomed so many decampees to their midst. They left there because PDP was a party of lie/liars [according to them].

@Courage54, maybe you met with the wrong people. Sen. Domingo is always busy, so he refers everybody to his aides. I guess he referred you to the wrong one. He's surrounded by incompetent aides [just like GEJ]. If he had handled your issue by himself, he wouldn't have disappointed you. Sometimes, they'd tell you they've presented your issue to him, whereas they've done nothing. They're trynna make him look bad when he's good!
you are spewing shit. Truth be told, Domingo is a disappointment as Oyofo and Yisa were. 600 people decamping in Akoko-edo, laughing.......... OP maybe you should give us their names.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2014
donphilopus:

alright! I am not from Edo State so I can't take position. It is said that politics is local so Edo politics is local for Edo people. One thing I will tell you is that the measurement of Success or failure of a government or official is determined by the feedback from the people. MÀybe a sincere opinion poll to determine if the Senator have met expectation or by looking at what he promised in 2011 and the situation on ground now, whether he fulfilled 60% of his promise or not. That way yu can measure the degree of success or failure.

Thank You
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by donphilopus: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2014
eaglewingz:

I would not expect anytin less from an Obende paid fellow like u. You attract your likes, so if he surrounds himself with incompetent fellows then u knw wat dat suggest.

U better go get a life of ur own or better still a job instead of following these politicians up and down. SMH for u!

Lol... Following Politicians up and down?! Abeg, you won't understand!
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by eaglewingz(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Mogidi:
@eaglewingz

Don't mind Donphilopus the paid obende hack, about a year ago he listed phantom projects and bills by Obende. If true the projects existed he wouldn't need to go searching for them now. Compare Obende with Sen Ugbesia who has provided street lights, health centres, renovated our drainage system etc.
We in Esan don't go searching the net for what our senator has done, the results are there for all to see.

Thank you broda, I'm an Esan boy from ubiaja but currently work in auchi. Ugbesia received a lot of bashing hence he had to sit up and started working. When u praise these politicians too much they start trampling on u.

Like an Esan saying "praise a monkey too much and he becomesa chimpanzee".
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by donphilopus: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Mogidi:
@eaglewingz

The primary assignment of a Legislator is to sponsor bills and move motions, which Ugbesia can never be compared to Domingo in that aspect. I could remember I read an article where Esan Elders were commending Domingo, saying that his 4yrs is far above their Senator's 8yrs. So, what are you trying to say?! You think development is to sign a Child Marriage's Bill?! You ain't from the North of Edo, so you know nothing concerning North.

Domingo has distributed so many transformers, he build at least a 6-classroom block in technical college, so many boreholes, Sports' centre[s] (go to Ikpeshi, Lampese, Okpe, you'd see them). I can't remember all now. FYI, I just mentioned the little I could remember in Igarra and the Sports Centre' I could remember. When I copy his scorecard here, you can expose him. I.e, you can show us what he has not done which he may have claimed to have done!
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2014
6000...such a round figure....wow. Liers are not even creative these days.
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by AbuMikey(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Mogidi:
@eaglewingz

Lies!

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by experimentist: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
richeso:
Anyone who defect from PDP to APC their sins are washed away and everything becomes new.. grin

yeah because the leaders in APC are different from those in PDP.

#APChange
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by donphilopus: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
@Barcanista and AbuMikey, I've not been able to reply your PMs due to the problem my phone/MTN are giving me. Immediately I get a small phone, I'd reply. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by humbleme99(f): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2014
They are just switching members. Next thing I will see is: 6000 APC members decamp to PDP. grin
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... Following Politicians up and down?! Abeg, you won't understand!

bro comparing yisa brahimoh and domingo is just like camparing a failure and a looser,
can u mention a single road that is motorable in the entire akoko edo? Go to primary skuls there is no benches, chair nor lockers for the children to use, they are sleeping on d foor to write in 21st century, as big and old akoko-edo is cant he move a motion to birth anoda lga 4rm akoko edo? I dont want to talk about sreet light cos there is no road to put street light....... D tins u mention if really (cos i dont beleve dem) dat he dos all dat, how many of dem are functioning now? Bro open ur eyes to a tru change... May i remind u am not apc nor pdp.... So stop

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by eaglewingz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Oga donphilipos,
When u say that elders from Esanland critisizing Ugbesia, then its clear they are apc leaders.
I'm from Ubiaja but this is not to give undue praises to Ugbesia but he has actually stepped up in the last few years. He initiated street lights project, streets road are in good condition, he tried in the health sector but I will still tell u more is expected from him instead of singing his praises.
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by Mogidi: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
eaglewingz:

Thank you broda, I'm an Esan boy from ubiaja but currently work in auchi. Ugbesia received a lot of bashing hence he had to sit up and started working. When u praise these politicians too much they start trampling on u.

Like an Esan saying "praise a monkey too much and he becomesa chimpanzee".

Bros thats true, Ugbesia had to act when he realised we were no longer going to vote him by default. Bros am from Ubiaja also (Ugbeni)
Re: Mass Defection! 6000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Edo State! by richeso: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
experimentist:
yeah because the leaders in APC are different from those in PDP.

#APChange

When obj ruled nigeria it was under which party ?
Isn't that same obj tinubu and co went for an advice ?
Even if Gej enter apc now he's bornagain.

Mmcchheeww!! APC is like exploit in window 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… / Official Results For Rivers East Senatorial District- Premiumtimes / Checkout PUNCH Newspaper Front Page Today 30/09/2017 - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.