Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender (1646 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by joedejana(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yeah, your gf finally tell you she was a male shocked.

I watched it in a TV series - 'bones' on fox sometimes back, where a man found out his girlfriend switched sex.
Some say they'll freak ouy at first.

..What will be your first reaction? shocked
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by kilokeys(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
# hurries to the toilet, vomits my intestines thinking of the countless hours swapping spit with a boy

#comes back, beat her like a man she really is

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by briantext(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ah will just .....
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by joedejana(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
The thought of it will haunt such person forever cry
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by am0s(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
has anybody seen one..
criously m lookin for one
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by philantoxx(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
only amadioha will save his skin.
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
kilokeys:

Lol..

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by joedejana(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
am0s:
has anybody seen one..
criously m lookin for one
Is it what I think...your post looks strange
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by emwye(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
There are usually telltale signs you need to look out for. I recommend you Google the hot crazy matrix - its not just for laughs. grin
To answer the question though, i'd quietly leave the place and do some soul searching!
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by Tymax(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Olorun ma je.
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by joedejana(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tymax:
Olorun ma je.
Why...It's Good na
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beat the living hell out of that girl sorry man
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by Generalkorex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na faint i go faint o
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by am0s(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
joedejana:

Is it what I think...your post looks strange
no
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
I will most likely commit suicide angry
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by phazotron(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
na straight to mfm for deliverance
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by joedejana(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ipledge:
I will most likely commit suicide angry
I think Taking Therapy will be a better solution wink
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by dotna(m): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2014
From my definition, there's a male transgender and a female transgender. I start with the down part and if it's a female and the upper is male then I will say female transgender because her uPper give impression of a male when she's a female at the down side
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:
# hurries to the toilet, vomits my intestines thinking of the countless hours swapping spit with a boy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...not funny, really sad sad sad. I remember the one who made such mistake and got to know many years after. He had to have therapeutic treatment grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by kNarcissus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'll probably "accidentally" murder him.. honestly.
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by yemicoal(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm angry angry angry...
Re: How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender by ItsOquakes(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
i dnt even want to imagine such scenario...watched 'the t word' on uhm..i think on bet or mtv base some weeks back.the presenter was a trans herself..or wuld i say himself..disgusting! The american society is just unbeleivable

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands. / 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him / Reasons Men Get Rejected By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.