Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Proof Of Reincarnation Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of Reincarnation Here (1339 Views)

Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation / Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Reincarnation Here by mumumugu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Only a pinch of the population believes in reincarnation. If you are not one of them, your belief might be changed after you read the story of a young boy who remembers his past life

James Leininger started to have nightmares of a burning, crashing Word War II aircraft acting like he was inside trying to get out of the devastated jet. His parents became concerned of the two-year old when the same stories continued to come back at night four to five times a week. His mother would rush to his room and help the struggling kid. “Airplance crash! Plane on fire! Little man can’t get out”, James exclaimed. When asked who was the little man, James would answer “Me!”. When asked who shot his aircraft, James would answer “The Japenese!”. When asked how he knew they were the Japanese, James would answer “The big red sun!”.
James’ parents, Bruce and Andrea, knew that their son would not knew these facts in usual means. Impressed of their son’s amazing knowledge, though they are Christians, started to research the possibility of James’ past life. They started by asking their son more detailed information every time the nightmare would come back. He said his name is James and he has a friend named Jack and that the plane he flew took off from a boat named Natoma.
Bruce diligently searched and found out that there really was a Word War II aircraft carrier named Natoma Bay. Bruce and James shared, one day, on a book Bruce got. They came to a page showing the Battle of Iwo Jima. The young James upon seeing the photo exclaimed that it was there that his plane was shot down.
At the reunion of the Natoma bay crew, Bruce took himself in and gathered some facts of the war. Indeed, he found out that there were 18 pilots who died and one was named James Huston Jr who has a friend named Jack Larson. Bruce then started to believe that his son is a reincarnation of someone from the past.
On his continued research, Bruce found out that the adult James has a living sister Anne. He called the 84-year old woman and let the young James talk to her. For authenticity, James told Anne some facts that’s impossible for the kid to know. An example is that Anne was called Annie by James, and that they have a sister named Ruth who is a society columnist, and that their father is a drunkard. Remarkable specific realities were told. Anne was satisfied that her brother was re-birthed in the body of the little boy, and so as Bruce and Andrea.
This reality is a clear, strong proof that reincarnation is a bright possibility.
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by businesslawyer(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Source please
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by Brijet(f): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
R u kidding me?
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by EMERIT2US(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
lol:wetun b d title of d film? make i go watch
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by benega: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
I remember my past life too. They called me jack the ripper
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by rawpadgin(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
nollywood is looking for a good script writer u are here wasting or talent
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by achinaboy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
weed cool
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by PietroRico(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2014
achinaboy:
weed cool
and alomo late in the night is a dangerous combo
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by ChristisGod: 2:07am On Nov 03, 2014
IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN TO DIE ONCE, AND AFTER DEATH JUDGMENT
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by Dlionsheart: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2014
AND WHAT IF THIS STORY IS MADE UP?

HOW CAN YOU PREPARE THIS RICE WITHOUT SOURCE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

it may test better if you add some sources, you know
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by Ajibam: 3:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Dlionsheart:
AND WHAT IF THIS STORY IS MADE UP?

HOW CAN YOU PREPARE THIS RICE WITHOUT SOURCE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

it may test better if you add some sources, you know
He has been plagiarising since onset!
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by Ajibam: 3:21am On Nov 03, 2014
benega:
I remember my past life too. They called me jack the ripper
grin grin
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by Ajibam: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Buzugee-->Obadiah777--->sukkot
MusKeeto-->Amanfrommars-->Muskeeto

e.tc..
I can't remember other weed smokers like that... Logicboy was their master..
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by mumumugu(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Ajibam:

He has been plagiarising since onset!

i was banned many times each tym i quote source........so i stopped

this is true life story not made up
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by mumumugu(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by davien(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by mumumugu(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
davien:
so a person claims to be re-incarnated therefore its true?..

so a book claims Jesus existed therefore its true
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by ChristisGod: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by davien(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
mumumugu:

so a book claims Jesus existed therefore its true
its good you get the circular logic and confirmation bias.... smiley
Re: Proof Of Reincarnation Here by GooseBaba: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bros, I sabi this story wella...

In actual fact, there was a drunkard in the spiritual entity that forgot to clean the old memory card before slotting it inside the new model..

He has since been reassigned to washing spiritual shiiit..

Meanwhile, akpors younger brother for warri get the same thing... Na ogogoro we take flush out the memory.. Now all he sees is people walking on their heads... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Position Of Jesus In Islam / Personal Revelations From "Jesus" Are Mostly From The Devil. / God Never Abandons His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.