Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation (2279 Views)

I Have 7 Physical Proof Of Reincarnation That Will Shock You / Extra Biblical Fact:- THE CREATION DAY THEORY / Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

Lamentations 3:38-39
38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
39 Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On May 20, 2015
Oya quote Hebrews 9:27 for me make I give you loooong lecture grin
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
MrPresident1:
Oya quote Hebrews 9:27 for me make I give you loooong lecture grin

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

For you were made from dust, and to dust you will return."

For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

Oya, bring it on cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

Omo kwara
"Slave" of d fulaniz
How far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Quran 36:51
“And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.”

You should know by now, that, it is futile to argue with the dead. Time will come when you will be released from the grave, and you will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Rilwayne001: 6:26am On May 21, 2015
MrPresident1:

“And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.”

You should know by now, that, it is futile to argue with the dead. Time will come when you will be released from the grave, and you will understand.

So, how is the above related to reincarnation?
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by nortcentrallord(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2015
MrPresident1:

grin cheesy grin you are badt bro.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by johnw74: 3:16am On May 30, 2015
Reincarnation is the belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.

Hence it is not Bibical

There are two resurrection, those who have died in Christ will be raised to everlasting life with Him
Those not in Christ will be thrown into the Lake of Fire

That could include those who change what the Bible says for their own words,
their own glory, their own followers.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by true2god: 11:59am On May 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Riliwanu are you quoting from the quran or the Bible?
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Reincarnation is the belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.

Hence it is not Bibical

There are two resurrection, those who have died in Christ will be raised to everlasting life with Him
Those not in Christ will be thrown into the Lake of Fire

That could include those who change what the Bible says for their own words,
their own glory, their own followers.

Support your position with the Scriptures.
You define reincarnation, then promptly dismiss it as not being Biblical without proof. SMH. Prove your position.

The resurrection is not the resurrection of the dead in the grave, it is the resurrection of the living dead, men physically living but mentally and spiritually dead, dead because they do not have the knowledge of God. They will resurrect when the light of God's Word illuminates them again, the time is here already, but the haters of God, those who enslaved His people, those who changed the image of the merciful and ever-loving and ever-kind God into the image of a monster will be punished severely. They will be turned into the lake of fire.

I teach wisdom. The truth is not for the weak or children.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by johnw74: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Support your position with the Scriptures.
You define reincarnation, then promptly dismiss it as not being Biblical without proof. SMH. Prove your position.

The resurrection is not the resurrection of the dead in the grave, it is the resurrection of the living dead, men physically living but mentally and spiritually dead, dead because they do not have the knowledge of God. They will resurrect when the light of God's Word illuminates them again, the time is here already, but the haters of God, those who enslaved His people, those who changed the image of the merciful and ever-loving and ever-kind God into the image of a monster will be punished severely. They will be turned into the lake of fire.

I teach wisdom. The truth is not for the weak or children.

You teach unbibical rubbish.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

You teach unbibical rubbish.
1 Corinthians 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by johnw74: 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

1 Corinthians 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

I'm well able to bear meat, but as far as pres1. teachings go I cannot bear rot.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

I'm well able to bear meat, but as far as pres1. teachings go I cannot bear rot.

LOL.

Mathew 22:33
33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

Hosea 14:9
Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Mark 6:14-16
14. Now King Herod heard of Him, for His name had become well known. And he said, John the Baptist is risen from the dead, and therefore, these powers are at work in him.
15. Others said, it is Elijah. And others, it is the Prophet or like one of the prophets.
16. But when Herod heard, he said. This is John, whom I beheaded, he has risen from the dead.
Mark 8:27-29
27. Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Phillippi, and on the road, He asked His disciples, saying to them, Who do men say that I am?
28. So they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets.
29. He said to them, But who do you say that I am? Peter anwered and said to Him; You are the Christ.
Here people believed that Elijah, John the Baptist or one of the prophets reincarnated as Jesus. But their belief was wrong.

Ecc.9:10 Whatever your hands find to do, do it with your might: for there is no WORK or DEVICE or KNOWLEDGE or WISDOM in the grave where you are going. (KJV)
10. Work hard at whatever you do because there will be no ACTION, no THOUGHT, no KNOWLEDGE, no WISDOM in the world of the dead- and that is where you are going.(GB)
Ecc.9:5-6
5. For the living know that they will die; But the DEAD know NOTHING. And they have no more reward. For the memory of them is forgotten.
6. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; NEVERMORE will they have a share in ANYTHING done under the sun.
I know these passages are vey clear on this issue being discussed.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by gatiano(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Dead in most cases of the Bible does not refer to the dead as in dead those who ascended or passed away. The dead referred to are the living dead. People who have life and yet can't do for self, anything they do seems not to ever work. (you know who those people are).

Eccl 9:5-6; Refers to a people who know from the beginning of their time that they would die, it does not mean a person, but a people. so while they live, they should grow and grow till the end of them. (they do know themselves, if you open your mind to in truth, you'd know).

Barnabaseloka:
Mark 6:14-16
14. Now King Herod heard of Him, for His name had become well known. And he said, John the Baptist is risen from the dead, and therefore, these powers are at work in him.
15. Others said, it is Elijah. And others, it is the Prophet or like one of the prophets.
16. But when Herod heard, he said. This is John, whom I beheaded, he has risen from the dead.
Mark 8:27-29
27. Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Phillippi, and on the road, He asked His disciples, saying to them, Who do men say that I am?
28. So they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets.
29. He said to them, But who do you say that I am? Peter anwered and said to Him; You are the Christ.
Here people believed that Elijah, John the Baptist or one of the prophets reincarnated as Jesus. But their belief was wrong.

Ecc.9:10 Whatever your hands find to do, do it with your might: for there is no WORK or DEVICE or KNOWLEDGE or WISDOM in the grave where you are going. (KJV)
10. Work hard at whatever you do because there will be no ACTION, no THOUGHT, no KNOWLEDGE, no WISDOM in the world of the dead- and that is where you are going.(GB)
Ecc.9:5-6
5. For the living know that they will die; But the DEAD know NOTHING. And they have no more reward. For the memory of them is forgotten.
6. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; NEVERMORE will they have a share in ANYTHING done under the sun.
I know these passages are vey clear on this issue being discussed.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
gatiano:
Dead in most cases of the Bible does not refer to the dead as in dead those who ascended or passed away. The dead referred to are the living dead. People who have life and yet can't do for self, anything they do seems not to ever work. (you know who those people are).

Eccl 9:5-6; Refers to a people who know from the beginning of their time that they would die, it does not mean a person, but a people. so while they live, they should grow and grow till the end of them. (they do know themselves, if you open your mind to in truth, you'd know).

Yes in the bible, death can symbolise different things such as Dead to sin and the world. But the topic talks about the dead (those who have physically died) and them coming back to the earth (Reincarnation).
The dead wil rise (made to live again physically on two occasions:
1. When Jesus will come to take His people away from the earth. The dead in Christ will rise first, then, other believers in Christ who are still alive will join them to meet Jesus in the air;
2. During the jugdement day when EVERYONE will stand before God to be judged.
Any form of coming back to the earth by the dead is either the manipulation of the Devil or mere illusion.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
It pains me when i see foolish Muslims trying the merge the bible and the Quran.everyone should stick to thier own convictions.

if you are a christian stick to the bible and if ur a muslim,stick to ur Quran.

Samething applies for foolish christians too.
The ones that do it the most ON THIS FORUM are the muslims..i feel there is some kind of inferiority complex.

That is BTW
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by gatiano(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Any form of coming to life after death is zombie or demonic, that is true, if i should see My Grandma in her usual body. But that is not reincarnation.

We are composed of three entities; 1) The Spirit, 2)The Soul, and 3) The Body.

The Body is just a material, when the body expires or worns out, It is disposed, and buried, never to rise again, even when Jesus or/and Yahweh or Allah comes, He has no use for the body. It is gone and gone, and if it is seen again physically, then something diabolic had taken over it.

The Soul- The soul is who you really are, never existed before, it is new and unique, as its own personality and given a gift of freewill. Whether the soul goes spend a long time or short time in hell, or dies or lives depends on how the soul uses his/her gift of freewill. No matter how good we are, we will all go to that realm called hell except for children less than 10 years old. because they have no knowledge of either good or bad yet. The rest of us have, even if we do not commit them, we have experienced it to wash all bad habits away. No soul would take a single bad innocent habit into that realm called heaven no matter how good. that hell realm has a set time that it would self destroy, all who will remain in it dies forever. Going to this hell does not mean pain, for the meek and kind hearted who have submitted to The Creator will not feel a single pain, it would be blissful until they slide into the heavenly realm.
In the heavenly realm, The soul goes on in training, ritual and education till it becomes a creator. That is the purpose of our living, to become a creator.

The Spirit; This is The Creator, He/She can never die, He/She has been without a beginning and without no ending. He/She made the universes and all that are and have been within all of them. He/She IS The First. He/She made Himself/Herself a body, that body was Black in skin color (this is not racial thing), it only make sense that He/She had to be Black, because from Black comes all the colours present in everything and animals alike. It is only the Black that has both the dominant Black gene and the recessive light gene.
When the non-blacks racially made God image in white, Can God be a recessive person? If HE/SHE was or/and is, How come there are Black people on the earth? Non-blacks can not procreate Blacks, it is scientifically and spiritually impossible.
It is The Creator who continously reincarnate in the Black people of this earth and all other earths out there. They reincarnate without stop. They reincarnate in conception of a new soul, the parents DNA will definitely shape the new soul into a unique humanbeing and it goes on like that without stop. So, Who are You? You are also The Creator, without the Creator inside of you, you won't have life.

What about the non-blacks? Don't they have spirits? They do have Spirit of The Creator, But it is in a collective state. That is why their melanin is closely packed and in that of Black people, it is sparse. The non-Blacks can not reincarnate except they become born-again(literally), then, their future may have an eternal life. Thus the Eccl 9:5-6 is all about.

You have always been here from the beginning, The moment your consciousness meets with your unconsciousness, You would remember, then, you would be able to call yourself God, just as Jesus proclaimed Himself. Nevetheless, A son or daughter of God, is also God.

Barnabaseloka:

Yes in the bible, death can symbolise different things such as Dead to sin and the world. But the topic talks about the dead (those who have physically died) and them coming back to the earth (Reincarnation).
The dead wil rise (made to live again) ONLY on three occasions:
1. When Jesus will come to take His people away from the earth. The dead in Christ will rise first, then, other believers in Christ who are still alive will join them to meet Jesus in the air;
2. The raising of those who will be executed later for thei faith in Christ, after Jesus had taken His people away to reign with Him for a thousand years.
3. During the jugdement day when EVERYONE will stand before God to be judged.
Any form of coming back to the earth by the dead is either the manipulation of the Devil or mere illusion.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
gatiano:
Any form of coming to life after death is zombie or demonic, that is true, if i should see My Grandma in her usual body. But that is not reincarnation.

We are composed of three entities; 1) The Spirit, 2)The Soul, and 3) The Body.

The Body is just a material, when the body expires or worns out, It is disposed, and buried, never to rise again, even when Jesus or/and Yahweh or Allah comes, He has no use for the body. It is gone and gone, and if it is seen again physically, then something diabolic had taken over it.

The Soul- The soul is who you really are, never existed before, it is new and unique, as its own personality and given a gift of freewill. Whether the soul goes spend a long time or short time in hell, or dies or lives depends on how the soul uses his/her gift of freewill. No matter how good we are, we will all go to that realm called hell except for children less than 10 years old. because they have no knowledge of either good or bad yet. The rest of us have, even if we do not commit them, we have experienced it to wash all bad habits away. No soul would take a single bad innocent habit into that realm called heaven no matter how good. that hell realm has a set time that it would self destroy, all who will remain in it dies forever. Going to this hell does not mean pain, for the meek and kind hearted who have submitted to The Creator will not feel a single pain, it would be blissful until they slide into the heavenly realm.
In the heavenly realm, The soul goes on in training, ritual and education till it becomes a creator. That is the purpose of our living, to become a creator.

The Spirit; This is The Creator, He/She can never die, He/She has been without a beginning and without no ending. He/She made the universes and all that are and have been within all of them. He/She IS The First. He/She made Himself/Herself a body, that body was Black in skin color (this is not racial thing), it only make sense that He/She had to be Black, because from Black comes all the colours present in everything and animals alike. It is only the Black that has both the dominant Black gene and the recessive light gene.
When the non-blacks racially made God image in white, Can God be a recessive person? If HE/SHE was or/and is, How come there are Black people on the earth? Non-blacks can not procreate Blacks, it is scientifically and spiritually impossible.
It is The Creator who continously reincarnate in the Black people of this earth and all other earths out there. They reincarnate without stop. They reincarnate in conception of a new soul, the parents DNA will definitely shape the new soul into a unique humanbeing and it goes on like that without stop. So, Who are You? You are also The Creator, without the Creator inside of you, you won't have life.

What about the non-blacks? Don't they have spirits? They do have Spirit of The Creator, But it is in a collective state. That is why their melanin is closely packed and in that of Black people, it is sparse. The non-Blacks can not reincarnate except they become born-again(literally), then, their future may have an eternal life. Thus the Eccl 9:5-6 is all about.

You have always been here from the beginning, The moment your consciousness meets with your unconsciousness, You would remember, then, you would be able to call yourself God, just as Jesus proclaimed Himself. Nevetheless, A son or daughter of God, is also God.

Here, we do not discuss genes or blood as reincarnation. You resemble you grandpa or garandma b/c you have their blood that contains their genes in you. We are talking about the dead taking up another body to reappear on the earth.

1. if the dead know NOTHING (implying both spiritual and physical) (Ecc.9:5-6), and there is no knowledge, no thought, no wisdom, no work or action in the WORLD of the DEAD (where the dead are) Ecc.9:10, how will they know when and how to reincarnate or come back to the world?
2. When will the consciousness meet the uncosciousness?
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by gatiano(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
When The Spirit incarnates depends on Him/Her, He/She knows best when to incarnate and don't just do it anyhow, it is calculated and in turns. That is why the Black people are the most controlled population, Our population is spiritually controlled, not like the non-black people who tries to stabilize our population. China and India for example are a non-black people (india do have a little Black people), As you can see for their population, they lack the females. Europeans lack males, most have died in wars and still dieing from drinking.
But look at the Black population, we are always 50% male, 50% female, or ratio 49:51. remember all your classrooms, how many boys, how many girls, you would note that the difference is not much atall or the same.

The Spirit incarnates at His/Her own timing, He/She is self guided.

How does the dead know, God would always raise a person from among a people to teach the dead. Jesus was one, Moses, Muhammad, David, Jonah, Job and in the present time Elijah Muhammad (most don't believe Him, most didn't believe all of the Messagers of the past too until their demise). God raises them, This God is also A Person that would raise the dead or ressurect the dead. What ressurect the dead? The Truth.
Thus, You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Jesus was the most important in the Bible and the Quran. Jesus is not seen Higher that any of the prophets of Black people by The Creator, But His work was the most important.

Unconscious and Conscious mind. Do not mistake the sub-conscious mind for the Unconscious mind, they are entirely different from each other.
The sub-conscious mind are the conscious activities of our present mind that has been locked away by ourselves due to traumas, shock and other unwanted experiences, example; Our birthing process.

Unconscious mind is totally different, It really solely in the hands of The Creator. We are all born with both the conscious memory(mind) and the unconscious memory(mind). Jesus was born with both been conscious. Thus, He is said to be born of a virgin or Holy- Spirit. Physically Jesus biological Father was Joseph. This unconsciouness of Jesus got activated when He was only 12; Then He began to woooow the Elders of the time of the Knowledge He knew. Yet, after then, He had to be trained in Egypt, He travelled all over the earth, it may be possible that He went outside of our planet(that info is not given). Jesus was God after He passed His Exam, This exam is called temptation. We will all pass through it alive or in death. It comes in many different ways, If I or You or We do not pass it, We will do it again. Malcolm X was tested, He failed but it is not bad, He must have passed it now or will do it again.
Will you say you love and believe in God and won't be tested? God would test Men and Mankind alike.

It is in Your Unconscious memory that all your past life are recorded till the beginning of the universe and beyond, meeting your Creator face to face while you yet live or while ascended. You would know all the mathematics, sciences, astronomy, history everything, You will know all, anybody who knows all that there is, is God, Full in knowledge but not yet in Wisdom. Wisdom is by Age. Thus The Ruler of the Universe is the Oldest Elders (Allah or God) in physical body. He is not Jesus.

Barnabaseloka:

Here, we do not discuss genes or blood as reincarnation. You resemble you grandpa or garandma b/c you have their blood that contains their genes in you. We are talking about the dead taking up another body to reappear on the earth.

if the dead know NOTHING (implying both spiritual and physical) (Ecc.9:5-6), and there is no knowledge, no wisdom, no work or action in the world of the dead (where the dead are) Ecc.9:10, how will they know when and how to reincarnate or come back to the world?
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
gatiano:
When The Spirit incarnates depends on Him/Her, He/She knows best when to incarnate and don't just do it anyhow, it is calculated and in turns. That is why the Black people are the most controlled population, Our population is spiritually controlled, not like the non-black people who tries to stabilize our population. China and India for example are a non-black people (india do have a little Black people), As you can see for their population, they lack the females. Europeans lack males, most have died in wars and still dieing from drinking.
But look at the Black population, we are always 50% male, 50% female, or ratio 49:51. remember all your classrooms, how many boys, how many girls, you would note that the difference is not much atall or the same.

The Spirit incarnates at His/Her own timing, He/She is self guided.

How does the dead know, God would always raise a person from among a people to teach the dead. Jesus was one, Moses, Muhammad, David, Jonah, Job and in the present time Elijah Muhammad (most don't believe Him, most didn't believe all of the Messagers of the past too until their demise). God raises them, This God is also A Person that would raise the dead or ressurect the dead. What ressurect the dead? The Truth.
Thus, You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Jesus was the most important in the Bible and the Quran. Jesus is not seen Higher that any of the prophets of Black people by The Creator, But His work was the most important.

Unconscious and Conscious mind. Do not mistake the sub-conscious mind for the Unconscious mind, they are entirely different from each other.
The sub-conscious mind are the conscious activities of our present mind that has been locked away by ourselves due to traumas, shock and other unwanted experiences, example; Our birthing process.

Unconscious mind is totally different, It really solely in the hands of The Creator. We are all born with both the conscious memory(mind) and the unconscious memory(mind). Jesus was born with both been conscious. Thus, He is said to be born of a virgin or Holy- Spirit. Physically Jesus biological Father was Joseph. This unconsciouness of Jesus got activated when He was only 12; Then He began to woooow the Elders of the time of the Knowledge He knew. Yet, after then, He had to be trained in Egypt, He travelled all over the earth, it may be possible that He went outside of our planet(that info is not given). Jesus was God after He passed His Exam, This exam is called temptation. We will all pass through it alive or in death. It comes in many different ways, If I or You or We do not pass it, We will do it again. Malcolm X was tested, He failed but it is not bad, He must have passed it now or will do it again.
Will you say you love and believe in God and won't be tested? God would test Men and Mankind alike.

It is in Your Unconscious memory that all your past life are recorded till the beginning of the universe and beyond, meeting your Creator face to face while you yet live or while ascended. You would know all the mathematics, sciences, astronomy, history everything, You will know all, anybody who knows all that there is, is God, Full in knowledge but not yet in Wisdom. Wisdom is by Age. Thus The Ruler of the Universe is the Oldest Elders (Allah or God) in physical body. He is not Jesus.

Bro, even a lay man can understand what I have written for they are put down in simple english words.
1. If a dead person knows when to reincarnate, it means he/she has knowledge and thought and wisdom. This contradicts what I quoted that a dead person does not have thought, knowledge or wisdom.
2. When a dead person reincarnates, then work has been done from the world of the dead to the physical. This also contradicts what I quoted that the in the land of the dead, there is no work or action.
Now which one contradicts the other- is it God's word or is it your own thoughts?

I say again that the dead know NOTHING in the world of the dead. The dead have got no time to think, work, become knowledgeable or wise, or perform any action. So, time has no influence on the dead.

Can you proof to me how Jesus or any of the believers of old reincarnated?
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

1. if the dead know NOTHING (implying both spiritual and physical) (Ecc.9:5-6), and there is no knowledge, no thought, no wisdom, no work or action in the WORLD of the DEAD (where the dead are) Ecc.9:10, how will they know when and how to reincarnate or come back to the world?
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by gatiano(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yes, The dead know nothing indeed. Proof- Negroes can't clean there streets, it is trash and refuse filled, negroes can generate their electricity, they would have to bow to the colonialists to do it for them, negroes can't get good portable drinking water, negroes can cultivate their own food, and if they do, they eat it wrong and over eat which lead to their untimely physical death, negroes can't choose a good candidate to represent them because they do know the process of voting, negroes always want to be like everybody else except himself/herself, negro would not buy his fellow negro's merchandise or products, instead would glad give it to other races buying fake, negroes can't produce, manufacture and educate themselves in their own ways and culture, but a burrowed and enforced one. negro has no economy (do not mistake that Nigerian economy as yours, did your fathers name the place "Nigeria"wink?

So where is the knowledge, wisdom, and life in the above mentioned? show me. What is written above simply mean "Dead" which now needs or must ressurect.

When that your material body dies, That is the end of that body, there is no need for it ever again. However, You are not dead, You consist of Energy, It can neither be created nor destroyed. At the point of dead as it is today, You will be more aware (it doesn't mean to kill yourself, it is the greatest and grievous sin, or to kill another without a just cause)(those who call themselves muslims but are not are crazy oo).

That is what dead means. In reality, There is nothing called death, except that which i mentioned above.

Eccl 9:5-6 refer to people who are now living and that would die because of their injustice and inequality, the killings, raping, stealing, tricking of the sleeping(dead) people- negro.

Proof for recarnation? Do you say the Yoruba are st upid? or Foo lish? Even The Igbos know of reincarnation, Do you say they are mad?
Not all Negro slept deeply. A lot of Blackmen and Blackwomen are now awaken except the ones still blind, blinded by the devil's religion of christianity and white arabdized mohammedian religion also fake/split Judeism.

Barnabaseloka:

Bro, even a lay man can understand what I have written for they are put down in simple english words.
1. If a dead person knows when to reincarnate, it means he/she has knowledge and thought and wisdom. This contradicts what I quoted that a dead person does not have thought, knowledge or wisdom.
2. When a dead person reincarnates, then work has been done from the world of the dead to the physical. This also contradicts what I quoted that the in the land of the dead, there is no work or action.
Now which one contradicts the other- is it God's word or is it your own thoughts?

I say again that the dead know NOTHING in the world of the dead. The dead have got no time to think, work, become knowledgeable or wise, or perform any action. So, time has no influence on the dead.

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
gatiano:
Yes, The dead know nothing indeed. Proof- Negroes can't clean there streets, it is trash and refuse filled, negroes can generate their electricity, they would have to bow to the colonialists to do it for them, negroes can't get good portable drinking water, negroes can cultivate their own food, and if they do, they eat it wrong and over eat which lead to their untimely physical death, negroes can't choose a good candidate to represent them because they do know the process of voting, negroes always want to be like everybody else except himself/herself, negro would not buy his fellow negro's merchandise or products, instead would glad give it to other races buying fake, negroes can't produce, manufacture and educate themselves in their own ways and culture, but a burrowed and enforced one. negro has no economy (do not mistake that Nigerian economy as yours, did your fathers name the place "Nigeria"wink?

So where is the knowledge, wisdom, and life in the above mentioned? show me. What is written above simply mean "Dead" which now needs or must ressurect.

When that your material body dies, That is the end of that body, there is no need for it ever again. However, You are not dead, You consist of Energy, It can neither be created nor destroyed. At the point of dead as it is today, You will be more aware (it doesn't mean to kill yourself, it is the greatest and grievous sin, or to kill another without a just cause)(those who call themselves muslims but are not are crazy oo).

That is what dead means. In reality, There is nothing called death, except that which i mentioned above.

Eccl 9:5-6 refer to people who are now living and that would die because of their injustice and inequality, the killings, raping, stealing, tricking of the sleeping(dead) people- negro.

Proof for recarnation? Do you say the Yoruba are st upid? or Foo lish? Even The Igbos know of reincarnation, Do you say they are mad?
Not all Negro slept deeply. A lot of Blackmen and Blackwomen are now awaken except the ones still blind, blinded by the devil's religion of christianity and white arabdized mohammedian religion also fake/split Judeism.

I won't argue with you anymore on this. What you hold on is human wisdom of reasoning. I have shown you what the word of God says concerning those that are dead, but you fail to understand it. Rather you kept on using human ideologies about negroes and other people, which cannot explain what I quoted, to contradict yourself.

You could not prove to me in simple terms how Jesus and the other believers you mentioned reincarnated. You also failed to address two issues:
1. That if the dead know when they will reincarnate, then, they have knowledge and wisdom and thought.
2. That if a dead person reincarnates from the world of the dead to the physical, then work or action has taken place.
Against what the Scriptures said:
1. That there is no thought, no wisdom, no knowledge in the world of the dead.
2. That there is no action or work done by a dead person in the world of the dead.

I only adhere to what the scriptures say concerning the dead, not what tribe or any other person says.
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by Barnabaseloka(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2016
I think omonnakoda will be interested in this thread
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Reincarnation is a Bible fact!

Both Paul and Peter say that they will be here when Christ will return. God is not the God of the dead but of the living.

Paul and Peter are now with us, waiting for the fulfillment of the blessed hope and promise
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by swegiedon(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
Reincarnation is a Bible fact!

Both Paul and Peter say that they will be here when Christ will return. God is not the God of the dead but of the living.

Paul and Peter are now with us, waiting for the fulfillment of the blessed hope and promise
I would take Paul and peter being here as a metaphor
Re: Biblical Fact Of Reincarnation by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
swegiedon:

I would take Paul and peter being here as a metaphor

Metaphor? How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DELIVERANCE OR FOOLERY?(A Pastor On Top Of His Church Member Doing 'deliverance) / Manchester United (The Red Devils) / Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.