Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks (8049 Views)

Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2021

Well you have been deceived for a very long time with the family background of Nnamdi Kanu. He never schooled and graduated in London, instead he was a common brixton barber.
Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from university of Nigeria Nsuka for being a cultist.
Well Nnamdi Kanu was never a strong man so he wanted to look strong. His contributions was going to mass communication to be chasing after girls.
So Nnamdi Kanu's mother's boyfriend who lives in Manchester till date sent Nnamdi Kanu to the U.K with a student's visa. He did not go to any school. Give me where he graduated then I'll hang my self.
Just like Simeon Ekpa I challenged to show the medal he won for Nigeria. But the medal he showed because of my challenge all had Finland's flag. So Simeon Ekpa actually won no medal for Nigeria. The medal Simeon Ekpa won was for a village competition in Finland.
So with Nnamdi Kanu sweet mouth he entered a Ghanian woman's hand that was the woman that gave him his Britain's citizenship. He impregnated the woman that was how he got his first son. If you investigate this and its a lie I will delete all my pages.

Nnamdi Kanu was never any graduate.

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/videos/209909524463382/

Fast forward to the 9th minute to hear the school background of Nnamdi Kanu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
What is your point?

7 Likes

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by juve4life: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2021
You cant say things like this with no proof or even other witnesses

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Arda1000(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Small small madness

8 Likes

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by paramakina202: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Everything points to the fact he is a dropout,He never did NYSC service etc.....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2021
paramakina202:
Everything points to the fact he is a dropout,He never did NYSC service etc.....

He deceived his bingos that he graduated in London

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by mybiz234: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=106182307][/quote]

Fulani herdsmen were killing people and raping women in the southeast. You never reported anything about it.

Is it because you are an ignoble immoral paid agent?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by paramakina202: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He deceived his bingos that he graduated in London

It is unfortunately that bad leadership have allowed some criminals based abroad to hijack Igboland and it not going to be funny.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by CaptainAyub: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Fulani herdsmen were killing people and raping women in the southeast. You never reported anything about it.

Oga there is no killer herdsmen in Igbo land. A guy was arrested recently for masterminding killings in Benue. And he is not even fulani. Didn't u see the recent confession of Nelly Ofeogbu former DOS member how Chinasa Nworu masterminded the killings of some people in Igbo land and shouted Fulani and she called names. Check my thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by hisgrace090: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Its very infortunate how many are against anyone who speak against the killer fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by stanluiz(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2021
The op is right. Kanu sometimes does not reason and behave like somebody that goes to school.

Because I don't understand how someone will call for the release of Criminals, thiefs, kidnappers and armed robbers from prison then later Armed them and called them ESN.

Most of his home based supporters in the east are Thugs, touts, hoodlums and miscreants who are semi illiterates or not educated.

If kanu is properly educated. He will work with intellectuals , professionals, reasonable and educated people in the South East on biafra restoration not by working with illiterates, touts and miscreants like Ikonso , dragon , onye army etc.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2021
stanluiz:
The op is right. Kanu sometimes does not reason and behave like somebody that goes to school.

Because I don't understand how someone will call for the release of Criminals, thiefs, kidnappers and armed robbers from prison then later Armed them and called them ESN.

Most of his home based supporters in the east are Thugs, touts, hoodlums and miscreants who are semi illiterates or not educated.

If kanu is properly educated. He will work with intelligent , reasonable and educated people in the South East on biafra restoration not by working with illiterates, touts and miscreants like Ikonso , dragon , onye army etc.

He was just a common barber in Brixton

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Rexwalters1: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2021
juve4life:
You cant say things like this with no proof or even other witnesses
When Mazi told you people about the tale of Jubril from Sudan, did you ask for any proof? Maybe it was the Sudanese that addressed the United Nations General Assembly on Friday the 24th of September 2021?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by stanluiz(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Barber cheesy

No wonder he couldn't achieve anything despite staying many years in UK.

He knows our people are emotional when it comes to biafra. He now set up ipob and radio biafra and tell our people to donate money for biafra restoration.

He use those money donations to live extravagant lifestyle in UK.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Rexwalters1: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I’m not surprised, Barber shops are known as established gossip centers for Africans in the Diaspora, I believe that is the source of most of his information about Nigeria, from the barber’s shop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by juve4life: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When Mazi told you people about the tale of Jubril from Sudan, did you ask for any proof? Maybe it was the Sudanese that addressed the United Nations General Assembly on Friday the 24th of September 2021?
I never believed in that or a lot of things he has said. He can come off as mentally unwell (the Israel stuff and his death threats particularly) and his ardent followers take his word as gospel. It can deeply offend some.

Also, that Rusesabagina guy you mentioned deserved his sentence. He got lucky with Hollywood but he was in bed with Hutu Power groups

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by AcademicWriter: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Ikpunwanyianamb: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
low, the useless low life goat called kanu should have got himself educated first on how freedom fighting is done before engaging in this cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
low, the useless low life goat called kanu should have got himself educated first on how freedom fighting is done before engaging in this cheesy

Keep creating profiles to tarnish he's image. But Ijele why can't you come out in public. Come to head bridge Otu Nkwo and say this if you are saying the truth . Come oooh nwant don't be afraid
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Ikpunwanyianamb: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Keep creating profiles to tarnish he's image. But Ijele why can't you come out in public. Come to head bridge Otu Nkwo and say this if you are saying the truth . Come oooh nwant don't be afraid
As usual uneducated miscreants are only known for violence just like boko haram so this further confirms the Op saying grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

As usual uneducated miscreants are only known for violence just like boko haram so this further confirms the Op saying grin cheesy

I dare you if you are educated show your certificate let me show mine to PhD level. I know you are tout deported from turkey and now you wanna chase clout with Nnamdi kanu. Your a dummy and a fool Ijele . At this point I won't reply you because I know you won't come to east in your life time again. Fulani man.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Ikpunwanyianamb: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Giovanni2332:

I dare you if you are educated show your certificate let me show mine to PhD level. I know you are tout deported from turkey and now you wanna chase clout with Nnamdi kanu. Your a dummy and a fool Ijele . At this point I won't reply you because I know you won't come to east in your life time again. Fulani man.
Iponk terrorist miscreant bleating like a goat as usual. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Can u bet 1 million?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Iponk terrorist miscreant bleating like a goat as usual. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Come down to east please is it not your father's land or your real father na Fulani man . Come to east simple stop making yourself look stupid to make a point . Please come down to east and get your fan base why are you afraid . Come home and make a point don't stay in DSS office to rant . Come home and tell us what you know so people will believe you.
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Come down to east please is it not your father's land or your real father na Fulani man . Come to east simple stop making yourself look stupid to make a point . Please come down to east and get your fan base why are you afraid . Come home and make a point don't stay in DSS office to rant . Come home and tell us what you know so people will believe you.

Oga we no dey fear u. Ijelespeaks was threatened to come to an open place he came to banex plaza and was live still una morale no reach. He came to court still nothing. The day he did 250k giveaway on Facebook which I posted here he gave his live location still nothing.

If u want him in the east he doesn't want u to waste his time and transport. Can u bet it 1 million naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Can u bet 1 million?

Where can we meet am ready . If you can let's go there .
Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by gidgiddy: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
ThankYouGod:
What is your point?

The guy has no point. I dont know if he thinks Nnamdi Kanu's followers follow him because of his educational qualifications, past sex life or how he got his British citizenship? Nnamdi Kanu is not running for any political office

Nobody cares about that. What they care about is the agitation for Biafra. If Nnamdi Kanu likes let him be a cross dressing palmwine tapper from the 90's, what matters is the agitation for Biafra, which nobody has managed to do better than him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga we no dey fear u. Ijelespeaks was threatened to come to an open place he came to banex plaza and was live still una morale no reach. He came to court still nothing. The day he did 250k giveaway on Facebook which I posted here he gave his live location still nothing.

If u want him in the east he doesn't want u to waste his time and transport. Can u bet it 1 million naira?

Let's go there I bet #1m . Come to head bridge Otu Nkwo or choose a location. Let's go there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kola Balogun: APC Not A Threat To PDP, Makinde’s Reelection / Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.