Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep (7466 Views)

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
2 Peter 2:3 (KJV)
And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Vooks

If I may ask, do you believe God has given the divine power to wrought miracles to any man today?

If yes, can you give a name of one true miracle worker?

You claimed you have the true unction to perform these miracles occasionally, please explain why you don't heal more often.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
What is more often?
shdemidemi:
Vooks

If I may ask, do you believe God has given the divine power to wrought miracles to any man today?

If yes, can you give a name of one true miracle worker?

You claimed you have the true unction to perform these miracles occasionally, please explain why you don't heal more often.

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
vooks could you kindly explain along few lines what prayer predator is all about?
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Prayer predators is an expose on a charlatan who purports to heal all manner of diseases including Aids/HIV

The investigative journalists unearthed his tricks of trade including
1. Fake testimonies
2. Coached testimonies
3. Stage magic- fake blood....
4. The enterprise/money aspect of the ministry
5. Fake prophecies
6.cold reading

The most outstanding thing about the documentary is the EVIDENCE
1. Confession of ex-accomplices
2. Hidden cameras

Bidam:
vooks could you kindly explain along few lines what prayer predator is all about?

4 Likes

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by PastorKun(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
vooks:
Prayer predators is an expose on a charlatan who purports to heal all manner of diseases including Aids/HIV

The investigative journalists unearthed his tricks of trade including
1. Fake testimonies
2. Coached testimonies
3. Stage magic- fake blood....
4. The enterprise/money aspect of the ministry
5. Fake prophecies
6.cold reading

The most outstanding thing about the documentary is the EVIDENCE
1. Confession of ex-accomplices
2. Hidden cameras

They shall all be exposed in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
PastorKun:

They shall all be exposed in Jesus name. Amen

Unfortunately, not all of them will be exposed. We will always have these tares among the wheat, it is the duty of anyone seeking God to discern and look introspectively on why they became christians.

If you think Jesus died so you can have a good marriage, you will definitely fall victim to a charlatan who claims he was called to marriage ministry. If what you lust over is money or more money, your 'pastor' will be the prosperity swindler. One will always find a pastor for what they lust over, i.e you will always find a pastor for what really is your 'god'.

But if the reason you came is to know God, you will definitely find a place where God alone is taught.
Jeremiah 29
13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

4 Likes

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by birdman(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2014
shdemidemi:

If you think Jesus died so you can have a good marriage, you will definitely fall victim to a charlatan who claims he was called to marriage ministry.

so...did Jesus die so you can have a bad marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2014
The issue of miracles being exploited don't invalidate the teaching. Many have been brought under bondage by a distorted teaching of the Amazing Grace or holiness. We may as well say that only the atheist is truly immune from spiritual abuse

shdemidemi:

Unfortunately, not all of them will be exposed. We will always have these tares among the wheat, it is the duty of anyone seeking God to discern and look introspectively on why they became christians.

If you think Jesus died so you can have a good marriage, you will definitely fall victim to a charlatan who claims he was called to marriage ministry. If what you lust over is money or more money, your 'pastor' will be the prosperity swindler. One will always find a pastor for what they lust over, i.e you will always find a pastor for what really is your 'god'.

But if the reason you came is to know God, you will definitely find a place where God alone is taught.
Jeremiah 29
13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by Goshen360(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
birdman:

No, Jesus didn't die so you can have a bad marriage. What he's saying is, you can't have a perfect marriage either as there's none. There's always ups and downs so why will charlatans deceive someone to look like you can have a perfect marriage when you will never have one.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by Goshen360(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ topic,

I weep for my generation o. I wish all will come to the knowledge of truth that sets men free. This is just telling me to return and never give up on my\our good fight for the faith. These men, like the one in that video had gone to deep and eaten Christianity so badly.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
birdman:

Noooo... He did not die so you can have a bad marriage either. All I am saying is this- Look for God, and all things (and if it includes a good marriage it) shall be added unto you.

The mistake anyone will make is to go to God because he/she want a good marriage. Look for God first, He will put every other thing in place by divine logistics.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by birdman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
shdemidemi:

Noooo... He did not die so you can have a bad marriage either. All I am saying is this- Look for God, and all things (and if it includes a good marriage it) shall be added unto you.

The mistake anyone will make is to go to God because he/she want a good marriage. Look for God first, He will put every other thing in place by divine logistics.

gotcha...I agree 100%

"divine logistics" smiley

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by dorox(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Where are the "touch not my anointed" crowd? This pastor is no different from Daddy G.O Adeboye and company, his only "guilt" is to lack finesse and to allow himself to be caught in his scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
^^^ TRUE

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2014
The first step toward redeeming Christianity is understanding that ministers are just men like you. This schism between ministers and the laity is what gave birth to Catholicism right up to papal infallibility BS
dorox:
Where are the "touch not my anointed" crowd? This pastor is no different from Daddy G.O Adeboye and company, his only "guilt" is to lack finesse and to allow himself to be caught in his scam.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Who doesn't want a good marriage?
God created marriages so I don't know where better to get marriage manuals than from the manufacturer
shdemidemi:

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2014
vooks:
Who doesn't want a good marriage?
God created marriages so I don't know where better to get marriage manuals than from the manufacturer

Seem to me like you come to nairaland for a challenge or a show of ability to impose ideas.

I advise you read through properly to understand and not read to object; you might end up missing cogent points that might be beneficiary to your walk with God because you will always be about your next point. I have not said anyone wants a bad marriage, all I say is- look for God, when you find God, all the other distractions (the bible call them 'things') will be perfected by God.

You should not put the horse before the cart by using God as a means to get a good marriage or any other thing for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Seems to me like you take exception to any opposition to your BS. This is not your church full of sheeple that swallow your heresies without chewing, but intelligent and extremely rational beings. Get used to brains at work sir wink

You don't need prayers, you don't need Holy Spirit, your profession it seems is milking God's Word of ALL power and then wondering why impotence haunts you like your shadow. Even sons of Belial called you a fool
shdemidemi:

Seem to me like you come to nairaland for a challenge or a show of ability to impose ideas.

I advise you read through properly to understand and not read to object; you might end up missing cogent points that might be beneficiary to your walk with God because you will always be about your next point. I have not said anyone wants a bad marriage, all I say is- look for God, when you find God, all the other distractions (the bible call them 'things') will be perfected by God.

You should not put the horse before the cart by using God as a means to get a good marriage or any other thing for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok...^^^
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by Candour(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2014
vooks:
Seems to me like you take exception to any opposition to your BS. This is not your church full of sheeple that swallow your heresies without chewing, but intelligent and extremely rational beings. Get used to brains at work sir wink

You don't need prayers, you don't need Holy Spirit, your profession it seems is milking God's Word of ALL power and then wondering why impotence haunts you like your shadow. Even sons of Belial called you a fool

Phew...to think that some people were so sure you were alternate monikers of the same person grin

Vooks, pls calm down. I believe we can disagree without being disagreeable. You're 2 of the most interesting folks I enjoy reading here and it grieves me to see you guys go at each other like this.

Chill pls

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Sir, yessir!
Candour:

Phew...to think that some people were so sure you were alternate monikers of the same person grin

Vooks, pls calm down. I believe we can disagree without being disagreeable. You're 2 of the most interesting folks I enjoy reading here and it grieves me to see you guys go at each other like this.

Chill pls
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Why should I waste my tears on fools?
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 5:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Weep for yourself you son of Belial.

sonOfLucifer:
Why should I waste my tears on fools?
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
Weep for yourself you son of Belial.

I ain't that dead Jew you worship. The rascal who was spat upon and clubbed like a slave. How could such a man die to set anyone free? I weep for you. I can't imagine the horrors you go through, the torture of your existence so horrible you desire a better called heaven. You are not better than a maggot. Those who bow down to Gods will be treated like dogs.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2014

Luke 10:18-20 King James Version (KJV)

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

sonOfLucifer:

I ain't that dead Jew you worship. The rascal who was spat upon and clubbed like a slave. How could such a man die to set anyone free? I weep for you. I can't imagine the horrors you go through, the torture of your existence so horrible you desire a better called heaven. You are not better than a maggot. Those who bow down to Gods will be treated like dogs.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by italo: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Protestants!

Why are you maligning the "Prophet" when you claim anyone can interpret the Bible, open a "Church" and teach according to his interpretation.

The "prophet" is doing what 'God told him.'

When did God set you as an authority over him?
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Catholicism has had their fair share of idiocy including but not limited to persecuting Galileo. Facing Rome is not the solution
italo:
Protestants!

Why are you maligning the "Prophet" when you claim anyone can interpret the Bible, open a "Church" and teach according to his interpretation.

The "prophet" is doing what 'God told him.'

When did God set you as an authority over him?

1 Like

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2014
The scripture happen to be all of the authority we need. We can discern truth from false by checking similar or preceding examples in scripture. If any action draws no semblance to that which had been recorded, it must be unequivocally censured by true christians.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
I second that.
Could you briefly explain why if at all believers need the Holy Spirit IN them if the scriptures are all authority we need
shdemidemi:
The scripture happen to be all of the authority we need. We can discern truth from false by checking similar or preceding examples in scripture. If any action draws no semblance to that which had been recorded, it must be unequivocally censured by true christians.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by italo: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:

Catholicism has had their fair share of idiocy including but not limited to persecuting Galileo. Facing Rome is not the solution

Why should you malign anyone when you claim anyone can start a "Church" and administer it as he is led by the Spirit.

Who are you to say that the Catholic Church and this prophet have a wrong understanding of the spirit?

When did God make you an authority over them?

What then is the solution for you protestants? Continuing in this rubbish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. / Should We Use Images And Symbols In Our Worship? / Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.