Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Break News About Whatsapp Chat 2 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Break News About Whatsapp Chat 2 (822 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Break News About Whatsapp Chat 2 by hogan26: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Newly discovered system that anybody can use to make make money daily from whatsapp.No money is needed from you,no dowline its just you and your phone...would you take this opportunity? if yes read on Many people are not aware that you can actually make money from Whatsapp. Lets think about this, more that 70% of Smartphone’s users make use of Whatsapp. Nowadays people are using Whatsapp more that any other app on their phones.

As for me, Whatsapp is not just an app to shat with, it is an app I use to broadcast message to thousand of Whatsapp users. There is no day I don’t usually send out business message to all my contact on Whatsapp.

Below is the full detail of MY LEAST STRATEGY on how I make money on Whatsapp

Step 1 - Must Requirement
You must have a lot of contact on your Whatsapp. Currently, I have over 7000 contacts on my Whatsapp. I will show you how to get more contact on my blog.

Step 2: Making money
There are different ways to go about this. It depends on how you want it but personally, I broadcast my affiliate links and someone else paid adverts and lot more

How Get Some Else Advert
From time to time, I do normally broadcast message like this: “Promote your Business, brand, product and events to over 7000 Whatsapp users in Nigeria. PM me if you are interested”

I usually charge N1000 per broadcast.

To Get More of our FREE Strategies on how to make money on whatsapp daily
at http://www.whatsappcash..com.ng

The reason why I refer you to my site is because of limited space in this forum, thank you for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

New Opportunity / How To Make Money And Become Financially Stable. / 1200 Mt Of Ago For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.