Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Make Money And Become Financially Stable. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Money And Become Financially Stable. (818 Views)

A Student Trying To Be Financially Independent In This Economic Recession / 9jacash.com Nairaland Customer Support - Buy/sell: Perfect Money and BTC / Set Yourself FINANCIALLY Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money And Become Financially Stable. by Dyoungstar: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
[b]Hello everyone!

I have always loved to be self made and successful through hard work and my talent.

For this and other reasons I started attending seminars and workshops, mostly on loan acquisition and business funding since i have vast knowledge in business.

After much unsuccessful attempts at some banks and firms, I discovered that no one will give you a dime if you don't have a name and face in our country today.

I stopped killing myself going from one firm to the other submitting proposals.

Then, I started hustling and now it's gradually paying off. I believe so much in start little then grow big, hence this notice.

I want interested individuals who would like to partner in a business by contributing the start up capital to indicate interest.

I WANT US TO FORM ALLIANCE AND COME TOGETHER AND FUND A BUSINESS/PROJECT.

Each member contributes to the business and makes profit from the dividends that follows.

When I see the interest of prospective partners then will I upload a detailed breakdown of the business and it's total involvements but it will be done in closed doors - meaning we will have to go out of public view to do that. We shall also need to have a one-on-one contact (meeting) to get better knowledge of those we are dealing with.

NOTE: Business could be of any kind but genuine and could be from anyone provided that there are great prospects for it to thrive.

Also, a well structured plan to guide and monitor the business in all ramifications will be employed.

Indicate your interest by leaving a comment here if interested, thanks.

NO SCAM INVOLVED.[/b]
Re: How To Make Money And Become Financially Stable. by ibkgab001: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
scammerudeen grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

1200 Mt Of Ago For Sale / LPFO Needed! / 7 Top Secrets Of Ultra Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.