Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers (1018 Views)

Any Good ICAN And CISA Tutorial Centres In Enugu City? / Ican Tutorial Centres Close To Karu, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers by hayoakins(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi Fellow intending ACAs,

We have waited but in vain for ICAN to release the pilot of its papers especially for the newly introduced papers. Now that ICAN do not give a damn about the pilots and study packs, we better strategise to ensure we come out up in these exams.

Hence, i suggest we exchange mock questions and answers via emails.

I have Safe's PSAF questions and answer but still scouting for others. If you got Wyse, Pye or Riskfree's MGE and PSAF questions and answers, i would love to deal.

@Maximus17, tohirah, how prep?

All the best pals.
Re: Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers by houseoftuition: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
At www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers by Dereformer(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
hayoakins:
Hi Fellow intending ACAs,

We have waited but in vain for ICAN to release the pilot of its papers especially for the newly introduced papers. Now that ICAN do not give a damn about the pilots and study packs, we better strategise to ensure we come out up in these exams.

Hence, i suggest we exchange mock questions and answers via emails.

I have Safe's PSAF questions and answer but still scouting for others. If you got Wyse, Pye or Riskfree's MGE and PSAF questions and answers, i would love to deal.

@Maximus17, tohirah, how prep?

All the best pals.

Please I don't have any as I am based in the East. But can i have your PSAF sent to my mail: Otiforever@yahoo.com ?
Re: Ican- Exchange Of Renowned Tutorial Centres Nov 2014 Mock Questions And Answers by giantimpact(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Hayoakin, Thanks for opening this thread. I will like to know if ICAN exam still hold on 18th to 20th. I wish u all best of luck in the ur exam.

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Of Insurance,actuarial Science And Risk Mgt,let's Meet. / 2015 Graduate Talent Management Programme At Sahara Group / I Am Willing To Work As A VOLUNTEER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.