Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) (1300 Views)

Rate Wande Coal's "The Kick" Video / Video:wande Coal – The Kick Ft Don Jazzy / Music: Wande Coal - The Kick Ft Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 20, 2008
All Wande Coal fans and haters, comment about him here, wht you like about him, what you hate, what you prefer he did and do, and generaly what you think about him.

Thanks

Donpuzo aka Dogman

Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by Riskie(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2008
Why is there a picture of a dog there? Are you trying to compare Wande Coal to a dog undecided
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by shollyaj(m): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
i think that's what d poster is insinuating,
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by arramyjay: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2008
I think he is fine gentle man.
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by TOYOSI20(f): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2008
I think Wande Coal is very good at what he does, don't see the need for the comparism. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by MrCrackles(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2008
Me thinks Wande Coal is only good at using vocoders!!
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by MrCrackles(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2008
shegirl71:

I think he is fine gentle man.

Think about it again! undecided
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by arramyjay: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2008
MrCrackles:

Think about it again! undecided

Ok.I didnt mean that based on his physical appearance,I meant that based on his voice and type of music.

Mr Crackles bite me.
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by MrCrackles(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2008
shegirl71:

Ok.I didnt mean that based on his physical appearance,I meant that based on his voice and type of music.

Mr Crackles bite me.

Nah i dont bite and ok, point taken! cheesy
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by Deshannel(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2008
cool wande chacoal: sexy ugly boy wit nice vocals. But The real deal is, a new kid on d block,(CHUDI K) Would soon beat him to it.
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by Deshannel(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2008
cool wande chacoal: sexy ugly boy wit nice vocals. But The real deal is, a new kid on d block,(CHUDI K) Would soon beat him to it.
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
Dind't put the dog for comparism. I am a dogman. And wande coal is quite a nice person and friend.

Although he abandoned me because of fame.

Nice singer and dancer.

Although he uses some voice quality enhancer.
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by frijos(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2008
Deshannel:

Chudi K to me needs to find his own style. He has the potential to blow but not under Wande's style. I've heard a couple of his songs and doesn't impress me at all.

I'm an artist and I know what Originality means. anyone who cares to know what i'm about shud go to www.nijabeats.com. You'd see my cover "FJ Friday Joseph" click on the name to go to my page and listen to my songs. Also i've got about 7 exclusive tracks up for download so go to download and cop that.

Most ppl wud say i'm stupid putting up as much songs for free download but wud have i got to be scared of when there's plenty more where that came from? I've never been afraid cos I know my best is yet to come. Also my number is there so hit me up to know what u think. Thanks! grin
Re: Wande Coal ( The Subject Matter Here) by iyalore: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2008
well i think wande is talented[very talented]

(1) (Reply)

{MUSIC} Slim Joe Ft. Iyanya ~ Omoge / New Music From Psquare – Makossa Fiesta / Who Makes The Best Dancehall Beats In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.